Bajwa knew that SS will fail and he will use it as an excuse to...

nutral is munafek

Minister (2k+ posts)
Demand and supply so remain in peace is not an ideal situation for mercenaries.Honestly saying the neutrals are behaving with PK nation most like mercenaries .Mercenaries need a Vulnerable land to make them useful.So easiest way is make chaos and play with peoples religious sentiments or any other issue is in favour of their business.PK nation is fertile for this sentimental issues without thinking the outcome.Should Grow up the people of Pk and beat up these crooks.

Last edited:

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What ever the plan of Bajwa was..its going now in dangerous faiz.This may go either way..Pakistan destruction or better..Only Army commanders know what is the red line is.. All others peoples just guessing or analysis what ever Thiers minds assessing.lekan ab ye khatarnak hota ja raha ha..Mujhay nahi lagta k Bajwa ka Jo plan tha wo usi trah kamiab ho raha ha jesa us ne socha tha..Let's hope for the best.

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is the same general about whom Khan saab used to say, Bajwa is the most democratic general in Pakistan. I mean REALLY ???? I told at that time that as a matter of principle, PTI should always keep FOUJ in its limits and was always abused/trolled by PTI supporters and paid havaldars. What happened now, isn't Bajwa a democratic general anymore, where are those pics where he used to show his stick to the opposition of that time.
I am 100% sure, the way things are going, these paid online supporters will once again start praising FOUJ and Bajwa (or someone like Bajwa, because every COAS is a Bajwa).

Sn Sunny

Now pmln shifted all own blame toward army....
It's totally failure of pmln not bajwa

Sn Sunny

I think pti and pmln have a deal
One sided pmln build a narrative: all inflation cause of bajwa
Pti remain quite
That's how general election conduct

Sn Sunny

This is the same general about whom Khan saab used to say, Bajwa is the most democratic general in Pakistan. I mean REALLY ???? I told at that time that as a matter of principle, PTI should always keep FOUJ in its limits and was always abused/trolled by PTI supporters and paid havaldars. What happened now, isn't Bajwa a democratic general anymore, where are those pics where he used to show his stick to the opposition of that time.
I am 100% sure, the way things are going, these paid online supporters will once again start praising FOUJ and Bajwa (or someone like Bajwa, because every COAS is a Bajwa).
I think pmln washing process start
All economic crisis because of bajwa
Bajwa get retired so it doesn't matter
Pti remain quite
In the end pmln get clean chit
And all party go for election
Moral: our stupid nation still following truck light