Best Answer To Defend IK on Article 62/63 and Moral Questions

Abdulmaalik

MPA (400+ posts)
I believe the kid's DNA matches to IK. Now i am not a Mufti or anything, all i know is Door for toobah is always open, this is very very complex situation and has always stumped me. I personally think he should have had married to sita white, adopted the kid and apologized to the nation, but pakis are very hard headed, they probably would of never forgiven him anyway.

How do you believe that Kid's DNA matches to that of IK? Is it only because IK didn't appear in US's court of Law?

Abdulmaalik

MPA (400+ posts)
You didn't get my point. My point is and remains unanswered is that why did he not appear in the court of law when he was accused of Zina, answer me neutrally and not from an Insafian perspective, if it was on you (God Forbid) would you have not appeared in the court and cleared yourself from the heinous crime ones and for all? The court has given it's decision and whatever he wants to say, in the eye of Law he is proven guilty. It doesn't matter as to what you or me say Law is supreme and you have to follow it.

He is Pakistani citizen.So why should he appear in a US court of Law? Why should Sita White had not appeared in Pakistani court of Law? After all, Pakistani Law is also Supreme.I have asked from a mufti and he says that Islam does not rely on DNA testing to prove adultery.Either one has to admit it oneself (as was the case in Sahaba's time) or one has to produce three eye witnesses.It is as simple as that.We can argue our whole life but could never convince each other.

lurker

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
According to Pakistanis, you can go globe trotting across the world and do zina all the time and as long as nothing happened on Pakistani soil, you are good to go. ;) There is a girl in this world that is judged to be Imran Khan's daughter out of wedlock. Imran Khan doesn't want to talk about it. lol. He lost the paternity suit. Is not even worried about appealing it. In other words he just accepts the judgement. He accepts it, I don't know why PTI members do not.

Either way you look at it, Imran Khan is in violation of article 62. I will NOT vote for any man who cannot even comply with the Constitutional Law of Pakistan. Sorry. Sharifs chased money. Zardari/Bhuttos looted the country. Imran Khan chased women and lust. Now you all know that ALL our leaders chased some vice or the other. All are sinners and wrong doers. Decide which sin do you think is less? Nobody is an angel. ;)

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
It was a blunder of him to mention about gambling in his book, i think he wrote it down casually without thinking about the consequences, i have also seen him talk about "bet laga lo" in talk shows and once talat said we are muslims ham betting nahi kertay, that is probably when he stopped using this word. Even the bigger blunder was to deny the sita white case and the kid, he should have probably adopted the girl and apologize to whole nation for his misconduct. Ik is not corrupt, is brave, honest and can deliver, however, because of his past liberal life style he has always been in lime light, otherwise i am sure 80% of parliamentarians and political leaders are not only involved in financial corruption, but are also morally crippled, its just that their sex scandals do not come to the surface and this benefits them.

IK comes with a baggage, and i agree to few people who commented that if party loses for these specific reasons, then IK should probably resign and hand it over to JH, Asad umer, Alvi or someone who is capable of delivering. I would love to see him make the Govt though.

I believe the kid's DNA matches to IK. Now i am not a Mufti or anything, all i know is Door for toobah is always open, this is very very complex situation and has always stumped me. I personally think he should have had married to sita white, adopted the kid and apologized to the nation, but pakis are very hard headed, they probably would of never forgiven him anyway.

Tell me the Truth that if you would do such thing, would you marry that Girl openly and adopt that kid? You might say yes, but still I don't believe you. I think saying is very easy but doing is FAR more difficult.

And who says DNA has been matched with IK? IK didn't give his blood for DNA even and you matched that DNA with that girl.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
And Sorry @thread Starter, it the rubbish most Thread of this forum.

This mud slinging will continue unless IK leaves the politics so why we should waste out time to find out the so called "Answer" for IK's opponents. Such answers are only listened by a Judge not by opponents.

And if you want IK to leave Politics then I must say you are a Noora Supporters because Only Nooras and PPP want IK to leave politics.

So Stop this non-sense.

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

yasirmaliq

Senator (1k+ posts)
And what exactly do you have in your mind? Don't vote and let these looters loot the country for 5 more years. I just want one thing from Insafians, don't talk on such high moral grounds as it will get you into trouble. Don't pretend as if Imran is an angel. Inshort, there is no need to involve in arguments concerning his past scandals. Everyone has his ups and downs in life, so try and live with it. Imran Khan is the best choice that we have at this time and he has the best team to lead the country.

So the bottom line of your argument is that we just ignore the details Article 62 and 63 and give your speech as a "REASON" to justify that Imran Khan meet all the related criteria ??

Last edited:

Sedqal

Like I said earlier for all its tall claims PTI is exactly the same deal as PPP or PMLN. They criticize PMLN for IJI scandal completely ignoring Javed Hashmi (who is actually caught with evidence). They criticized PMLN on fake degrees while they accepted people who were kicked out from PMLN for fake degrees. Now they were whining about 62/ 63 when everyone knows about Sita White case - you can accuse anyone, real thing is court ruling - we have a court ruling against IK. MOREOVER the child is living with Jamaima Khan who adopted her (HELLO!!!!) - you simply can't deny it.

Sedqal

And by the way Islamic punishment for adultery is more severe then bribery, corruption and even outright theft. Islam considers moral corruption far more dangerous then financial corruption.

Expatriat

Councller (250+ posts)
And what exactly do you have in your mind? Don't vote and let these looters loot the country for 5 more years. I just want one thing from Insafians, don't talk on such high moral grounds as it will get you into trouble. Don't pretend as if Imran is an angel. Inshort, there is no need to involve in arguments concerning his past scandals. Everyone has his ups and downs in life, so try and live with it. Imran Khan is the best choice that we have at this time and he has the best team to lead the country.

I agree to this post that there is no need to talk on these issues, however we all know that Politics is a brutal game and the cat will kept on trying to jump out of the bag. This thing need to be settled once and for all if we really want to take this party any where.

Right now, chances of PTI winning the NA seats are super slim (you don't win elections with people like Naz Balouch , Ali Zaidi, Arsalan Ghumman, Saifullah Niazi, Farrukh Habib), but yes, a few of PTIs candidates (Dr. Alvi, Dr. Mizari etc.) will be stealing away a big chunck of votes away from the winners causing them a hit on their win margin. However, the moment PMLN / MQM / ANP / JUI / PPPP feel threaten that PTI is causing them 'severe' damage , they will come to such fascist tactics which one can only imagine, and I am sure that reverting to IK falling short on article 62/63 will be one of them !

lurker

And by the way Islamic punishment for adultery is more severe then bribery, corruption and even outright theft. Islam considers moral corruption far more dangerous then financial corruption.
This is on the money. Imran Khan's Moral Corruption is more punishable than Zardari/Sharif financial corruption. If PTI members figured this part of Islamic Law they'd know where they were walking.

Expatriat

Councller (250+ posts)
Hello Everyone , I see that this thread is slipping into the archives. Can we keep it active and alive until we get a final statement / wording as to what is the answer to the questions of Application of Articles 62/63 on IK ? Right now , PMLN and PPPP got no fear of PTI, and hence their attacks on PTI are literally nonexistent. But let's say if a wave emerges for PTI , then we should be prepared to answer the questions that will be raised for moral turpitude of the chairman. Please advice your best possible answers here !!! :jazak:

Expatriat

Councller (250+ posts)
I still am looking for a clear answer by Imran Khan himself as to whether he successfully falls on the morality criteria as defined in article 62 and 63 , or does he think that the entire original 1973 constitution was drafted just to blackmail him ?

Let's talk about a hypothesis, say if PTI comes into power, then will Imran Khan sit in the National Assembly and be the Prime Minister or will he play a Sonia Gandhi role? And what if Aitezaz and a few others go to Supreme Court to get him convicted on Article 62 and 63? Would he resign, or, attack the courts of Pakistan?

A very sensible, bi-partisan and detailed analysis done by Fatima Bhutto on Imran Khans' politics:

http://videos.urduwire.com/political...n-khan-and-pti

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
Article 62/63 are present for the benefit of the citizens of Pakistan so they maybe saved from the Wolves in sheep clothing.
Sadiq and Ameen (honest and trustworthy) are two virtues vital for the leadership so that the precious trust of the people is not violated and the governance upon the people is maintained without corruption at the highest level.
This requirement is necessary for the candidates who present themselves before the public to serve them as their representatives. So once they are elected by the masses it is ensured by 62/63 that they honor their sacred oath that they take while joining the governing bodies i.e the provincial and national assemblies.
If they are Sadiq and Ameen they will not misuse let alone steal even a single penny of the people's money. They will be truthful about their dealing like international pacts such as drone attacks allowed by the previous government etc etc.
It has got nothing to do about any social evils that one might have committed in earlier life like drinking, prenuptial union etc etc. If we try to broaden it to encompass everything in all aspects of life then the criterion can only be satisfied by the prophets and angels, we the earthly beings are full of sins and not innocent. Since the law is for people it does not apply to everything for example stealing the lunch of a class mate in grade three or partying while being in college etc etc.
It is there to ensure that honest and trustworthy leadership comes to govern the country.
Sadly it has been violated 100% in the past since we have Mr 10% as the president, Mr Malpani and Raja Rental as ex PMs.

Imran Khan is an honest and trustworthy person and I swear by it. He was honest in his first project i.e SKMH and it is thriving and proud testament to his trustworthiness. People from all around the world have trust in Imran Khan that the donations given to him are 100% spent on the poor and needy.
This is more than enough for him to qualify 62/63

Since this does not discourage his corrupt opponents who themselves do not satisfy 62/63 they have searched high and low and come up with the sad episode of Sita White and have tried to malign IK.
In his prime IK was a teen idol and a super star of international standing and it would be incorrect to think that back in those days he was the Muslim he is now so there is every chance that the devil may have gotten the better of him and he may have indulged himself.
May Allah SWA forgive him and look up him and all of us with his bountiful mercy Ameen
This has no bearing on 62/63 and is only used by corrupt opponents in politics and media to hurt him.
Best answer to such below the belt tactics is to answer politely that Imran Khan is a human being and all that he has done that they think goes against 62/63 should be challenged in the court of law and not be discussed in media and we are not here to protect him or judge him.
WE support him FOR ONE THING AND ONE THING ONLY
TO SAVE PAKISTAN BY GETTING RID OF THE CORRUPT PEOPLE WHO HAVE TIME AND AGAIN VIOLATED THE SACRED TRUST AND TAKEN PAKISTAN TO SUCH A CONDITION THAT WE ARE BEING CALLED A FAILED STATE.

Last edited:

Respect

The best answer is were there 4 witnesses present there to see the act being committed by IK?

As for US, is this not the country that has put hundreds maybe thousands of people without trial in Guatanamo bay? Is this not the country where sister aafia has been put into prison unfairly. can we really give US court verdict as an example, where IK himself was not even present himself to be questioned, maybe IK did not go because he felt it was a politically motivated case just to make him look bad.

However his past had been dodgy, but no one is saying he is an angel. If article 62 and 3 were to be implemented over 80% parliamentarians including leaders such as zardari and NS would not be eligible to run for elections. So who is going to implement this, election commission do they pass the criteria of article 62 and 3. Does our beloved CJ pass the criteria of the article 62 and 63?

So who will implement these articles and make sure that tax choors, loan defaulters, corrupt politicians do not get a ticket? simple question

but catch them first and then u can target IK as well, wonder how we can ensure that all parliamentarians are virgins before they get a ticket.