Besharam Column Nigar.. Must See.

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Is it just me who smelled the shamelessness of these type of writers or anybuddy else out there as well??
Please read and comment what this Daily Jang writer Dr. Farrukh Saleem is after..

col5.gif

pappulehri

Citizen
mr. sangeen
dats really rediculous heading "besharam column nigar"
i think dis man has its views
though i dont agree wid any of his point but i still believe dat we should have patience to listen others
n we should answer him in writing but not in these idiotic words

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Dr. Farrukh Saleem you are Slave of America/West, playing with words to justify your slavery and convincing others to accept the slavery of America as well.

America is financially supporting Pakistan 100% for its interest, we were forced to support America in its WAR against Terrorism, with time this WAR convert in war of survival of Pakistan itself, America is using Pakistan to shield itself against Taliban/Al-Qaieda.

Economic invasion of 3rd world - Who does it work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lgA50ozug4

I dont think you are stupid enough that you do not know why America want take control of our Atomic Assets, but you are not smart enough to fool us. America want to destroy Pakistani Atomic capabilities and missile technology to make Pakistan ineffective against India (its Atomic Allied) in region. We know one of the many reason to invade Iraq was to make it ineffective against Israel, WMDs were just a trick to motivate Public Opinion.

You forget the history, how did East India Company (British) occupied Sub-continent, they gradually increase their influence by building their private colonies and deploying personal security.

Economic invasion of 3rd world - Jackal the Private military: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk6M18WhnCM

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear Pappulehri: you are right but the thoughts litterly blow my mind when i think there are powers who feed these so called columnests to misguide the masses and do some bullshit propaganda....

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
What about Mr Luqman, remember what he said about President Zardari informal meeting with 15 journalists. He said that many dont understand english well, second he said that President Zardari might have said this but i was not listening to it, as i was talking to other journalists.. Also remember what Talat Hussain openly said about him..
It is clear that soon, we will be hearing & seeing columns & programs regarding NUCLEAR PROGRAM & ISLAMIC LAWS IN OUR CONSTITUTION... We cannot learn from our past, again east india company have landed & planning to rule for 800 years or more..
May ALLAH give us strength to wakeup & see true destiny of ourselves..

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
After the fall of Othman Empire by the British crown, the next potential is in our nation. This is well known facts and been proven many times in the past. The non-Muslim world is scared of this potential and this is their pre-emtive actions or stratagies what ever they are doing. Even the Israiel who is far far from us, is scared of our power and its forces are very active just across our borders by helping Indians.

Big Bro. is trying its best to pralysis our nation. Buying our beaurucrates, politicians, journalists and inteligences personnel are their favroite stratagies. No wonder when any of those already sold journalists writes and tries to convince the public in their masters favour.

Our main industries never develops in the past. The best cotton is produce on our land where the best cotton finish product is from UK. If we would have industries to produce cotton finish products the Manchester will be deserted thats why they keep on suppersing our talents, same in almost every sectors. Our best brains are drained to them.

We can get out lost power and have the ability to rule the world again, ONLY and ONLY if we hold the rope of ALLAH again, get ourself united under HIS command by following HIS rules. "YES WE CAN"

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
I was shocked to see how stupid this journalist is... yes i know he was fooling the readers but the common man of Pakistan is not fool.

"America ke pas apne 32000 nukes haen os ne hamare 80 nukes ka kia karna hae" hahahaha es bewaqoof ko koi bata de ke USA ko hamare atmi hatyaron ki zarorat nahi balke wo enhen tabah karna chahta hae....

Han mere khayal se kisi Pakistani ko koi eteraz nahi hoga agar sab apne apne atmi hatyar tabah kar den... aur es dunya ko atmi hatyaron se saaf kar den.... Even ham to es pa bhi razi haen ke agar India apne hatyar zaya kar de to ham bhi kar dengen..

Read this article again please thekedaro. Particularly last paragraph. What ever he wrote, are they facts or not? US is not friend but Dictatores did not let country to build institutions. When institutions will be strong then country will be more indepedant and cerruption will decrease.