Banners in favour of India in islamabad ... What the hell is going on :@

Nadeem Rana

Councller (250+ posts)
yea your wifey at work on this d too -- asswipe, no need for your ignorant ass comments, if you're truly an Islamabadi then meet me here and lets take these posters down...
PLEASE GET THESE BANNERS BURN DOWN AND POST A VIDEO HERE ....IF ANY OF YOU GUYS ARE LOCAL IN ISB??

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
روڈ پر کوئی خاص ٹریفک نہیں ہے یعنی بڑی پر سکون جگہ ہے اور بورڈ بھی انگریزی میں ہے کہانی تو یہیں سے سمجھ آنی شروع جاتی ہے

Khan125

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ye b to ho sakta hey, k kisi ne awam me india k ghatia plans k barey me agahi k liey banar lgaey hoon.
facebook ore forums pe b logo ne share ki ye post.
banner lga diey to konsi qayamat agaee?

Eyeaan

Catch Capital TV bastards and the guy who made the video. You'll find the truth behind it.

Pakistani journalism has gone out of control. One half is accomplice and agent to the crimes and the other half can be used as a tool for some small amount of money.

Khan125

Banners k zariey india k iradey awam tk ponchey gaey....
is me konsi buri baat hey.
social media ore cyber forums pe kia logo ne ye tweet share nhi ki?
kia vo sarey indian agent they?
hadd hey yaar is qaum ki jahalat ki

Eyeaan

Ye b to ho sakta hey, k kisi ne awam me india k ghatia plans k barey me agahi k liey banar lgaey hoon.
facebook ore forums pe b logo ne share ki ye post.
banner lga diey to konsi qayamat agaee?
We can see what game media and the campaigners are playing together. Soon a team of pseudo liberal will spread propaganda around the globe to achieve their evil goals.

Their sole attempt, in all events, is to weaken the state and her people. We saw their war fought through agents both from fake taliban sympathize and fake liberal at the same time.
PTM and Pak talibam share the same table and speak the same language.

Admin better delete this video than to play into this game.

muhammadadeel

CONGRATS

V people are dumb stupid, that we see traitors on TV but our authorities are stupid and blind.

Besides the fact that Banner is showing the real of India and it says REAL TERROR on the top, but we don't read it completely. This must be paid by some patriotic Pakistani but alas people just want to ...

Dm2C5SgWsAAGeA0.jpg

Daughter of Traitor Asma Jahangir whom British endowed with respect.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Eyeaan

Commenting without getting full knowledge of any thing is always bad

This poster was ANTI INDIAN
That was obvious on the face of it. But the message conveyed is opposite.
Several people are using the currents events to attack the state and forces while posing they are for Kashmiri people. However those who are playing this game, their commitment to kashmiri cause is questionable.
A number of other people are demanding on sending one or the other group to Kashmir, strengthening Indian narrative and red marking Kashmir's liberation struggle.

karachii

Minister (2k+ posts)
Karaye per patwari mill jatay hai, paisoo k liye 2 bajay bhi yumyum ka mujra dekhnay chalay jaatay hai (as per fazlo diesel)

Ferrari

Senator (1k+ posts)
I wouldn't be surprised that these were posted by the thread starter's co-workers whose strings are pulled by the plastic surgery street walker depicted in my profile. Traitorous bastards the lot of them.