Barelvi group forbids Sikhs from entering their own temple on Shab Barat

Hatham

Banned
Mr. Genius, thats bcoz of alqaida and talibans, we didnt launch an army attack on minorities worship places, even in this case govn is taking side of sikhs, we hav only launched operations on our madrissas and mosques like lal masjid but never on minorities temples etc
so what about the bombings of Ahmedi, Shia, Christian, Sufi, and Sunni places of worship and gatherings in Pakistan then??

Lodhi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bhai shukar karo is Barelvi group ne yeh aylan nahi kar dia ke sikh saint musalman tha aur yeh usko peer mantay hain... Bhai jab yeh Brelvi masjidon per qabza kar rahay hain to sikhon ka gurdwara kia mani rakhta hai... ;)

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Funny how a maulvi group comes out of nowhere and claims that the Sikh temple is on a 'Muslim tomb' (without any proof!) and then 'convinces' the ETPB to accept their demands, and then eventually claim that the temple is now a mosque!

shabash! (clap)

minorities continuously being treated like **** in our Pak Sarzameen since 1947!

well.i do not support this brelvi or whatever group
but
sikhs should also apologise for their horrible atrocities against muslims of punjab in 1947.when under command of their masters (who are the hindus) the sikhs under leadership of master taraa singh butuchered 10 lakh muslims in punjab streets and burnt thousands of mosques and raped thousands of muslim women.
may allah punish these vermin and their nasal for this crime against muslims.
ranjeet singh which is the real hero of pakistani secular minded people,turned even the badshahi mosque of lahore into a horse breeding area where horse excreta was found and prayers were banned for hundred years there.
actually muslims still have not taken revenge from sikhs of these atrocities they committed on muslims.we owe them big time.
if some so called muslim jutts who belong to these sikhs nasal start to support these sikhs than it does not mean that all pakistanis are zameer farosh,we will inshalah take revenge one day.

in 1984 or so when hindus attacked amritsar and killed thousands of sikhs than a muslim leader of taht time said that allah has taken revenge from sikhs for their atrocities against muslims,but if number of dead is to be considered than sikhs murdered many more muslims,so revenge is not yet complete,wait and watch.
even now after being treated like vermin by hindus,,the sikhs are still loyal to india,,,in indian army in kashmir a high number of sikhs serve and oppress muslims,which is surprising after what hindus did to sikhs in amritsar after indira gandhis death.
and are you people muslims or hindus?that you raise voice for minorities but you never raise voice for muslims majority here, who was butchered and raped by same sikhs and hindus who you people worship now

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
well.i am do not support thisbrelvi group
but
sikhs should also apologise for their horrible atrocities against muslims of punjab in 1947.when under command of their masters the hindus the sikhs under leadership of master taraa singh butuchered 10 lakh muslims in punjab streets and burnt thousands of mosques and raped thousands of muslim women.
may allah punish these vermin and their nasal for this crime against muslims.
and are you people muslims or hindus?that you raise voice for minorities but you never raise voice for muslims majority here who was butchered and raped by same sikhs and hindus who you people worship now

Both sides were equally responsible for those atrocities. Master Tara Singh did made a fiery speech but did not went out and dragged people from their homes and killed them.

G

gotti

You didnt get my point of how a group can use religion for its own power games and justify its bigotry towards a group of people minding its own business!

The topic here is about the horrible mistreatment of religious minorities.

Sarfraz Shah's killing was completely unjustified despite him being handed over to Rangers and being completely dis-armed! The Butt brothers were the horrible victims of angry mob justice (a tactic also been used by Jihadi groups to target Christians in Gojra).

I obviously got your point but you must understand that such posts are aphrodisiacs for Indians that hate Pakistan's existence.

Bigotry exists in all nations and it can be countered by different media awareness campaigns; this is not one of them.

Therefore, you are not promoting the cause of the minorities. You are embarrassing our nation in front of those who seek our disintegration (esp. Indians).

As JFK said "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" Ask yourself that question instead of being so cynical.

Contribute to the betterment of the country by whatever means available to you (i.e. new media; this forum).

This is the true spirit behind the concept of "khudi" (self) promoted by Iqbal. Our nation wasn't born with a silver spoon in its mouth, we made it ourselves.

With that said, I am assuming you were born with a silver stick up your a** and thus, your snobbish attitude.

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I obviously got your point but you must understand that such posts are aphrodisiacs for Indians that hate Pakistan's existence.

Bigotry exists in all nations and it can be countered by different media awareness campaigns; this is not one of them.

Therefore, you are not promoting the cause of the minorities. You are embarrassing our nation in front of those who seek our disintegration (esp. Indians).

As JFK said "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" Ask yourself that question instead of being so cynical.

Contribute to the betterment of the country by whatever means available to you (i.e. new media; this forum).

This is the true spirit behind the concept of "khudi" (self) promoted by Iqbal. Our nation wasn't born with a silver spoon in its mouth, we made it ourselves.
So by actually HIGHLIGHTING these problems and urging people to see what is going on in this country in the name of their own faith makes me a traitor??

By attempting to make people realise one of the many ills in this country means I am doing a disservice to this country?

By avoiding these issues, and not ever confronting them, and of course sticking my head in the sand, would make me a patriot?

You have a rather ridiculous and timid notion of 'patriotism' in selective cases like this! Attempting to deflect focus on real issues with glossed up lousy 'positive image' stories is what the lazy people do!

Our nation wasn't born with a silver spoon in its mouth, we made it ourselves.
and we are doing a fine job in ruining it ourselves for 63 years and counting!

[With that said, I am assuming you were born with a silver stick up your a** and thus, your snobbish attitude.
Speak for yourself Mister Aqal-e-Qul. Good luck in life with your 'head in sand' defensive excuse of 'patriotism'!

Unicorn

Banned
So by actually HIGHLIGHTING these problems and urging people to see what is going on in this country in the name of their own faith makes me a traitor??

By attempting to make people realise one of the many ills in this country means I am doing a disservice to this country?

By avoiding these issues, and not ever confronting them, and of course sticking my head in the sand, would make me a patriot?

You have a rather ridiculous and timid notion of 'patriotism' in selective cases like this! Attempting to deflect focus on real issues with glossed up lousy 'positive image' stories is what the lazy people do!

Speak for yourself Mister Aqal-e-Qul. Good luck in life with your 'head in sand' defensive excuse of 'patriotism'!

Get with the program, get the broom out and sweep everything under the rug, do it for the country.

G

gotti

This issue had been resolved in favor of the Sikhs. Sikh-Muslim unity will remain unaffected despite your faulty efforts.

If you get a tingly feeling up your leg whenever you advertise an ill of our nation, why don't you do the same when it's resolved?

It is clear that your goal is to "highlight" our weaknesses and "sweep" our achievements "under the rug" so we hate ourselves.

Your aim is to make Pakistanis have a low self-esteem, confidence and morale so we don't dream, hope and become visionaries.

To understand my point, please visit this thread:

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?73745-US-wants-India-to-look-outward-Fareed-Zakaria-CNN-link-(Note-US-wants-Pak-to-look-inward)

Why should Indians look outward and ignore their unimaginably endless internal problems? (Ans: China)

Whereas Pakistanis are being advised to look inward by pseudo-intellectuals like you? (Ans: India)

Let's destroy your fallacious philosophy by asking the following questions:

1. Why don't we ask the Indians to solve their internal issues in their nation as they do to us?
  2. And when we do, why are we asked to "keep our own house in order first"?

This is because of the point proven in my abovementioned thread. You are contributing to the goal of making Indians our superiors in the subcontinent.

Pakistanis will never allow as they never did before. This philosophy is an existential threat to Pakistan because it would defeat the purpose of having a separate nation.

According to your theory, we should've just stayed as their subordinates. Why did we separate?

Finally, after you have successfully understood what I said and corrected yourself, move on to correct the following mistake: "Aqal-e-Qul"

Pakistanis pronounce qaaf as kaaf but you are the second individual who has done it the other way around after PM Gilani.

It's Aqal-e-Kul (noun. everything) not qul (verb. "say" in Arabic)

G

gotti

Get with the program, get the broom out and sweep everything under the rug, do it for the country.

Kindly, get your own house in order first before you comment on our weaknesses.

Pakistan is a separate nation, made and inhabited by individuals who believe in self-determination.

The day we need Indian advice on anything, we will let you know.

At present, only the entertainment industry or the health industry is engaging with you; the latter, only at a transactional basis.

Governance and politics is our internal, sovereign matter and doesn't require your oversight.

Unicorn

Banned
Kindly, get your own house in order first before you comment on our weaknesses.

Pakistan is a separate nation, made and inhabited by individuals who believe in self-determination.

The day we need Indian advice on anything, we will let you know.

At present, only the entertainment industry or the health industry is engaging with you; the latter, only at a transactional basis.

Governance and politics is our internal, sovereign matter and doesn't require your oversight.

You need my help I insist as you can see he is not going to stop.

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
This issue had been resolved in favor of the Sikhs. Sikh-Muslim unity will remain unaffected despite your faulty efforts.

If you get a tingly feeling up your leg whenever you advertise an ill of our nation, why don't you do the same when it's resolved?

It is clear that your goal is to "highlight" our weaknesses and "sweep" our achievements "under the rug" so we hate ourselves.

Your aim is to make Pakistanis have a low self-esteem, confidence and morale so we don't dream, hope and become visionaries.

To understand my point, please visit this thread:

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?73745-US-wants-India-to-look-outward-Fareed-Zakaria-CNN-link-(Note-US-wants-Pak-to-look-inward)

Why should Indians look outward and ignore their unimaginably endless internal problems? (Ans: China)

Whereas Pakistanis are being advised to look inward by pseudo-intellectuals like you? (Ans: India)

Let's destroy your fallacious philosophy by asking the following questions:

1. Why don't we ask the Indians to solve their internal issues in their nation as they do to us?
  2. And when we do, why are we asked to "keep our own house in order first"?

This is because of the point proven in my abovementioned thread. You are contributing to the goal of making Indians our superiors in the subcontinent.

Pakistanis will never allow as they never did before. This philosophy is an existential threat to Pakistan because it would defeat the purpose of having a separate nation.

According to your theory, we should've just stayed as their subordinates. Why did we separate?
I can sum up your replies and posts as simple: Dont look at us, look at India!

See how that has been working for last 60 odd years!

(clap)

Finally, after you have successfully understood what I said and corrected yourself, move on to correct the following mistake: "Aqal-e-Qul"

Pakistanis pronounce qaaf as kaaf but you are the second individual who has done it the other way around after PM Gilani.

It's Aqal-e-Kul (noun. everything) not qul (verb. "say" in Arabic)
Why thank you for your transliterating skills! They brought nothing to the table anyway!