Balochistan Situation Getting Worst | 90% youth want separation

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
All Credit goes to Pak Army and ISI. I am proud on Pak Army and ISI. They are doing an excellent job. We do not need an ENEMY.

Please do not use bad word and we love Pak Army.

First Bangal is gone from Pak and now Balochistan turn.

One day we will beg to India, please take us take us., merge us.

Truth-seeker

Councller (250+ posts)
Balochistan situation is getting pretty bad day by day,i hope the govt takes some steps regarding our balochi brother's reservations.

Pak Zindabad

Councller (250+ posts)
Pakistan motivated Kashmiris.........It did not work.... India is Motivating Balochis........And it is working......quite Effectively...........Because Incompetent authorities don't know how to handle it.

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)
If it wasn't for Army and ISI Balochistan would be long gone and that is exactly what our enemies want so Pak Army must do whatever it takes to protect Balochistan from traitors and brainwashed youth.

zeshaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
May Allah protect Pakistan.

Sabb ko ALLAH yad aata hay buray waqat main,keh May Allah protect Pakistan.

Sawal yeh hay keh Kabhee allah kay farz kiay huaay ahkaam per bhee ammal kia ha y iss qoom nay,Jabb allah kaa koi kaam hamm naheen kartay too Alaah kion iss qoom kay liay asanian paida karay?

Paksirzameen

Voter (50+ posts)
Khuda ra Baloach borthers ko un ka haq zaroor dein. Baloach boht achchay loag hein. Corrpt politicians , corrupt civil and military buerocrats nein apney zati mufadat k liyey Balochoon ki haq talfian ki hein. I belong to Punjab, and I request my brothers all ver Punjab ,to please suppor the Blouch.

Last edited:

Typhoon

Senator (1k+ posts)
HAHAHA.... Faqira786 and a lot of other cryptos are indians. It so obvious. One can easily smell them behind their posts.

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
why dont baloch,punjabis,sindhis and pathans work together to liberate pakistan from these corrupt politicians

Imranpak

"Hakumat" is a freakin' joke to say the least!. We've not built anything for our Balochi brothers and sisters. No hospitals, jobs, shopping centres, libraries, restaurants for the poor people in over sixty years so i don't blame them for being mad at us! India isn't to blame for this either so stop deflecting all our problem's on them.

Balochistan, despite it's natural wealth that we keep hearing about is vastly under developed resembling a warzone, the youth of the region want urgent developement or rightfully independence from our corrupt elite.

psycho1

MPA (400+ posts)
Ye sab ki sab sitiation bez of army bastreds. Gernals. robbing looting thefit balochi resourses. shame on you begrats. shame on pakistani nation. not even given them their things.

stargazermal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
O bhai Army kay Khilaaf baat kero gay to they will delcare you taliban and kill you. Pakistan army will inshallah win this war and defeat the balochs and Pathans

zeshaan

O bhai Army kay Khilaaf baat kero gay to they will delcare you taliban and kill you. Pakistan army will inshallah win this war and defeat the balochs and Pathans

Aoor kon surenr karay gaa?
AWAAM,
BHAI Bangla desh wali baat koo bhool gaay kia,Kiss kee waja say halat aisay huay keh unhain hathyar uthana paray?

Last edited:

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Last 3 saal main aur kuch hua hoo ya na hua hoo, humari bardasht be haseeyaat quam bohat barh gayee hai ... 12 may hoo k 2 may kuch move he nahi karta humain...

pakiace

Banned
Im a punjabi and if there is any baloch out here reading this thread i just have one message - I can't generalize the whole of punjab or what the rest of punjabis have to say but I AM WITH YOU! there has been policies based on utter fallacy which has ironically created a stigma of deception,lies & hatred towards pakistan in the hearts of one of the most neglected brothers of pakistan the balochi brothers by government, army or god knows who - on my recent survey and article that i wrote on baloch insurgency, the problem only lies within the tribal hill areas of baluchistan - but not the common people, common people in baluchistan are even without GAS i.e. a natural resource in our homes extracted from the land, are even without it, such a shameful hysteria it is, at least if not missing people or one could dare to ask for more - take some productive steps to fulfill our baloch brother's BASIC NEEDS!! I myself spoke to shahzain bugti when recently i met him in PC lahore and in a short discussion, he only said one thing: i am not anti-pakistani, all i want is our heritage back my counter question was for sure your heritage lives without a mustard cadillac escalade which you possess right now as the rest of baluch are even without cars, to which he replied: that's one reason why you can not compare kashmir with baluchistan - now this line says it all, if ISI or the govt can provide luxuries to these sardars - WHY NOT TO THE COMMON BALOCH, trust me by my experience, ive come to know - how willingly baloch sardars sell their loyalty for some dollars - baloch nation is a bit more sorry no offence but a bit stupidly patriotic - they need to be shown n realized what their sardars are doing behind their back