Begalis were right in 1971. We called them traitors ...

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
India should help and finish napak fooj from pakistan whole pakistan nation will help india

India has nothing to do with it if army falls then Pakistan falls. All that is required is a good General who will support the institutions of Pakistan to get better.

Look at IK, compared to the rest of political leaders who don't want institutions to be strong and want corruption and want to kiss the boots of foreign powers.

A decent General supporting IK inshallah will change things drastically in Pakistan.

As for India they get there hands on Pakistanis you will start praying for Pakistan faug to come back.

Raiwind-Destroyer

India has nothing to do with it if the army falls then Pakistan falls. All that is required is a good General who will support the institutions of Pakistan to get better.

Look at IK, compared to the rest of political leaders who don't want institutions to be strong and want corruption, and want to kiss the boots of foreign powers.

A decent General supporting IK inshallah will change things drastically in Pakistan.

As for India, if they get their hands on Pakistanis you will start praying for Pakistan far to come back.
This napak gadar fooj killed Fatimah Jinnah its worst than India believe me they have no love for Pakistan they only care about themselves and their dollars and the only Pakistani army that dies on the border are poor and hired to die while these generals enjoy dividing. Pakistan and stealing money from Pakistan

So do not be fooled that this gadar fooj is protecting Pakistan

Respect

This napak gadar fooj killed Fatimah Jinnah its worst than India believe me they have no love for Pakistan they only care about themselves and their dollars and the only Pakistani army that dies on the border are poor and hired to die while these generals enjoy dividing. Pakistan and stealing money from Pakistan

So do not be fooled that this gadar fooj is protecting Pakistan
I am bot saying they are protecting Pakistan and I agree with your points. But all it takes is one good General in power things will change drastically inshallah.

Raiwind-Destroyer

I am bot saying they are protecting Pakistan and I agree with your points. But all it takes is one good General in power things will change drastically inshallah.
If they are muslims and true Pakistani it should not matter which general but they all are harami and kafir gadar generals

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
India has nothing to do with it if army falls then Pakistan falls. All that is required is a good General who will support the institutions of Pakistan to get better.

Look at IK, compared to the rest of political leaders who don't want institutions to be strong and want corruption and want to kiss the boots of foreign powers.

As for India they get there hands on Pakistanis you will start praying for Pakistan faug to come back.
India no matter what is our ENEMY. They are rejoicing seeing all this happening. they want us to be weak so they can try to get their hands on AJK and Gilgit Baltistan. India is happy with the shareefs and the general. BTW their is know goo or bad general. It is the Policy. and while they sit down they all agree on policies. Period ...

Respect

India no matter what is our ENEMY. They are rejoicing seeing all this happening. they want us to be weak so they can try to get their hands on AJK and Gilgit Baltistan. India is happy with the shareefs and the general. BTW their is know goo or bad general. It is the Policy. and while they sit down they all agree on policies. Period ...
My point is a General similar too IK way of thinking. If PDM are all corrupts and someone like IK is here then the same can be said for army.
It just take one. There are many army personnel who support IK.

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
My point is a General similar too IK way of thinking. If PDM are all corrupts and someone like IK is here then the same can be said for army.
It just take one. There are many army personnel who support IK.
Imran Khan's work is done. He has made the normal people aware what was actually happening. They cant take it back from the people that is why that they have become facist.
In Israel there is a council of 10 members who decide the policy. If the 9 agree and one does not, then that policy is never implemented. They call it the 10th Man. its from Hebrew translation. That is why they rule the world as even one dissenting note is considered seriously and they go over thing again. Yehan toh ek general aya aur lag gaye Pakistan ke ...