Bal Thakrey is angry with Pakistani Team - You've got love this!!!!

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
b7b449fa043330358b83b6cc9b154733.gif

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
Grow up.....u cant paint all hindus or muslims or christians with same brush. U are muslim, behave like a muslim otherwise i dont see any difference between u and that Son of _ _ _ _ called Bal Thakaray.

Last edited by a moderator:
................................................................................................................................ !!!!!!!!!

No bro no we don't need to kill them they will die themselves by their act and by their nahoosat on allaha's ard. Allah will born Mahmood ghaznvi in their home.

Last edited by a moderator:

gazoomartian

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by concern_paki
I just want to kill every single hindu on earth by sword ...... cut them into pieces and feed them to dogs !!!!!!!!!

And what about the Hindu's who are married and have family? Want to kill them too?? Why only single ones.

aajkal log nuke ki baat kar rahey hain aur tum sir sword hi per iktifa karogey?

tashi_2233

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Bal Thakrey is angry with Pakistani Team - You've got love this!!!!
Originally Posted by concern_paki
I just want to kill every single hindu on earth by sword ...... cut them into pieces and feed them to dogs !!!!!!!!!

And what about the Hindu's who are married and have family? Want to kill them too?? Why only single ones.

aajkal log nuke ki baat kar rahey hain aur tum sir sword hi per iktifa karogey?
hehehe......Good,Gazoo Uncle

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)
After reading above comments i feel like there is one thakrey in india but there are 1000 thakreys in pakistan. You guys should add him in facebook.

ان بال ٹھاکرے انڈیا میں ھے۔ اور ھمارا لنڈ ن میں۔ تجھہ کو پرائی کیا پڑی اپنی نبیڑ تو۔

hans

Banned
We Pakistani have the same hate.... Try saying any thing good about one Islamic sect see how the other sect react....
One hidden truth about us Muslim, we hate each other so much ....that even fanatic Hindu will faint.

U want proof, see how we collectively kill Shias on 10th muhrram.

Or how Taliban blow up innocent muslim just to prove there point.

Last edited:

karachiwala

We Pakistani have the same hate.... Try saying any thing good about one Islamic sect see how the other sect react....
One hidden truth about us Muslim, we hate each other so much ....that even fanatic Hindu will faint.

U want proof, see how we collectively kill Shias on 10th muhrram.

Or how Taliban blow up innocent muslim just to prove there point.

I see a lot of stupid responses on this website every day BUT you stand out. Why do you have to Quranic verses on the bottom although almost every one thinks you are some punk with NO eyes on his head??? You MUST BE A QADYANI!!!!

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I see a lot of stupid responses on this website every day BUT you stand out. Why do you have to Quranic verses on the bottom although almost every one thinks you are some punk with NO eyes on his head??? You MUST BE A QADYANI!!!!
بھائی، یہ اختلاف راے پر قادیانیت اور کفر کے فتووں سے مخاطب کو دھمکانا چھوڑ دو. آپ لوگوں نے اس 'مہلک ہتھیار' کا اس قدر بے دریغ استعمال کیا ہے کہ اب یہ بالکل ناکارہ ہو چکا ہے. کل میں نے ایک ایسے محترم بھائی پر قادیانیت کا فتویٰ نازل ہوتے دیکھا کہ جو پچھلے چھ ماہ سے قادیانیوں کو منہ توڑ جواب دے رہے ہیں اور جن کے دیے ہوے مواد سے مجھے اس فتنے کو علمی لحاظ سے سمجھنے کا موقعہ ملا. اگر شک بھی ہو تو بجاے تحقیر اور طنز کے پیار اور احترام سے پوچھ لیا کریں. کم از کم اپنے رویے اور باتوں سے کچھ تو اسلام کی جھلک پیش کریں!!!!!!؟

hans

Banned

Boss you need guts and power of truth.... to say such things... prove me wrong for what I print. Dont jump around like monkeys each time you guys face the truth.

I may be harsh in my selection of words... but what I say... is a slap on what we collectively Pakistani stand. If you are a sissy muslim, go to your mommy and cry in her lap. But if you understand what Islam stand for ... speak the truth.

As for Qadyani ... First you have to prove me that I am a Punjabi then go into this Qadyani mumbo jumbo.... SO start crying.... baby boy.

Last edited: