BBC - History of Afghans

Khurasan is pashtun land and the Rasool Allah PBUH prophecy is that soldiers from Khurasan will move and capture israel.So we pashtuns are the blessed ones Not people of punjab.

Fuck Shitholeistan and its history, from day 1 it never accepted Pakistan and has been constantly fingering us.

Khurasan is pashtun land and the Rasool Allah PBUH prophecy is that soldiers from Khurasan will move and capture israel.So we pashtuns are the blessed ones Not people of punjab.
Rasul Allah did not come to foretell the future but to deliver Allah's message through His book, the Quran.

Say: "I do not say to you that I possess God's treasures, nor do I know the unseen, nor do I say to you that I am an angel. I merely follow what is inspired to me." Say: "Are the blind and the seer the same? Do you not think?" [6:50]

Say: "I do not possess for myself any benefit or harm, except what God wills. And if I could know the unseen, then I would have increased my good fortune, and no harm would have come to me. I am but a warner and a bearer of good news to a people who believe." [7:188]

Rasul Allah did not come to foretell the future but to deliver Allah's message through His book, the Quran.

Say: "I do not say to you that I possess God's treasures, nor do I know the unseen, nor do I say to you that I am an angel. I merely follow what is inspired to me." Say: "Are the blind and the seer the same? Do you not think?" [6:50]

Say: "I do not possess for myself any benefit or harm, except what God wills. And if I could know the unseen, then I would have increased my good fortune, and no harm would have come to me. I am but a warner and a bearer of good news to a people who believe." [7:188]
so you mean all hadidts are wrong ?

Aab yeh afghani jalebi kya bakwas ker raha hai? Since Ive blocked him for many years now I can't see.