Be Very Very careful buying anything through Facebook Pages - I am a victim of page called 'Five Sta

Naveen

AS Everyone,

This is to bring into everyone's attention.

There is this page called 'Five Star Couture' on Facebook or www.5starcouture.com, that is ripping people off. I am not the only person who got ripped off by them. There is a big group of people who I am gathering at the following page.

Also you can find other victims on these posts

https://www.facebook.com/MyPakistan/posts/10157858918455363

https://www.facebook.com/MyPakistan/photos/a.333158135362.340538.244253280362/10157854034475363/?type=3

We just want to spread the massage so other innocent people don't become victims of this fraud and loose their money.

I ordered a dress worth 15k n send money via Askari bank in advance. I spoke to the person on the following number and even did chat with her on whatsapp

The number is:
0340-2301560

15628865_10154881703775452_319078856_o.png

Here is the screen shot of their page

15631422_10154881699915452_768630549_o.png

Here are the bank account details of that person where I sent the money

15628601_10154881700960452_989282022_o.jpg

15631530_10154881700990452_1874062086_o.jpg

15628584_10154881703930452_1477321406_o.png

One girl lost $700 n other $450 and another sent 39k

So far i talked to around 8 ladies

the askari account got blocked but its not the first time

i was told that they had it blocked before and made the account holder pay the 13k but in my case i send cash deposit plus there was no money left in the account

they have account and different address

if you need I can send you fone number of Askari bank head of fraud department

he can also give you some insight about this account holder

Agha Ahmed the askari

i have couple of her fone recordings

but thats useless as its mostly about dress but two are about why not sending the dress

Please spread this message so other people don't loose their money.

Last edited by a moderator:

Asad Mujtaba

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جب آپ کا لیڈر، آپ کا وزیر اعظم کھربوں چوری کر کے ملک سے باہر لے جاتا ہے.

تب آپ باشندوں سے کیا امید کر سکتے ہیں.

پاکستان میں ہر شخص چونا لگانے کے لئے بیٹھا ہوا.

جس نے نہیں کیا، سمجھو اس چانس نہیں ملا.

پاکستان میں انٹرنیٹ سے چیزیں خریدنا سو فیصد خطرہ ہے

Zia Yasir

MPA (400+ posts)

You have his number, you have proofs, file a case with FIA cyber crime wing, that is a criminal case.

Last edited:

eysonm

Minister (2k+ posts)
bhen gee you are really innocent. Online shopping is highly not recommended. they know 50% will return their products. rest will use them or give them to poor or gift it.

Suhana

Senator (1k+ posts)

Internet se wo order book karwai just men COD cash on delivery ka option mojood ho..

Aadi Ali

Minister (2k+ posts)
baat apki 100% thik hy per asal masla ye hy k jab tak apky ooper koi danda leker qanoon per amal nahi kerwata, us waqt tak koi insaan qanoon ki pabandi nahi kerta. hamary yaha neechy waloo ko pata hota hy k mery ooper k tamam log corrupt hen. so jab unka kisi ne kuch nahi bigara to mera kia bigaarlega.
iski behtreen misaal is waqt ki PTI ki kpk govt hy jahan neechy k police aur govt officers ko pata hy k kuch garber ki to foran action hojaega. isiliye wahan Pak k baaqi soobo ki nisbat corruption kafi kam hogaie hy.

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
Only do cash on delivery

Dont like it then dont pay, simple

Have you tried filing a complain through fia?

Mujahid Ali Awan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Only do cash on delivery

Dont like it then dont pay, simple

Have you tried filing a complain through fia?

Here are the complete details of the site owner

15965173_707163602776154_1775430667087022357_n.png

15936596_707163599442821_2335535934223879338_o.png

I think If FIA wants they can take care of these scumbags in a few hours time. Let's keep our fingers crossed and keep contacting them
[MENTION=95833]Naveen[/MENTION]; Hopefully they'll do something about it. I know everything is very frustrating in Pakistan right now.

Star Gazer

You are generalizing which is not only a very weak argument but actually detrimental to the future credibility.

Hundreds of thousands have had opportunities to fill their coffers but they chose not to for they fear Allah or have higher ethical values or both.

I am sure you know of many such good people, just pay a little attention and respect them.

Asad Mujtaba

You are generalizing which is not only a very weak argument but actually detrimental to the future credibility.

Hundreds of thousands have had opportunities to fill their coffers but they chose not to for they fear Allah or have higher ethical values or both.

I am sure you know of many such good people, just pay a little attention and respect them.

The point is that people look upto their leaders

If it is ok to do corruption and steal money for the leader, people unconsciously think it is ok to do this.

We don't realize this but leaders have massive impact on people

Star Gazer

The point is that people look upto their leaders

If it is ok to do corruption and steal money for the leader, people unconsciously think it is ok to do this.

We don't realize this but leaders have massive impact on people

You are right in the essence of what you said but then who I choose to be my leader comes from what is within me for I will identify with that quality or desire.

Going back to what I was trying to say,Generalizing and calling every one as bad as the worst is a very poor way of making an argument.

Amna Sher

Basically like quran said jesi qaum ho he uspa leader b wesy he ayen gy. We cant blame the leadership when every individual in our society is corrupt from the street hawker to the minister.

Passion

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Hi mate: I have done banking with Askari for about 11 years before i moved abroad. Kindly confirm me the followings:

a) This slip was for online account (with askari bank) luks though but please confirm.

b) If it is the case the particulars of that account from other account can easily obtained by the Head Office forensic team

c) Let me know please so would then send these details straight away to the concernsd) from what i ve perceived from Document No 0358 (in pen writing) that its an online fund transfer to askari bank branch some where in pakistan. Sorry I did nt remember 0004 branch code any more but can let you know shortly.

d) Go to your iqbal town branch and get as many information as you can. let me know if you want some help over there.

Last edited: