Bahria University Website Hacked By Indian hackers

aliwaqas

The Indians have again waged a war against Pakistani websites and this time the victim is official Bahria University Website. Please do let me know what you think about this and how can be stop such attacks on your cyber dominions. Should Pakistani hackers retaliate in the same way?

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
I dont think its something like war, but I think it childish! finding secuirty holes and getting access is not big thing. The website can be restore in no time.
I think it has also a positive aspect, hacked website let admin know the security weakness and improve it...

farazkhii

MPA (400+ posts)
Yes Pakistani hackers should retaliate and hack the systems of those particular hackers who are doing these kinda activities with Pakistan.

Faisal Vohra

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
The Indians have again waged a war against Pakistani websites and this time the victim is official Bahria University Website. Please do let me know what you think about this and how can be stop such attacks on your cyber dominions. Should Pakistani hackers retaliate in the same way?

We are moral people and we should try to block their effort of doing so but not be like them