Best Time For Predictions To Come True (Ya Allah! Pakistan Pe Reham Farma De)

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
English Translation of Dr. Safdar Mehmood Columns (Predictions about Pakistan Future)

dr+safdar+mehmood.jpg

Read columns in Urdu http://spiritual-pakistan-future.blogspot.com/2011/01/dr-safdar-mehmood-columns.html
Ist column was published on 13-July-2010 & 2nd on 15-July-2010 in Jang Newspaper.

1. Dr. Safdar Mehmood first mentions about an astrologer S.B. who lives in Canada in these days but basically he is a Pakistani. When that expert astrologer came back in Pakistan in July 2010, he met with Dr. Safdar Mehmood and told him about Pakistan future. That astrologer said,
Dr. Sahib, I am seeing some positive changes in sky through astrology, Nature is going to be kind on Pakistan, and InshaAllah Pakistans current situation will be changed. Hope and confidence will overcome desperation and the sun of Justice will rise."
He further explained,
Change has come on sky but it still remains to come on earth. In next few months, current political System and Leaders will be replaced. Extremely loyal, honest and capable young people will come into power suddenly (unexpectedly) they will remain as rulers for two and half years, they will finish (fix) corruption, lawlessness and poverty. True accountability will be set up, Stability will come in country, and a new era of prosperity will start. Betterment in economy will also start and Pakistan will get respect and honor at International level. Judiciary will become stronger after some time and Judiciary will become source of better changes. Army will not come at stage; it will work behind the scene
Astrologer is constantly saying those honest and capable leaders as saviors of country, he told more things to Dr. Safdar Mehmood but according to Dr Safdar Mehmood, he will open these when time will come.

2. Second person Shah Jee is a friend & school fellow of Dr. Safdar Mehmood. He is very honest and noble man, and has knowledge of astrology or something else. He also told about the news of Sky.

According to Shah Jee:
Current political setup will be changed in next few months; a caretaker government will come into power for two and half years. These new rulers will be very honest, loyal and hardworking who will solve problems of the country. Economy will start getting prosper. From the end of 2011, peace and stability period will start in Pakistan. In 2012, Pakistan will rise as stable and financially steady country and will get reputation globally. From July to November judiciary will be pressurized but after November justice and judiciary will rule the country. Government change will come though Judiciary and with the will of God, Judiciary and parliament will rise as strong Institutions in 2012. Also, in 2011, these is a chance of racial riots and bloodshed in America after which America will become weak, and in 2012 America will not remain as superpower and internal division will start in America.
3. Third person is Syed Sarfraz A. Shah who is a famous spiritual and religious scholar (famous for his Kashf -Influx), he told Dr. Safdar Mehmood that:
With the Will of God, Pakistans current scenario will become better soon, Current political set-up will be dissolved and a group of young people, 40/45 years of age, will come into power and save Pakistan from whirlpool or swamp. These young leaders will change the political and financial fate of this country. Peace, stability, justice and prosperity will come in the country. In 2012, America will become very weak and will not remain as superpower and Bull. Pakistan will rise to lead Islamic world because creation of Pakistan is a miracle and God wants to take important services from Pakistan."
He told more things to Dr. Safdar Mehmood but according to Dr. Safdar Mehmood, for the time being its enough for us to think and become happy on Pakistans prosper, bright, stable and brilliant future.

4. In another column by 'Abdul Qadir Hassan' published on 13-March-2011 in Express Newspaper, Syed Sarfraz A. Shah Sahib predicted about future of Pakistan as:
A caretaker Govt. will be formed in Pakistan for 2-1/2 years, a lot of good work (correction) will be done during this govt.s stay and this will be done by very noble (pious & honest) people. After this caretaker govt. elections will be held but these elections will be of Selection Type and then country will start moving in right path.
According to Shah Sahibs Kashf, A war with India will also be fought on water issue during this time.

Last edited:

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol, The same astrologist declared Pakistan world cup champs...but anyways 2012 and pakistan is getting prosperity and economical condition is getting better?? bro truth is that we have to start repay of IMF loan by september, and we dont have money... I know that you are Imran khan fan but on ground, realities are far away from imagination... we should pray for Pakistan's Nuke arsenal because if you read this thread http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?64312-Capturing-bin-Laden-would-unleash-hell, You can understand what the hell is cmng for Pak (God forbid)

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Lol, The same astrologist declared Pakistan world cup champs...but anyways 2012 and pakistan is getting prosperity and economical condition is getting better?? bro truth is that we have to start repay of IMF loan by september, and we dont have money... I know that you are Imran khan fan but on ground, realities are far away from imagination... we should pray for Pakistan's Nuke arsenal because if you read this thread http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?64312-Capturing-bin-Laden-would-unleash-hell, You can understand what the hell is cmng for Pak (God forbid)
bro,
I don't know what happens in a year or two, but still we can hope for better future in this disastrous situation . Mayoosi Kufr hai. Allah per Emaan ka taqaza hai k hum Allah say umeed rakhain.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
The best dua for the current times is May Allah bring the Muslim Ummat together as one and may Allah help the people of Pakistan in particular to understand the hidayat and come back to His guidance.

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Have you ever thought....Why Allah did not give power to Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) to have knowledge of unseen (علم الغیب) but still there are Muslims who believe that Peer, Walis, Durwaish has the knowledge of unseen (علم الغیب) despite the Qur'aanic verse: Say: None in the heavens and the earth knows the Ghaib (Unseen) except Allaah, nor can they perceive when they shall be resurrected [al-Naml 27:65] ?

The correct believe is only Allah informs his Messengers, whenever he wants to, via Wahee (وحی) about Ghaib. Hence Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) would not know about Ghaib (غیب) unless Allah informs him (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). Following Hadeeth narrates once Bibi Aisha (Razi Allah Talah Unhun) was wrongly accused and Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) were very worried and had no way of knowing the truth until Allah revealed the Verses (concerning the matter):

Narrated Masruq: I asked Um Ruman, 'Aisha's mother about the accusation forged against 'Aisha. She said, "While I was sitting with 'Aisha, an Ansari woman came to us and said, 'Let Allah condemn such-and-such person.' I asked her, 'Why do you say so?' She replied, 'For he has spread the (slanderous) story.' 'Aisha said, 'What story?' The woman then told her the story. 'Aisha asked, 'Have Abu Bakr and Allah's Apostle heard about it ?' She said, 'Yes.' 'Aisha fell down senseless (on hearing that), and when she came to her senses, she got fever and shaking of the body. The Prophet came and asked, 'What is wrong with her?' I said, 'She has got fever because of a story which has been rumored.' 'Aisha got up and said, 'By Allah! Even if I took an oath, you would not believe me, and if I put forward an excuse, You would not excuse me. My example and your example is just like that example of Jacob and his sons. Against that which you assert, it is Allah (Alone) Whose Help can be sought.' (12.18) The Prophet left and then Allah revealed the Verses (concerning the matter), and on that 'Aisha said, 'Thanks to Allah (only) and not to anybody else." (Sahih Bukhari, Book #55, Hadith #602)

The correct believe is that the Silsila of Wahee (وحی) has been discontinued since the death of Prophet Muhhamd (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). Hence anybody who claims that he has revelation from Allah about Ghaib (غیب) is Kazzaab (کذاب).

There are very serious implication of holding wrong belief is that many hopefuls, Durwaish, Peer, Wali, have launched their religious careers (fan following) by making claim that they have the knowledge of unseen (غیب). Almost all our Sufi saints have established their credibility, and their thrones, by doing this. They first claim to have seen the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم), then they say they are in direct contact with him, then they claim they have been divinely inspired, and then they build their economic empires which they leave to their successors.

Last edited:

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
عَنْ أَنَسِ بْنِ مَالِکٍ رضي الله عنه أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلي الله عليه وآله وسلم خَرَجَ حِيْنَ زَاغَتِ الشَّمْسُ‘ فَصَلَّي الظُّهْرَ، فَلَمَّا سَلَّمَ قَامَ عَلَي الْمِنْبَرِ، فَذَکَرَ السَّاعَةَ، وَذَکَرَ أَنَّ بَيْنَ يَدَيْهَا أُمُوْرًا عِظَامًا، ثُمَّ قَالَ : مَنْ أَحَبَّ أَنْ يَسْأَلَ عَنْ شَيءٍ فَلْيَسْأَلْ عَنْهُ : فَوَاﷲِ لَا تَسْأَلُوْنِي عَنْ شَيءٍ إِلَّا أَخْبَرْتُکُمْ بِهِ مَا دُمْتُ فِي مَقَامِي هَذَا‘ قَالَ أَنَسٌ : فَأًکْثَرَ النَّاسُ الْبُکَاءَ، وَأَکْثَرَ رَسُوْلُ اﷲِ صلي الله عليه وآله وسلم أَنْ يَقُوْلَ : سَلُوْنِي. فَقَالَ أَنَسٌ : فَقَامَ اِلَيْهِ رَجُلٌ فَقَالَ : أَيْنَ مَدْخَلِي يَا رَسُوْلَ اﷲِ؟ قَالَ : النَّارُ. فَقَامَ عَبْدُ اﷲِ بْنُ حُذَافَةَ فَقَالَ : مَنْ أَبِي يَا رَسُوْلَ اﷲِ؟ قَالَ : أَبُوْکَ حُذَافَةُ. قَالَ : ثُمَّ أَکْثَرَ أَنْ يَقُوْلَ : سَلُوْنِي، سَلُونِي. فَبَرَکَ عُمَرُ عَلَي رُکْبَتَيْهِ فَقَالَ : رَضِيْنَا بِاﷲِ رَبًّا، وَبِالإِسْلاَمِ دِيْنًا، وَبِمُحَمَّدٍ صلي الله عليه وآله وسلم رَسُوْلاً. قَالَ : فَسَکَتَ رَسُوْلُ اﷲِ صلي الله عليه وآله وسلم حِيْنَ قَالَ عُمَرُ : ذَلِکَ، ثُمَّ قَالَ رَسُوْلُ اﷲِ صلي الله عليه وآله وسلم : وَالَّذِي نَفْسِي بِيَدِهِ، لَقَدْ عُرِضَتْ عَلَيَّ الْجَنَّةُ وَالنَّارُ آنِفًا فِي عُرْضِ هَذَا الْحَائِطِ، وَأَنَا أُصَلِّي، فَلَمْ أَرَ کَالْيَوْمِ فِي الْخَيْرِ وَالشَّرِّ. مُتَّفَقٌ عَلَيْهِ.
الحديث رقم 9 : أخرجه البخاري في الصحيح، کتاب : الاعتصام بالکتاب والسنة، باب : ما يکره من کثرة السؤال وتکلف ما لايعنيه، 6 / 2660، الرقم : 6864، وفي کتاب : مواقيت الصلاة، باب : وقت الظهر عند الزوال، 1 / 200، الرقم : 2001، 2278، وفي کتاب : العلم، باب : حسن برک علي رکبتيه عند الإمام أو المحدث، 1 / 47، الرقم : 93، وفي الأدب المفرد، 1 : 404، الرقم : 1184، ومسلم في الصحيح، کتاب : الفضائل، باب : توقيره صلي الله عليه وآله وسلم وترک إکثار سؤال عما لا ضرورة إليه، 4 / 1832، الرقم : 2359، وأحمد بن حنبل في المسند، 3 / 162، الرقم : 12681، وأبو يعلي في المسند، 6 / 286، الرقم : 3201، وابن حبان في الصحيح، 1 / 309، الرقم : 106، والطبراني في المعجم الأوسط، 9 / 72، الرقم : 9155. ’’حضرت انس بن مالک رضی اللہ عنہ فرماتے ہیں کہ جب آفتاب ڈھلا تو حضور نبی اکرم صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم تشریف لائے اور ظہر کی نماز پڑھائی پھر سلام پھیرنے کے بعد آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم منبر پر جلوہ افروز ہوئے اور قیامت کا ذکر کیا اور پھر فرمایا : اس سے پہلے بڑے بڑے واقعات و حادثات ہیں، پھر فرمایا : جو شخص کسی بھی نوعیت کی کوئی بات پوچھنا چاہتا ہے تو وہ پوچھے، خدا کی قسم! میں جب تک یہاں کھڑا ہوں تم جو بھی پوچھو گے اس کا جواب دوں گا۔ حضرت انس رضی اللہ عنہ فرماتے ہیں کہ لوگوں نے زاروقطار رونا شروع کر دیا۔ حضور نبی اکرم صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم جلال کے سبب بار بار یہ اعلان فرما رہے تھے کہ کوئی سوال کرو، مجھ سے (جو چاہو) پوچھ لو۔ حضرت انس رضی اللہ عنہ کہتے ہیں کہ پھر ایک شخص کھڑا ہوا اور کہنے لگا : یا رسول اللہ! میرا ٹھکانہ کہاں ہے؟ آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے فرمایا : دوزخ میں۔ پھر حضرت عبداللہ بن حذافہ رضی اللہ عنہ کھڑے ہوئے اور عرض کیا : یا رسول اللہ! میرا باپ کون ہے؟ آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے فرمایا : تیرا باپ حذافہ ہے۔ حضرت انس رضی اللہ عنہ فرماتے ہیں کہ پھر آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم بار بار فرماتے رہے مجھ سے سوال کرو مجھ سے سوال کرو، چنانچہ حضرت عمر رضی اللہ عنہ گھٹنوں کے بل بیٹھ کر عرض گذار ہوئے۔ ہم اﷲ تعالیٰ کے رب ہونے پر، اسلام کے دین ہونے پر اور محمد مصطفیٰ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم کے رسول ہونے پر راضی ہیں (اور ہمیں کچھ نہیں پوچھنا)۔ راوی کہتے ہیں کہ جب حضرت عمر رضی اللہ عنہ نے یہ گذارش کی تو حضور نبی اکرم صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم خاموش ہو گئے پھر آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے فرمایا : قسم ہے اس ذات کی جس کے قبضہ قدرت میں میری جان ہے! ابھی ابھی اس دیوار کے سامنے مجھ پر جنت اور دوزخ پیش کی گئیں جبکہ میں نماز پڑھ رہا تھا تو آج کی طرح میں نے خیر اور شر کو کبھی نہیں دیکھا۔‘‘
Have you ever thought....Why Allah did not give power to Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) to have knowledge of unseen (علم الغیب) but still there are Muslims who believe that Peer, Walis, Durwaish has the knowledge of unseen (علم الغیب) despite the Qur'aanic verse: “Say: “None in the heavens and the earth knows the Ghaib (Unseen) except Allaah, nor can they perceive when they shall be resurrected” [al-Naml 27:65] ?

The correct believe is only Allah informs his Messengers, whenever he wants to, via Wahee (وحی) about Ghaib. Hence Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) would not know about Ghaib (غیب) unless Allah informs him (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). Following Hadeeth narrates once Bibi Aisha (Razi Allah Talah Unhun) was wrongly accused and Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) were very worried and had no way of knowing the truth until Allah revealed the Verses (concerning the matter):

Narrated Masruq: I asked Um Ruman, 'Aisha's mother about the accusation forged against 'Aisha. She said, "While I was sitting with 'Aisha, an Ansari woman came to us and said, 'Let Allah condemn such-and-such person.' I asked her, 'Why do you say so?' She replied, 'For he has spread the (slanderous) story.' 'Aisha said, 'What story?' The woman then told her the story. 'Aisha asked, 'Have Abu Bakr and Allah's Apostle heard about it ?' She said, 'Yes.' 'Aisha fell down senseless (on hearing that), and when she came to her senses, she got fever and shaking of the body. The Prophet came and asked, 'What is wrong with her?' I said, 'She has got fever because of a story which has been rumored.' 'Aisha got up and said, 'By Allah! Even if I took an oath, you would not believe me, and if I put forward an excuse, You would not excuse me. My example and your example is just like that example of Jacob and his sons. Against that which you assert, it is Allah (Alone) Whose Help can be sought.' (12.18) The Prophet left and then Allah revealed the Verses (concerning the matter), and on that 'Aisha said, 'Thanks to Allah (only) and not to anybody else." (Sahih Bukhari, Book #55, Hadith #602)

The correct believe is that the Silsila of Wahee (وحی) has been discontinued since the death of Prophet Muhhamd (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). Hence anybody who claims that he has revelation from Allah about Ghaib (غیب) is Kazzaab (کذاب).

There are very serious implication of holding wrong belief is that many hopefuls, Durwaish, Peer, Wali, have launched their religious careers (fan following) by making claim that they have the knowledge of unseen (غیب). Almost all our Sufi ‘saints’ have established their credibility, and their thrones, by doing this. They first claim to have seen the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم), then they say they are in direct contact with him, then they claim they have been divinely inspired, and then they build their economic empires which they leave to their successors.

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
عَنْ عُمَرَ رضي الله عنه يَقُوْلُ : قَامَ فِيْنَا النَّبِيُّ صلي الله عليه وآله وسلم مَقَامًا، فَأَخْبَرَنَا عَنْ بَدْءِ الْخَلْقِ حَتَّي دَخَلَ أَهْلُ الْجَنَّةِ مَنَازِلَهُمْ وَأَهْلُ النَّارِ مَنَازِلَهُمْ، حَفِظَ ذَلِکَ مَنْ حَفِظَهُ وَنَسِيَهُ مَنْ نَسِيَهُ. رَوَاهُ الْبُخَارِيُّ.
الحديث رقم 10 : أخرجه البخاري في الصحيح، کتاب : بدء الخلق، باب : ما جاء في قول اﷲ تعالي : وهو الذي يبدأ الخلق ثم يعيده وهوأهون عليه، 3 / 1166، الرقم : 3020. ’’حضرت عمر رضی اللہ عنہ سے روایت ہے کہ حضور نبی اکرم صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم ایک روز ہمارے درمیان قیام فرما ہوئے اور آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے مخلوقات کی ابتدا سے لے کر جنتیوں کے جنت میں داخل ہو جانے اور دوزخیوں کے دوزخ میں داخل ہو جانے تک ہمیں سب کچھ بتا دیا۔ جس نے اسے یاد رکھا، یاد رکھا اور جو اسے بھول گیا سو بھول گیا۔‘‘
Have you ever thought....Why Allah did not give power to Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) to have knowledge of unseen (علم الغیب) but still there are Muslims who believe that Peer, Walis, Durwaish has the knowledge of unseen (علم الغیب) despite the Qur'aanic verse: “Say: “None in the heavens and the earth knows the Ghaib (Unseen) except Allaah, nor can they perceive when they shall be resurrected” [al-Naml 27:65] ?

There are very serious implication of holding wrong belief is that many hopefuls, Durwaish, Peer, Wali, have launched their religious careers (fan following) by making claim that they have the knowledge of unseen (غیب). Almost all our Sufi ‘saints’ have established their credibility, and their thrones, by doing this. They first claim to have seen the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم), then they say they are in direct contact with him, then they claim they have been divinely inspired, and then they build their economic empires which they leave to their successors.

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
عَنْ حُذَيْفَةَ رضي الله عنه أَنَّهُ قَالَ : أَخْبَرَنِي رَسُوْلُ اﷲِ صلي الله عليه وآله وسلم : بِمَا هُوَکَاءِنٌ إِلَي أَنْ تَقُوْمَ السَّاعَةُ. فَمَا مِنْهُ شَيئٌ إِلاَّ قَدْ سَأَلْتُهُ إِلاَّ أَنِّي لَمْ أَسْأَلْهُ مَا يُخْرِجُ أَهْلَ الْمَدِيْنَةِ مِنْ الْمَدِيْنَةِ. رَوَاهُ مُسْلِمٌ وَأَحْمَدُ.
الحديث رقم 13 : أخرجه مسلم في الصحيح، کتاب : الفتن وأشراط الساعة، باب إخبار النبي صلي الله عليه وآله وسلم فيما يکون إلي قيام الساعة، 4 / 2217، الرقم : 2891، وأحمد بن حنبل في المسند، 5 / 386، الرقم : 23329، والحاکم في المستدرک، 4 / 472، الرقم : 8311، والبزار في المسند، 7 / 222، الرقم : 2795، والطيالسي في المسند، 1 / 58، الرقم : 433، وابن منده في کتاب الإيمان، 2 / 912، الرقم : 996، وإسناده صحيح، والمقرئ في السنن الواردة في الفتن، 4 / 889، الرقم : 458. ’’حضرت حذیفہ رضی اللہ عنہ فرماتے ہیں کہ حضور نبی اکرم صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے مجھے قیامت تک رونما ہونے والی ہر ایک بات بتا دی اور کوئی ایسی بات نہ رہی جسے میں نے آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم سے پوچھا نہ ہو البتہ میں نے یہ نہ پوچھا کہ اہلِ مدینہ کو کون سی چیز مدینہ سے نکالے گی؟‘‘

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ رضي اﷲ عنهما عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلي الله عليه وآله وسلم قَالَ : أَتَانِي رَبِّي فِي أَحْسَنِ صُورَةٍ، فَقَالَ : يَا مُحَمَّدُ، قُلْتُ : لَبَّيْکَ وَسَعْدَيْکَ. قَالَ : فِيْمَ يَخْتَصِمُ الْمَ.لَأُ الْأَعْلَي؟ قُلْتُ : رَبِّي لَا أَدْرِي، فَوَضَعَ يَدَهُ بَيْنَ کَتِفَيَّ، حَتَّي وَجَدْتُ بَرْدَهَا بَيْنَ ثَدْيَيَّ، فَعَلِمْتُ مَا بَيْنَ الْمَشْرِقِ وَالْمَغْرِبِ.
رَوَاهُ التِّرْمِذِيُّ وَأَبُوْيَعْلَي. وَقَالَ أَبُوْعِيْسَي : هَذَا حَدِيْثٌ حَسَنٌ.
وفي رواية عنه : قَالَ : فَعَلِمْتُ مَا فِي السَّمَوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَتَلاَ : (وَکَذَلِکَ نُرِيْ إِبْرَاهِيْمَ مَلَکُوْتَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَلِيَکُوْنَ مِنَ الْمُؤْقِنِيْنَ) (الأنعام، 6 : 75). رَوَاهُ التِّرْمِذِيُّ وَأَحْمَدُ وَالدَّارِمِيُّ وَاللَّفْظُ لَهُ.
وفي رواية : عَنْ مُعَاذِ بْنِ جَبَلٍ رضي الله عنه قَالَ : فَتَجَلَّي لِي کُلُّ شَيءٍ وَعَرَفْتُ.
رَوَاهُ التِّرْمِذِيُّ وَأَحْمَدُ وَالطَّبَرَانِِيُّ.
وَقَالَ أَبُوْعِيْسَي : هَذَا حَدِيْثٌ حَسَنٌ صَحِيْحٌ.
وفي رواية : عَنْ أَبِي أُمَامَةَ رضي الله عنه قَالَ : فَعَلِمْتُ فِي مَقَامِي ذَلِکَ مَا سَأَلَنِي عَنْهُ مِنْ أَمْرِ الدُّنْيَا وَالآخِرَةِ. رَوَاهُ الطَّبَرَانِيُّ وَالرُّوْيَانِيُّ.
وفي رواية : فَعَلِمْتُ مِنْ کُلِّ شَيءٍ وَبَصَرْتُهُ. رَوَاهُ الطَّبَرَانِيُّ.
وفي رواية : عَنْ جَابِرِ بْنِ سَمُرَةَ رضي الله عنه قَالَ : فَمَا سَأَلَنِي عَنْ شَيءٍ إِلَّا عَلِمْتُهُ. رَوَاهُ ابْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ وَابْنُ أَبِي عَاصِمٍ. إِسْنَادُهُ حَسَنٌ وَرِجَالُهُ ثِقَاتٌ.

drkjke

allah uss qaum per rehem nahin farmaata jo kufaar kay saath mill ker musalmaanon kaa khoon karay!!!!
so keep dreaming and hearing the charas addict astrologers mumboo jumboo...the coming days are not pretty.seculars and enemies of allah!please go to hell
but to muslims of pakistan my advice is to now spend a lot of time in praying and repenting
there are signs that this month may be begining of the end for this sinful nation

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ رضي اﷲ عنهما عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلي الله عليه وآله وسلم قَالَ : أَتَانِي رَبِّي فِي أَحْسَنِ صُورَةٍ، فَقَالَ : يَا مُحَمَّدُ، قُلْتُ : لَبَّيْکَ وَسَعْدَيْکَ. قَالَ : فِيْمَ يَخْتَصِمُ الْمَ.لَأُ الْأَعْلَي؟ قُلْتُ : رَبِّي لَا أَدْرِي، فَوَضَعَ يَدَهُ بَيْنَ کَتِفَيَّ، حَتَّي وَجَدْتُ بَرْدَهَا بَيْنَ ثَدْيَيَّ، فَعَلِمْتُ مَا بَيْنَ الْمَشْرِقِ وَالْمَغْرِبِ.
رَوَاهُ التِّرْمِذِيُّ وَأَبُوْيَعْلَي. وَقَالَ أَبُوْعِيْسَي : هَذَا حَدِيْثٌ حَسَنٌ.
وفي رواية عنه : قَالَ : فَعَلِمْتُ مَا فِي السَّمَوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَتَلاَ : (وَکَذَلِکَ نُرِيْ إِبْرَاهِيْمَ مَلَکُوْتَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَلِيَکُوْنَ مِنَ الْمُؤْقِنِيْنَ) (الأنعام، 6 : 75). رَوَاهُ التِّرْمِذِيُّ وَأَحْمَدُ وَالدَّارِمِيُّ وَاللَّفْظُ لَهُ.
وفي رواية : عَنْ مُعَاذِ بْنِ جَبَلٍ رضي الله عنه قَالَ : فَتَجَلَّي لِي کُلُّ شَيءٍ وَعَرَفْتُ.
رَوَاهُ التِّرْمِذِيُّ وَأَحْمَدُ وَالطَّبَرَانِِيُّ.
وَقَالَ أَبُوْعِيْسَي : هَذَا حَدِيْثٌ حَسَنٌ صَحِيْحٌ.
وفي رواية : عَنْ أَبِي أُمَامَةَ رضي الله عنه قَالَ : فَعَلِمْتُ فِي مَقَامِي ذَلِکَ مَا سَأَلَنِي عَنْهُ مِنْ أَمْرِ الدُّنْيَا وَالآخِرَةِ. رَوَاهُ الطَّبَرَانِيُّ وَالرُّوْيَانِيُّ.
وفي رواية : فَعَلِمْتُ مِنْ کُلِّ شَيءٍ وَبَصَرْتُهُ. رَوَاهُ الطَّبَرَانِيُّ.
وفي رواية : عَنْ جَابِرِ بْنِ سَمُرَةَ رضي الله عنه قَالَ : فَمَا سَأَلَنِي عَنْ شَيءٍ إِلَّا عَلِمْتُهُ. رَوَاهُ ابْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ وَابْنُ أَبِي عَاصِمٍ.
إِسْنَادُهُ حَسَنٌ وَرِجَالُهُ ثِقَاتٌ.
الحديث رقم 14 : أخرجه الترمذي في السنن، کتاب : تفسير القرآن عن رسول اﷲ صلي الله عليه وآله وسلم، باب : ومن سورة ص، 5 / 366 - 368، الرقم : 3233 - 3235، والدارمي في السنن، کتاب الرؤيا، باب : في رؤية الرب تعالي في النوم، 2 / 170، الرقم : 2149، وأحمد بن حنبل في المسند، 1 / 368، الرقم : 3484، 4 / 66، 5 / 243، الرقم : 22162، 23258، والطبراني في المعجم الکبير، 8 / 290، الرقم : 8117، 20 / 109، 141، الرقم : 216، 690، والروياني في المسند، 1 / 429، الرقم : 656، 2 / 299، الرقم : 1241، وأبويعلي في المسند، 4 / 475، الرقم : 2608، و ابن أبي شيبة في المصنف، 6 / 313، الرقم : 31706، والشيباني في الآحاد والمثاني، 5 / 49، الرقم : 2585، وعبد بن حميد في المسند، 1 / 228، الرقم : 682، وابن أبي عاصم في السنة 1 / 203، الرقم : 465، إِسْنَادُهُ حَسَنٌ، وَرِجَالُهُ ثِقَاتٌ. وعبد اﷲ بن أحمد في السنة، 2 / 489، الرقم : 1121، والحکيم الترمذي في نوادر الأصول، 3 / 120، والمنذري في الترغيب والترهيب، 1 / 159، الرقم : 591، وابن عبد البر في التمهيد، 24 / 323، وابن النجاد في الرّد علي من يقول القرآن مخلوق، 1 / 5856، الرقم : 76 - 78، والهيثمي في مجمع الزوائد، 7 / 176 - 178.
’’حضرت عبد اﷲ بن عباس رضی اﷲ عنہما سے روایت ہے کہ حضور نبی اکرم صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے فرمایا : (معراج کی رات) میرا رب میرے پاس (اپنی شان کے لائق) نہایت حسین صورت میں آیا اور فرمایا : یا محمد! میں نے عرض کیا : میرے پروردگار! میں حاضر ہوں بار بار حاضر ہوں۔ فرمایا : عالمِ بالا کے فرشتے کس بات میں جھگڑتے ہیں؟ میں نے عرض کیا : اے میرے پروردگار! میں نہیں جانتا۔ پس اﷲ تعالیٰ نے اپنا دستِ قدرت میرے دونوں کندھوں کے درمیان رکھا اور میں نے اپنے سینے میں اس کی ٹھنڈک محسوس کی۔ اور میں وہ سب کچھ جان گیا جو کچھ مشرق و مغرب کے درمیان ہے۔‘‘
حضرت عبداﷲ بن عباس رضی اﷲ عنہما سے ہی مروی ایک اور روایت کے الفاظ کچھ یوں ہیں کہ آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے فرمایا : اور میں جان گیا جو کچھ آسمانوں میں ہے اور جو کچھ زمین میں ہے۔ پھر آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے یہ آیت تلاوت فرمائی : ’’اور اسی طرح ہم ابراہیم (علیہ السلام) کو آسمانوں اور زمین کی تمام بادشاہتیں (یعنی عجائباتِ خلق) دکھا رہے ہیں اور (یہ) اس لئے کہ وہ عین الیقین والوں میں سے ہو جائے۔‘‘ (الانعام، 6 : 75)۔
’’اور حضرت معاذ بن جبل رضی اللہ عنہ سے مروی روایت میں ہے کہ آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے فرمایا : اور مجھ پر ہر شے کی حقیقت ظاہر کر دی گئی جس سے میں نے (سب کچھ) جان لیا۔‘‘
’’حضرت ابوامامہ رضی اللہ عنہ سے مروی روایت میں ہے کہ آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے فرمایا : پس مجھ سے دنیا و آخرت کے بارے میں کیئے جانے والے سوالات کے جوابات میں نے اسی مقام پر جان لئے۔‘‘
’’اور ایک روایت کے الفاظ ہیں کہ آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے فرمایا : اور میں نے دنیا و آخرت کی ہر ایک شے کی حقیقت جان بھی لی اور دیکھ بھی لی۔‘‘ ’’اور حضرت جابر بن سمرہ رضی اللہ عنہ سے مروی الفاظ ہیں کہ آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے فرمایا : پس مجھ سے جب بھی کسی چیز کے متعلق سوال کیا گیا تو میں نے اسے جان لیا۔ پس اس کے بعد کبھی ایسا نہیں ہوا کہ مجھ سے کسی شے کے متعلق سوال کیا گیا ہو اور میں اسے جانتا نہ ہوں۔‘‘

drkjke

English Translation of Dr. Safdar Mehmood Columns (Predictions about Pakistan Future)

dr+safdar+mehmood.jpg

Read columns in Urdu http://spiritual-pakistan-future.blogspot.com/2011/01/dr-safdar-mehmood-columns.html
Ist column was published on 13-July-2010 & 2nd on 15-July-2010 in Jang Newspaper.

1. Dr. Safdar Mehmood first mentions about an astrologer S.B. who lives in Canada in these days but basically he is a Pakistani. When that expert astrologer came back in Pakistan in July 2010, he met with Dr. Safdar Mehmood and told him about Pakistan future. That astrologer said,
“Dr. Sahib, I am seeing some positive changes in sky through astrology, Nature is going to be kind on Pakistan, and Insha’Allah Pakistan’s current situation will be changed. Hope and confidence will overcome desperation and the sun of Justice will rise."
He further explained,
Change has come on sky but it still remains to come on earth. In next few months, current political System and Leaders will be replaced. Extremely loyal, honest and capable young people will come into power suddenly (unexpectedly) they will remain as rulers for two and half years, they will finish (fix) corruption, lawlessness and poverty. True accountability will be set up, Stability will come in country, and a new era of prosperity will start. Betterment in economy will also start and Pakistan will get respect and honor at International level. Judiciary will become stronger after some time and Judiciary will become source of better changes. Army will not come at stage; it will work behind the scene”​
Astrologer is constantly saying those honest and capable leaders as saviors of country, he told more things to Dr. Safdar Mehmood but according to Dr Safdar Mehmood, he will open these when time will come.

2. Second person ‘Shah Jee’ is a friend & school fellow of Dr. Safdar Mehmood. He is very honest and noble man, and has knowledge of astrology or something else. He also told about the news of Sky.

According to Shah Jee:
“Current political setup will be changed in next few months; a caretaker government will come into power for two and half years. These new rulers will be very honest, loyal and hardworking who will solve problems of the country. Economy will start getting prosper. From the end of 2011, peace and stability period will start in Pakistan. In 2012, Pakistan will rise as stable and financially steady country and will get reputation globally. From July to November judiciary will be pressurized but after November justice and judiciary will rule the country. Government change will come though Judiciary and with the will of God, Judiciary and parliament will rise as strong Institutions in 2012. Also, in 2011, these is a chance of racial riots and bloodshed in America after which America will become weak, and in 2012 America will not remain as superpower and internal division will start in America.”
3. Third person is Syed Sarfraz A. Shah who is a famous spiritual and religious scholar (famous for his Kashf -Influx), he told Dr. Safdar Mehmood that:
“With the Will of God, Pakistan’s current scenario will become better soon, Current political set-up will be dissolved and a group of young people, 40/45 years of age, will come into power and save Pakistan from whirlpool or swamp. These young leaders will change the political and financial fate of this country. Peace, stability, justice and prosperity will come in the country. In 2012, America will become very weak and will not remain as superpower and Bull. Pakistan will rise to lead Islamic world because creation of Pakistan is a miracle and God wants to take important services from Pakistan."
He told more things to Dr. Safdar Mehmood but according to Dr. Safdar Mehmood, for the time being it’s enough for us to think and become happy on Pakistan’s prosper, bright, stable and brilliant future.

4. In another column by 'Abdul Qadir Hassan' published on 13-March-2011 in Express Newspaper, Syed Sarfraz A. Shah Sahib predicted about future of Pakistan as:
A caretaker Govt. will be formed in Pakistan for 2-1/2 years, a lot of good work (correction) will be done during this govt.’s stay and this will be done by very noble (pious & honest) people. After this caretaker govt. elections will be held but these elections will be of ‘Selection Type’ and then country will start moving in right path.
According to Shah Sahib’s Kashf, A war with India will also be fought on water issue during this time.”

you forgot to add that this prediction was published more tahn one year ago and it was supposed to come true by december 2010

drkjke

dr+safdar+mehmood.jpg

Dr. Sahib, I am seeing some positive changes in sky through astrology, Nature is going to be kind on Pakistan, and InshaAllah Pakistans current situation will be changed. Hope and confidence will overcome desperation and the sun of Justice will rise."
He further explained,
Change has come on sky but it still remains to come on earth. In next few months, current political System and Leaders will be replaced. Extremely loyal, honest and capable young people will come into power suddenly (unexpectedly) they will remain as rulers for two and half years, they will finish (fix) corruption, lawlessness and poverty. True accountability will be set up, Stability will come in country, and a new era of prosperity will start. Betterment in economy will also start and Pakistan will get respect and honor at International level. Judiciary will become stronger after some time and Judiciary will become source of better changes. Army will not come at stage; it will work behind the scene

2. Second person Shah Jee is a friend & school fellow of Dr. Safdar Mehmood. He is very honest and noble man, and has knowledge of astrology or something else. He also told about the news of Sky.

According to Shah Jee:
Current political setup will be changed in next few months; a caretaker government will come into power for two and half years. These new rulers will be very honest, loyal and hardworking who will solve problems of the country. Economy will start getting prosper. From the end of 2011, peace and stability period will start in Pakistan. In 2012, Pakistan will rise as stable and financially steady country and will get reputation globally. From July to November judiciary will be pressurized but after November justice and judiciary will rule the country. Government change will come though Judiciary and with the will of God, Judiciary and parliament will rise as strong Institutions in 2012. Also, in 2011, these is a chance of racial riots and bloodshed in America after which America will become weak, and in 2012 America will not remain as superpower and internal division will start in America.
With the Will of God, Pakistans current scenario will become better soon, Current political set-up will be dissolved and a group of young people, 40/45 years of age, will come into power and save Pakistan from whirlpool or swamp. These young leaders will change the political and financial fate of this country. Peace, stability, justice and prosperity will come in the country. In 2012, America will become very weak and will not remain as superpower and Bull. Pakistan will rise to lead Islamic world because creation of Pakistan is a miracle and God wants to take important services from Pakistan."
He told more things to Dr. Safdar Mehmood but according to Dr. Safdar Mehmood, for the time being its enough for us to think and become happy on Pakistans prosper, bright, stable and brilliant future.

A caretaker Govt. will be formed in Pakistan for 2-1/2 years, a lot of good work (correction) will be done during this govt.s stay and this will be done by very noble (pious & honest) people. After this caretaker govt. elections will be held but these elections will be of Selection Type and then country will start moving in right path.
According to Shah Sahibs Kashf, A war with India will also be fought on water issue during this time.

you forgot to add that this prediction was published more tahn one year ago and it was supposed to come true by december 2010....the thing is that only allah knows the ghaib .not these pot drinking charasis

Jack Sparrow

Minister (2k+ posts)
allah uss qaum per rehem nahin farmaata jo kufaar kay saath mill ker musalmaanon kaa khoon karay!!!!
so keep dreaming and hearing the charas addict astrologers mumboo jumboo...the coming days are not pretty.seculars and enemies of allah!please go to hell
but to muslims of pakistan my advice is to now spend a lot of time in praying and repenting
there are signs that this month may be begining of the end for this sinful nation

This could be the new beginning also....

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
عَنْ أَنَسٍ رضي الله عنه في رواية طويلة أَنَّ رَسُوْلَ اﷲِ صلي الله عليه وآله وسلم شَاوَرَ، حِيْنَ بَلَغَنَا إِقَبَالُ أَبِي سُفْيَانَ، وَقَامَ سَعْدُ بْنُ عُبَادَةَ رضي الله عنه فَقَالَ : وَالَّذِي نَفْسِي بِيَدِهِ، لَوْ أَمَرْتَنَا أَنْ نُخِيْضَهَا الْبَحْرَ لَأَخَضْنَاهَا. وَلَوْ أَمَرْتَنَا أَنْ نَضْرِبَ أَکْبَادَهَا إلَي بَرْکِ الْغِمَادِ لَفَعَلْنَا. قَالَ : فَنَدَبَ رَسُوْلُ اﷲِ صلي الله عليه وآله وسلم النَّاسَ، فَانْطَلَقُوْا حَتَّي نَزَلُوْا بَدْرًا، فَقَالَ رَسُوْلُ اﷲِ صلي الله عليه وآله وسلم : هَذَا مَصْرَعُ فُلَانٍ قَالَ : وَيَضَعُ يَدَهُ عَلَي الْأَرْضِ، هَاهُنَا وَهَاهُنَا. قَالَ : فَمَا مَاتَ أَحَدُهُمْ عَنْ مَوْضِعِ يَدِ رَسُوْلِ اﷲِ صلي الله عليه وآله وسلم . رَوَاهُ مُسْلِمٌ وَأَبُوْدَاوُدَ.
الحديث رقم 15 : أخرجه مسلم في الصحيح، کتاب : الجهاد والسير، باب : غزوة بدر، 3 / 1403، الرقم : 1779، ونحوه في کتاب : الجنة وصفة نعيمها وأهلها، باب : عرض مقعد الميت من الجنة أو النار عليه وإثبات عذاب القبر والتعوذ منه، 4 / 2202، الرقم : 2873، وأبو داود في السنن، کتاب : الجهاد، باب : في الأسير ينال منه ويضرب ويقرن، 3 / 58، الرقم : 2071، والنسائي في السنن، کتاب : الجنائز، باب : أرواح المؤمنين، 4 / 108، الرقم : 2074، وفي السنن الکبري، 1 / 665، الرقم؛ 2201، وابن حبان في الصحيح، 11 / 24، الرقم : 4722، وأحمد بن حنبل في المسند، 3 / 219، الرقم : 13320، والبزار في المسند، 1 / 340، الرقم : 222، وابن أبي شيبة في المصنف، 7 / 362، الرقم : 36708، والطبراني في المعجم الأوسط، 8 / 219، الرقم : 8453، وفي المعجم الصغير، 2 / 233، الرقم : 1085، وأبو يعلي في المسند، 6 / 69، الرقم : 3322، وابن الجوزي في صفوة الصفوة، 1 / 102، والخطيب التبريزي في مشکاة المصابيح، 2 / 381، الرقم : 5871. ’’حضرت انس بن مالک رضی اللہ عنہ روایت کرتے ہیں کہ جب ہمیں ابو سفیان کے (قافلہ کی شام سے) آنے کی خبر پہنچی تو حضور نبی اکرم صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے صحابہ کرام سے مشورہ فرمایا۔ حضرت سعد بن عبادہ رضی اللہ عنہ نے کھڑے ہو کر عرض کیا : (یا رسول اللہ!) اس ذات کی قسم جس کے قبضہ قدرت میں میری جان ہے! اگر آپ ہمیں سمندر میں گھوڑے ڈالنے کا حکم دیں تو ہم سمندر میں گھوڑے ڈال دیں گے، اگر آپ ہمیں برک الغماد پہاڑ سے گھوڑوں کے سینے ٹکرانے کا حکم دیں تو ہم ایسا بھی کریں گے۔ تب حضور نبی اکرم صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے لوگوں کو بلایا لوگ آئے اور وادی بدر میں اُترے۔ پھر حضور نبی اکرم صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے فرمایا : یہ فلاں کافر کے گرنے کی جگہ ہے، آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم زمین پر اس جگہ اور کبھی اس جگہ دستِ اقدس رکھتے۔ حضرت انس رضی اللہ عنہ کہتے ہیں کہ پھر (دوسرے دن) کوئی کافر حضور نبی اکرم صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم کی بتائی ہوئی جگہ سے ذرا برابر بھی ادھر ادھر نہیں مرا۔‘‘

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
عَنْ أَنَسٍ رضي الله عنه أَنَّ النَّبِيَّّ صلي الله عليه وآله وسلم نَعَي زَيْدًا وَجَعْفَرًا وَابْنَ رَوَاحَةَ رضي الله عنهم لِلنَّاسِ قَبْلَ أَنْ يَأْتِيَهُمْ خَبَرُهُمْ، فَقَالَ : أَخَذَ الرَّايَةَ زَيْدٌ فَأُصِيْبَ، ثُمَّ أَخَذَ جَعْفَرٌ فَأُصِيْبَ، ثُمَّ أَخَذَ ابْنُ رَوَاحَةَ فَأُصِيْبَ. وَعَيْنَاهُ تَذْرِفَانِ حَتَّي أَخَذَ الرَّايَةَ سَيْفٌ مِنْ سُيُوْفِ اﷲِ، حَتَّي فَتَحَ اﷲُ عَلَيْهِمْ.
رَوَاهُ الْبُخَارِيُّ وَالنَّسَائِيُّ وَأَحْمَدُ.
الحديث رقم 16 : أخرجه البخاري في الصحيح، کتاب : المغازي، باب : غزوة مؤته من أرض الشام، 4 / 1554، الرقم : 4014، وفي کتاب : الجنائز، باب : الرجل ينعي إلي أهل الميت بنفسه، 1 / 420، الرقم : 1189، وفي کتاب : الجهاد، باب : تمني الشهادة، 3 / 1030، الرقم : 2645، وفي باب : من تأمر في الحرب من غير إمرة إذا خاف العدو، 3 / 1115، الرقم : 2898، وفي کتاب : المناقب، باب : علامات النبوة في الإسلام، 3 / 1328، الرقم : 3431، وفي کتاب : فضائل الصحابة، باب : مناقب خالد بن الوليد رضي الله عنه، 3 / 1372، الرقم : 3547، ونحوه النسائي في السنن الکبري، 5 / 180، الرقم : 8604، وأحمد بن حنبل في المسند، 1 / 204، الرقم : 1750، والحاکم في المستدرک، 3 / 337، الرقم : 5295، وقال : هَذَا حَدِيْثٌ صَحِيْحُ اْلإِسْنَادِ، والطبراني في المعجم الکبير، 2 / 105، الرقم : 1459 - 1461، والخطيب التبريزي في مشکاة المصابيح، کتاب : أحوال القيامة وبداء الخلق، باب : في المعجزات، الفصل الأول، 2 / 384، الرقم : 5887. حضرت انس رضی اللہ عنہ روایت فرماتے ہیں کہ حضور نبی اکرم صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے حضرت زید، حضرت جعفر اور حضرت عبد اﷲ بن رواحہ رضی اللہ عنھم کے متعلق خبر آنے سے پہلے ہی ان کے شہید ہو جانے کے متعلق لوگوں کو بتا دیا تھا چنانچہ آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے فرمایا : اب جھنڈا زید نے سنبھالا ہوا ہے لیکن وہ شہید ہوگئے۔ اب جعفر نے جھنڈا سنبھال لیا ہے اور وہ بھی شہید ہوگئے۔ اب ابن رواحہ نے جھنڈا سنبھالا ہے اور وہ بھی جام شہادت نوش کرگئے۔ یہ فرماتے ہوئے آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم کی چشمانِ مبارک اشک بار تھیں۔ (پھر فرمایا : ) یہاں تک کہ اب اللہ کی تلواروں میں سے ایک تلوار (خالد بن ولید) نے جھنڈا سنبھال لیاہے اس کے ہاتھوں اللہ تعالیٰ نے کافروں پر فتح عطا فرمائی ہے۔‘‘

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
you forgot to add that this prediction was published more tahn one year ago and it was supposed to come true by december 2010

no dear, its not more than one year old, see its date. where it is said that it has to be come true on dec 2010?