Be Very Very careful buying anything through Facebook Pages - I am a victim of page called 'Five Sta

Naveen

Gosh I guess my first reply somehow got deleted.
Well here again.
1 it was online transfer but cash deposit.
2 it's askari branch in isb
3 I did contact the askari bank.Mr Agha Ahmed in askari bank told me they have black listed this person name also had blocked his account.
4 i did not get my money back as by the time I contacted bank they had already cleared out the account.
So far I came to know about their account in two different banksbank.
It's more than a month since I last contacted the askari bank as I am sure by rule the account should be still blocked and black listed

Naveen

Well these people are from Karachi. I myself is from lahore but few victims reside outside Pakistan

asimsarwar

Citizen
Gosh I guess my first reply somehow got deleted.
Well here again.
1 it was online transfer but cash deposit.
2 it's askari branch in isb
3 I did contact the askari bank.Mr Agha Ahmed in askari bank told me they have black listed this person name also had blocked his account.
4 i did not get my money back as by the time I contacted bank they had already cleared out the account.
So far I came to know about their account in two different banksbank.
It's more than a month since I last contacted the askari bank as I am sure by rule the account should be still blocked and black listed
naveen go to fia office Lahore and file a written complaint might take sometime(since we are living in pakistan,and chawals rule here) but if u will persistently follow the case u will get the money back,i am a lawyer in lahore,i can represent u if u wish

Last edited: