BADMASH Siasutdanoun ko Ulta Lutka Daita:Zulfuqar Mirza PPP

DR MEHMOODZAI

Councller (250+ posts)
31.gif

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
its very brave of Z Mirza to call his party leader and president Baadmash ..........and the urge to hang him upside down.............

one zulfiqar managed to break east pakistan ..............second zulfiqar .....hmmmmmmm

God knows.......whats cooking in his filthy brain

kapadias

MPA (400+ posts)
THATS GOOD BUT I THINK HE IS SAYING BADMAASH AND GUNDA TO MQM PEOPLE AND NOT TO PPP LEADERS.

ANYWAY, NOW IS THE TIME WHEN WE THE PEOPLE OF KARACHI BADLY NEED NASEERULLAH BABAR OR SOMEONE LIKE HIM.

AS ZULFIQAR MIRZA SAYS TO HANG BADMAASHS ON ROUND ABOUTS. I THINK HE WILL BE WELCOMED IF HE REALLY CAN DO THE ROLE OF NASEERULLAH BABAR.

HOPE THAT HE WILL BE PRACTICAL AND NOT JUST AN STATEMENT IN THE ASSEMBLY

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Infect he himself is a Badmaash, I wonder after giving his Anti-Pakistan statement he is still member of Assembly. PP should hang this Anti-Pakistan person.

MQM and PPP are collision partners and they should solve all things through dialogues.
some provincial ministers of PPP dont wanna run this collision and they are doing such things.If this collision breaks then federal Govt. will have another critical problem to face.
This collision is much important for PAKISTAN,sind and for this system.
This tenure should be completed.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
No this is not Badmash Siasat-dan....................Badmash is [altaf] this one ..........
Who give the order to kill innocent people Pushtoon / Haqiqi and since last few days we are watching poor workers are killed by MQM..........zulfaqar mirza said nothing wrong
MQM need a hard treatment from NASIRULLAH BABAR , .................BUT i do hope some one will come very soon it might be Sultan Salahuddin Babar Khatak. ??????????
or may be Zulfiqar Miraza.................???????????

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
PPP [zardari] IS worry about his govt ,,,,,,,,,,,,,but i asure him that even take action
against this terrorist of MQM will govt will reamin b/c MQM can,t stay in opposition
YE ESSI TANKHWAH PAR KAAM KARTAY RAHIN GAAY...................

and if they don,t like they can go PML(N) WILL be zardari,s partner...........

But to bring peace in Karachi ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,have to control according to the law ,,,,,,,,MQM..........................................YEE LATOIN KAAY BHOOT BATOIN SAAY NAHIN MANTAY.............