BilaTakalluf with Tahr Gora - 2nd Nov 2012 - Masud Raja and Arshad Mahmood on Imran Khan's Visit in

khawar77

Citizen
I have not seen such an ignorant self-proclaimed intellectual like Arshad Mahmood in my whole life, I wish I could be there to answer him.
Is Religion has no role in USA, Australia Politics ? he may be living on Mars, How bush won and how Romney is trying to win, read Billy Graham email message from his website.
He seems like atheist to me and want Imran khan announce church and state separate and Molvi will sink his party in Pakistan ? this will make people like him happy.
Real politics is come in power and implement reform and root out corruption and focus on education and this will root of all ills he is talking about. He is ignorant in this regard that he feels that people grow up in Pakistan with no or little education should start thinking with same mind frame as person like him sitting in Canada for years. Is this will ever happened?
Educated and broad minded leader in power can alleviate his fear more than status co.
Moreover Pakistan pulling trigger on drone, wao what a bias opinion.

Last edited:

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Show me even one of the programms arranged by this host with the participants ever saying anything positive about Pakistan ? Even one program. These are the people who are sitting here spewing their poision and getting the Governemnt Grant on the name of coummunity programming. The likes of Tariq Fateh and others liberals day and night praising western powers and their interests. It is really a pathetic tv show with immigrants spreading the propaganda against their own country and countrymen.