Baloch Woman's Interview with BBC

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
This guy INDIANMUSLIM should be banned, he's pure hatred, fuelling ethnic division, he has abosolute no knowledge about anything he just keeps repeating poisonous words again and again as if he has an agenda given to him by his hindu bosses :lol: :lol: , why are you worried about us, look at your own slum India, biggest source of Pollution in the world. Your army doesn't have decent weapons to fight with Pakistan, so many states want seperation from India and you come and spread hatred amongst us.

'One in three hand grenades used by Indian soldiers is a dud, while their rifles are no match for those of extremists' this is what TIMES OF INDIA is saying, forget about our army's weapons you can't even fight with extremists, India is no match to Pakisan technology, our everything is far far better than India, wdf you care what happens here MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, PAKISTAN IS GOING NOWHERE YOU RETARDS, INSHANALLAH NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO IT, SO DON'T GET YOUR PATHETIC HOPES HIGH :twisted: :twisted:

taggtow

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Well - First and formost US should stop giving aid to Pakis either economically or militarily!

US Should stop money flow from Middle East countries to Pakis!

US must go inside Pak and wipe the Terroist Networks like how they are doing inside Afghanistan & Iraq.

Dismantle ISI and bring them to justice for supporting Terrorism.

Get rid of Nukes,Taliban,Madrasa's & Promote Democracy!

US should understand that "Well done is better than well said", but I don't see that's happening!

I know that's not going to happen.........sorry Pakis are screwed up so badly! even god seem to be confused how to fix/save them!

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
taggtow said:
I know that's not going to happen.........sorry Pakis are screwed up so badly!

---And the dream was over and you had to come back to reality :ugeek:,,,Indian after indian is Disoriented and Dellusional :oops: ,but that's been the case for the past 62 years :D ,,and all indians have this unrelenting pain and anguish that no one could understand and no one could treat 8-)

--RAW is quite raw and stale in picking up the pace against ISI :ugeek: so better leave this coz nothing will be achieved 8-)

--Any aggression against Islam and any Aggressors should be dealt with a Death blow :ugeek: ,,that includes cowards who would simply say what west puts in their mouth and who would simply sing the same song even it went over their heads :P

A

abbasiali

IndianMuslim said:
islam is not the reason of terrorism, its only punjabies in pakistan, which are creating terrorism. 90% of terrorists captured around the world are from pakistan and out of them 90% are punjabies and punjabies are not really muslims. have you ever heard any terrorist from Malaysia, turkey or India. may be very rarely and if any you will find them accompanying Pakistani punjabies.
Dear Indian Muslim,
I believe you have seen lot of great positive contribution towards this video, post by you, Once I made a choice to all of our members, they choose to take the challenge, and every one have shown their decent language, However needless to say that I found you as owner of this post violate the spirit of this post by addressing one particular community, where no one in particular had shown any aggression towards you in particularly, your contribution is highly appreciated, but on the contrary it would be highly recommended not to target one particular or any one in general.

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
Any video or article that states the real conditions of Pakistan, all the Pakistani login IDs start abusing the user who has posted it. Please have guts to face the reality and if you can defend it wisely then do. You won't achieve anything by abusing the person who has posted it. Facts remain the same.

I would request you to use your brains when you see or read any article which is critical of Pakistan. I know it is one thing to be patriotic but another thing to know the reality. Every country have their issues but it is better that we know them rather just living in denial as most Pakistani people and politician do.

A

abbasiali

jimpack said:
Any video or article that states the real conditions of Pakistan, all the Pakistani login IDs start abusing the user who has posted it. Please have guts to face the reality and if you can defend it wisely then do. You won't achieve anything by abusing the person who has posted it. Facts remain the same.

I would request you to use your brains when you see or read any article which is critical of Pakistan. I know it is one thing to be patriotic but another thing to know the reality. Every country have their issues but it is better that we know them rather just living in denial as most Pakistani people and politician do.
Well my friend, if you read all the replies, which were posted, were very clearly focused on subject, post owner violated himself by humiliating one particular community, I will request you to read all the replies till post owner reply himself, and try to spoil the spirit.

Do let me know your observation in this regard, do it neutrally, and come back to me.

A

abbasiali

taggtow said:
Well - First and formost US should stop giving aid to Pakis either economically or militarily!

US must go inside Pak and wipe the Terroist Networks like how they are doing inside Afghanistan & Iraq.

US should understand that "Well done is better than well said", but I don't see that's happening!

I know that's not going to happen.........sorry Pakis are screwed up so badly! even god seem to be confused how to fix/save them!
I believe you are not focusing on the subject. We will debate on your above mention allegations soon. But be on track, this is my humble request,

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
jimpack said:

---I suppose you are still blind here not to see the post was allowed :oops: :oops: :oops: but yes ya'll frustration is another thing that needs to be sorted out and condemned :ugeek: :ugeek: ..

--The motto of this site is so obvious,facts are and will remain the same just as the bitter reality of ya'll getting so Irrational and Absurd regarding Pakistan :ugeek: ..That is pretty much the issue with all poor indians on this site :P ..Post after post for no good reason coming up with ludicrous things to satisfy themselves and eventually write their heart out by writing or commenting against Pakistan :evil: :evil: ..I'd say to all,Carry on your agony as this has been your destiny since partition :lol: :lol:

love_pakistan

Voter (50+ posts)
@ taul

i think so u need some education before participating

owner of this site pointing out very humbly dont go out of the discussion

we being a muslim and pakistani can use more bitter language than u
but keep in mind we respect ur vision , but vision never mean to target any sensitivity of some country persons, class religion.

i ask a simple q

if some one abuse ur father will u let him do? or if some one abuse mine?

no not at all, bcoz vision never mean or point of view never meant to cross the boundaries

so we again request humbly , share ur thoughts accordingly the subject rather than show ur mentality
thnx

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@ siasat

--Friend,where did i go wrong? :idea: ,,I do not use any foul language and always Project what others harbor especially indians so i always get to the bottom line and make things easier :P..and that you could very well see in the post who is getting off the topic by venting his/her frustration against Pakistan :evil: As far as subject goes i made myself pretty clear in the other post about it :roll:

khurram

Minister (2k+ posts)
these bitches are having all kind of support frm india....but i am sure they will not be able to get what they want ...if thy hate Pakistan should move there asses from here ...there ancester were killed coz of having same thinking...thts what v call REAL TRAITOR..!!! Politicians are all busy in serving there own goods ... who care for the country ...if they would have done gud with the country there wldnt be any thing like that either..wld have been finished decades before..!!but whateva the situation is no one is allowed to make these kinda slogans which these bitches are making..otherwise will be send to the place where there ancestors are..!! thts wat punishment of the traitor shouuld be...LONG LIVE PAKISTAN...a single brick is amanat for our generation to come..!!

taggtow

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
abbasiali said:
taggtow said:

I believe you are not focusing on the subject. We will debate on your above mention allegations soon. But be on track, this is my humble request,
AbbasBhai,
Thanks for the reminder.... I will stick to the topic at hand and try not to make flaming remark.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
---Your avatar doesn't go with what you earlier wrote and expressed :shock:especially last line regarding God :evil: so identify your true self instead of further playing around :roll: