Big slap on pakistani nationals - one kid and 11 youngesters

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
A 5 year old british boy back to britian........whole pakistni police and govt officials were on the task...

look on the other side...
11 pakistani students held under terrorist act but pakistani govt was deaf
thousands missing in pakistan but rehman malik doesnt bother talking about them
every day 10-15 people die in blasts but our pm and president dont feel pain in heart....

but all of them were on their toes.............

so one british boy is more important than 1000 pakistani lives

well done our govt.....u have made us cheaper than a sand particle...

msmirza007

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Big slap on pakistani nationals - one kid and 11 younges

I agree with u my friend Stongly. [clap] [anger] [wall] [zardari]

Bushman

Voter (50+ posts)

Very much True my friend.We are so helpless. People of pakistan must come out on the streets by the millions,just like they did @ CJ time.

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)

Bushman said:
Very much True my friend.We are so helpless. People of pakistan must come out on the streets by the millions,just like they did @ CJ time.

How many times people of pakistan come out on street? coming out on the street is the only way? is it true solution? do you guys have any other option(s)?more questions and no answer!!!!

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Coming out on the streets is no solution to any problem. People need to choose right leadership and improve their own knowledge , do their job sincerely and do not be biased, be objective and honest.

hiramir34

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

I will agree with you strongly as well. As long as there is no1 above the law, peace will fail to prevail in society. But do not loose hope my friend not all happening is gloomy at present. There are positive things happening with lack of unity though.
http://www.individualland.com/blog/?p=315
Give this a read as I was shocked to see how much money is inflowing Pakistan and still we are broke!

masif92

Citizen

you should read today's Javed ch column.... humari ukaat ka andaza khoob ho jaye ga... hamaray wazir e khazana ki kiya aukat hay.... aur wazir kitnay mai biktay hain

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)

if our leaders were only corrupt we would have make it through the situation but they are on zionests payrol to destroy Pakistan which is more alarming.... These idiots should be treated with thousands of shoes on their faces and then thrown to some misreable prisions... Yeah IndianGuy coming to streets is the only solution.. when your people can come to streets to kill thousands of innocent muslims and christians why not our people come into streets to achieve their rights??? These pathetic PPP leaders can serve everyones interest except Pakistan's.

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)

sangeen said:
if our leaders were only corrupt we would have make it through the situation but they are on zionests payrol to destroy Pakistan which is more alarming.... These idiots should be treated with thousands of shoes on their faces and then thrown to some misreable prisions... Yeah IndianGuy coming to streets is the only solution.. when your people can come to streets to kill thousands of innocent muslims and christians why not our people come into streets to achieve their rights??? These pathetic PPP leaders can serve everyones interest except Pakistan's.

Why do you bring India?we are talking about political situation in pakistan..
Don't bring India, USA,RAW and Israel in everything... change your behavior and think positive.

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Bushman said:

people of pakistan wont come out for anything trust me
for chief justice the came out as nawaz league gave them call,otherwise no one had come out,as people here believe in caste system so nawaz league used caste politics to bring people out in streets

see that recentky all european papers did blasphmey against our prophet (sallaha u alihe wasallum),but not a single pakistani came out to protest against it,is it because pakistani have more respect for their chief justice than for their religion?or it is because nawaz league or any other ploitical party had not told people to come out on streets for prophets honour (because muslim league like other parties is secular and is allergic to islams name)

so change in pakistan will come my brother,but it will not via revolution
it will be very painful,very very painful
but after that whoever will remain will be on true path of islam and than pakistan will progress actually