Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, son of President Asif Ali Zardari and chairman of Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP), tweeted for the first time as he joined the fast-growing social networking site Twitter on Thursday.
The first tweet by Bilawal, whose handle is @BBhuttoZardari, read:
@AseefaBZ how do i fix my profile picture so our faces aren’t cut off?
This was in response to his sister Aseefa Zardari’s tweet, who welcomed him on Twitter addressing him as the ‘real Bilawal Bhutto Zardari’.
Bilawal has gained popularity within nine hours of his joining as around 421 people have begun to follow him on the site. Bilawal himself is following 22 people and has tweeted around 13 times since his arrival, most of his tweets thanking followers who welcomed him to the site.
He is following prominent people on the site including Interior Minister Rehman Malik, Pakistan Ambassador to US Hussain Haqqani and Shehrbano Taseer, daughter of former Governor of Punjab Salmaan Taseer. He is also following his siblings Aseefa andBakhtawar Zardari who have been active on the site for some time now.
Bilawal was appointed as the chairperson of PPP in 2007 after his mother, former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto was assassinated in Rawalpindi. Benazir, in her will, nominated Asif Ali Zardari as the new chairperson of the party, but Zardari gave up the PPP office and handed over the charge to Bilawal. Bilawal also currently holds the title of the chief of Zardari tribe.
President Zardari had earlier also stated that Bilawal Bhutto Zardari will take up some “political responsibility” this September.
Bilawal, who turns 23 this September, is two years away from being eligible to run for a provincial or national assembly seat.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/214304/bilawal-bhutto-zardari-joins-twitter/

GraanG2

Re: Logon Khushian manao, Pakistan ke sub ghum door ho gaye, Bilawal ne twitter joing ker leya :) :P

I am sure ,to make his twitter account secure and avoid people call him names,some money from the pocket of the tax payers must be spent.

zeshaan

Re: Logon Khushian manao, Pakistan ke sub ghum door ho gaye, Bilawal ne twitter join ker leya :) :P

Bilawal Bhutto Zardari

Sabb say pehlay yeh faisala hona chahiay keh yeh zardari hay yaa bhootoo.

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Logon Khushian manao, Pakistan ke sub ghum door ho gaye, Bilawal ne twitter join ker leya :) :P

Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, son of President Asif Ali Zardari and chairman of Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP), tweeted for the first time as he joined the fast-growing social networking site Twitter on Thursday.
The first tweet by Bilawal, whose handle is @BBhuttoZardari, read:
@AseefaBZ
how do i face
people so our faces aren’t cut off?
This was in response to his sister Aseefa Zardari’s tweet, who welcomed him on Twitter addressing him as the ‘real Bilawal Bhutto Zardari’.
Bilawal has gained popularity within nine hours of his joining as around 421 people have begun to follow him on the site. Bilawal himself is following 22 people and has tweeted around 13 times since his arrival, most of his tweets thanking followers who welcomed him to the site.
He is following prominent people on the site including Interior Minister Rehman Malik, Pakistan Ambassador to US Hussain Haqqani and Shehrbano Taseer, daughter of former Governor of Punjab Salmaan Taseer. He is also following his siblings Aseefa andBakhtawar Zardari who have been active on the site for some time now.
Bilawal was appointed as the chairperson of PPP in 2007 after his mother, former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto was assassinated in Rawalpindi. Benazir, in her will, nominated Asif Ali Zardari as the new chairperson of the party, but Zardari gave up the PPP office and handed over the charge to Bilawal. Bilawal also currently holds the title of the chief of Zardari tribe.
President Zardari had earlier also stated that Bilawal Bhutto Zardari will take up some “political responsibility” this September.
Bilawal, who turns 23 this September, is two years away from being eligible to run for a provincial or national assembly seat.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/214304/bilawal-bhutto-zardari-joins-twitter/
kash ya bhi jaldi hi shaheed ho gaya.

Abdul Hakeem

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Bilawal Bhutto Zardari joins Twitterati
215124-BilawalBhuttoZardariphotoafp-1311348410-322-640x480.jpg

Bilawal Bhutto Zardari has over 1,450 followers within a day of posting his first tweet. PHOTO: APP

KARACHI: Twitter may not host enough entertainment celebrities from Pakistan, but the microblogging site is used by a fair share of the countrys politicians. Shahbaz Sharif, Pervez Musharraf, Naveed Qamar, Imran Khan and Rehman Malik are some of well-known members of Twitter. The platform now has a new member with Bilalwal Bhutto Zardari joining it this week.

With @bbhuttozardari as his Twitter handle, the chairman of Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) has already crossed a fan-following of 1,450, within the first 24 hours of posting his first tweet: How do I fix my profile picture? Which was later followed by, Ahhh cup of coffee and @etribune. Perfect way to start the day.
Bilawal is not the first member of the Bhutto clan to join the site as Fatima Bhutto, Bakhtawar Bhutto Zardari, Ghinwa Bhutto and Aseefa Bhutto Zardari are already on Twitter.
The young chairman received a warm welcome from family and friends.
So excited that my big brother is on Twitter. Ladies and Gentlemen, the real Bilawal Bhutto Zardari @BBhuttoZardari, wrote Aseefa.
Absolutely loves all the welcoming of Bilawal on Twitter. I had been asking him to join for almost a year, so touched by all the messages, tweeted Bakhtawar.
Good to see you here, posted late governor of Punjab Salmaan Taseers daughter Shaherbano Taseer.
And as expected, political status is not all that is attracting Bilawals fans on Twitter. Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, you are a real gujee gujee goo, tweeted the person behind television celebrity Mathiras Twitter account, and while the account may be fake, the user sounds like a fan.
Now that all three siblings are on Twitter, the trio can have some family time online. Aseefa, its my middle-child syndrome. I require attention from my siblings 24/7, Bilawal, wrote Bakhtawar.
Other than his sisters, Bilawal is currently following 29 accounts, including the late governor Punjab Salmaan Taseer, his wife Aamna Taseer and daughter Shehrbano Taseer, Interior Minister Rehman Malik, Pakistan Ambassador to US Hussain Haqqani, Minister for Privatisation and Energy Pakistan Naveed Qamar and MNA Farah Naz.
Here are some interesting statements posted by politicians on the site.
Shahbaz Sharif
Waiting for the plane to land in Dubai and[listening to] Ghazab Kia Teray Waday Pay Aiatbar Kia.
Rehman Malik
I have just seen the demand to bring back Shahid Afridi. My friends, I am the interior minister, not the minister for sports.
Marvi Memon
The only VIP perk that I would use as MNA, which I have no access to now, is changing flights last minute without cancellation charges.
Farah Naz
With all respect to those who are tweeting that we must not be working hard since we are on Twitter its multitasking at its best.
Kashmala Tariq
Always keep praying because possible and impossible is only your thought there is nothing impossible for Allah.
Atiqa Odho
Where is the code of conduct in media? Who sets the rules of the game?
Ijazul Haq
The entire country is in the grip of severe electricity crisis. No money. No electricity. Total mismanagement.
Pervez Musharraf
Unfortunately where politics divides us, sports unite us.
Mushahid Hussain
Within 90 days, two million citizens of Swat valley fled war, the largest number of internally displaced persons. But they are back now.
Published in The Express Tribune, http://www.siasat.pk/forum/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=23