Bilawal Buhtto first time Urdu speech - Please comment - LOL

najameez

Citizen
Re: Bilawal Buhtto first time Urdu speech - Please comment

Much practiced speech. The words and tone are not synchronous though :lol: :lol:

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)

Ameen allah is ki khuwahish puri karay jan day nay ki aur yeh apna sar katwalay as he said in his speech so britain can proud on him and his loyality with britain and he can give his blood to fatmid foundation if he is really willing to do so

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL LOL

OMG

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING

WHAT A FAKE SPEECH LOL

ALLAH TERI DUA KABOOL KAREY AUR TU JALD HI KHOON DEY

WHAT RIGHT HE HAS TO BECOME THE LEADER OF THIS PARTY...AMAZING DEMOCRACY...PEHLEY BAAP , PHIR BETI, PHIR SHUHAR, PHIR BETA.....YEH TU BADSHAHAT WALI BAAT HOI

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)

BILAWAL FOR BOLLYWOOD!!!!!!!!!!1

A

abbasiali

His father has worked hard on him, to deliver this speech, this is our luck. we will have rulers, who spend their lives abroad in luxury, and they only come to Pakistan to fool this nation, and this nation is so obedient, they will accept their whole rubbish. Is he bhutoo? Just for power they change their family name, they can't even face original Bhutoo's. Nice try.

Pakipower

first of all how the heck this son of a gun is a BHUTTO?????????his father belongs to a *** zardari family that makes him bilawal ****zardari aswell......and secondly yaroon mujhe maaf kerna lekin yeh speech dekh ker berdasht nahi horaha..is *** k bachay ko kis *** ne kaha tha yeh drama kernay ko ....jaisa baap waisi olad ....although he tried soo hard to sound like his mother ...u know all that BHUTTO factor afsoos tu is baat per horaha hay k kuch arsa mein yeh bhi paisa bananay perminent pakistan shift hojayga as a prime minister or president...

AXIOM

MPA (400+ posts)
"KHUSRON KA TOLA"
please cast ur votes to ppp , pml , mqm for your brighter future again and again, as u do always.
"Aqal nahin te moja'n hi moja'n".

y2sag

Voter (50+ posts)
its not a leadership, its a legacy of bhutto family.

sab zulfiqar ali bhutto ki paki khaa rhay hain

ye pagal qoom gair mulki aqaoon ki ghulaam hai, isay aadat hai gair mulki chitti chamri ki ghulami ki.

what a pathatic speach,

u dont know our language,
u cant speak our language like we do
u cant sleep in load shedding like we do
u cant live without water like we do
u cant live in flooded streets like we do
u cant live with a sense of insecurity like we do
u dont know what poor is, but u dont know how does it feel to be one
u hv heard thirst n hunger, but u hv never experienced it
u spend all ur like abroad, living in luxury,
ur expense of one day is more than expense of a normal pakistani family for one anum

leaders are not created, they are born

chaudhry

Voter (50+ posts)
aslam u alaikum, bhuto, benazir ,zardari aur phir ,ab BILAWALzardari ,kia ye log hamari apni zuban urdu ki shahih taluafuz bol sakte hain,NAHIN,kiunke ye sab ham main se nahin.OXFORD main padhne wale SARE MAHAL main rehnewale aeroplane ko bicycle samejhne wale ,hamare leader nahin, BHUTO AUR ZARDARI khandan ka woh kon sa karnama hai jis per ye dictator khandan ham pe musalat hai.IN ZARDARION IN BHUTOO NE APNI KAMAIE SE KOI BOHAT BARA HASPETAL KOI BOHAT BARA COLLEGE KOI UNIVERISTY kia IN LOGOON NE 17 karor ZINDA LASHOON KE DARAD KA KOI DARMAN KIA, millions of dollar HAMARA KHOON CHOOS KER DUBAI ,LONDON AMERICA LE JANE WALE HI HAMARE LEADER , AL AMAN YA RAB AL AMAN

swiss

Citizen
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

First of all, this gay guy is never a Bhuttooo..... If his father and he say that his billawal is a bhutoo. Then that mean, that Zulfikar Ali Bhutoo must have been Fucking his own Daughter (Benazir) and made her Pregnent. Thats the only way this gay guy could become a Bhutoo.

BTW....it dosnt matter, Bhutooo or Zardari or Sharif etc. U Pakistanis are the main problem. U dont know how to chose the right person.

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is in response to Bilawal bhutto's Speach on 04/08/2009

That's what Bilawal is goanna do to PPP and his beloved father...
BTW this is a fake video but i think very relative to the situation...

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6rERECdTEA&feature=related[/video]

shoro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
What a comedy ... uff pakistani leaders are unbelievable I swear.. what on earth makes them think that they can fool people with their stupidities and idiocyncracies... I think this guy needs a life! All he is good for is to further F.... our country into deepest and most grave levels. What a melodramatic piece of fake shit. Shame on them.

love Pak

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
"...The hearts of the rulers are in my control. When My servants obey Me, I turn their leaders towards them in kindness. When My servants disobey Me, I turn their rulers towards them with wrath and anger, then they punish them terribly. So do not engross yourselves in swearing and criticising your rulers but rather engross yourselves in Dua and humble submission so that I may take care of your (oppressive) rulers" - al-Hadith

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dentonic.jpg

It seems the 'torch' is ready to get passed to the next generation ...

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
As a pakistani, i would like he should pay his Doubt Ist,,,,,,,,,,,when he was a small child her mother made for him a Horse Cart (Gora Gari) from Pakistan steel mill, this was made free of cost, The cost that time was more then 150000 Pk Rs
..................it was too much at that time...........
He should learn Urdu then perhaps he can make fool some people,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
He and his father should bring all their money into the country ,,,,,,,,,,,,
We don,t need if they will give us Roti , Kapra O makan,,,,,,,,,,,,we just want if they can live a simple life like us....
We don,t need their blood, Only request to them forgive us and don,t ask us more our blood.we can,t give more Qurbani for you,,,,,,,so called upper class .................

He seems to me more clever then his father if he think that we Pakistanis are fool.................///???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????