Billionaire sheikh carves his name in desert so big it can be seen from SPACE

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
SNN2019GX2-682_1347104a.jpg

Workmen scoured "HAMAD" into the sand on the orders of Abu Dhabi's Sheikh Hamad Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan.
The name is two miles across with letters a kilometre high. It is so huge that the "H", the first "A" and part of the "M" have been made into waterways.
The mega-rich sheikh, 63 a member of the ruling family of Abu Dhabi in the oil-rich United Arab Emirates boasts a 14billion fortune that is second only to the Saudi king's.
His fleet of more than 200 cars including seven Mercedes 500 SELs painted in different colours of the rainbow is housed in a custom-built pyramid.
His name is etched on to an island he owns called Al Futaisi.

SNN2019GX2-380_1347105a.jpg

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...rt-in-capital-letters-visible-from-space.html

anyie1

these goons come to america for a one night recreation trip and spend millions on hookers just to see them they way they want.

smalltimepro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Koi nahi... Fir'oon aur Qar'oon ne aisay hi kaam kiyay thay. Ye bhi unhi ki auladay hain. Dharti ke khuda.
Loog bhook aur aflaas se mar rahain hain, aur in sahab ki ayaashian nahi mukti.
Any man who displays such excess and such ruthless wastage of resources for mere gratification of his self obviously does not believe he has anything to answer for after death. No faith in afterlife is no faith in God.
They may have muslim names and arabic dresses. But they are no representative of muslims. All they represent is themselves, their own religion of money and greed, and their elitist piers around the world. Scum of the earth.

Last edited:

Pakistani92

Senator (1k+ posts)
Americans are well known for taking away other countries wealth, Seriously I wouldn't mind if Americans snatched their resources by hook or by crook and spend it all on education in poor muslim countries like Bangladesh, Pakistan, Morocco etc, at least this would be a good crime from them.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
I read a verse in Quran in which Allah tala mentions about people who are touched by shaitan in urdu it mean " phir hum unahin aisa kardaitay hain kay jaisay shaitan nain unhain choo kar bawla kardi hoo". These stupid sheiks are living manifestation of this term.

Lodhi

kaisay kaisay logo ko KHUDA nay daulath di hai aur kaisay kaisay kamo pay urra rahay hai, kuch tu KHUDA ka khauf karay yeh arabs bhi......

Allah never does any thing without reason. Inko doulat denay me bhe Allah ki koi na koi Hikmat he ho gee. Allah Ta'ala ne inko doulat keyoun di, isko question karna bhe gunah hai. Haan hum in Sheik jee ko criticize kar saktay hai jo Allah ki di hui doulat ka ghalat istemal kar raha hai.

Pakistani92

Senator (1k+ posts)
@Lodhi

ha Lodhi ap sae keg rahay ho lekin shaid kabhi kabhar yeh sab dekh kar ghusay mein ya mayosi mein aisi batein nikal jati hai mon say, shikwa a jata hai KHUDA ki zath say......

moazzamniaz

زمانہ جاہلیت اور تاریک انسانی دور میں دنیا کا سب سے بہترین تحفہ یعنی اسلام سے مشرف ہونے والی قوم (مسلمان) آج کس قسم کی بچگانہ حرکتوں میں مصروف ھے!!!!!! ہونا تو یہ چاہیے تھا کہ ہم اس تحفہ کی مدد سے ایک بہترین انسانی معاشرہ قائم کرتے، ہر قسم کی فضول نفرت، جھگڑوں، ناانصافی، اختلافات وغیرہ پر قابو پا کر اپنی تمام تر توانائیاں اس رب العزت کی بنائی ہوئی خوبصورت ترین کائنات کی تسخیر میں صرف کر دیتے(اسلام کی ابتدائی صدیاں اسی مشن اور عظمت کی گواہ ہیں). ہر موڑ پر اس عظیم مالک کے نت نئے تخلیق کردہ معجزات کا مشاہدہ کرتے اور اسکی بڑائی اور عظمت کے گن گاتے. اس عظیم تحفہ اور احسان کو ہم نے ایک دوسرے کی گردنیں کاٹنے، ایک دوسرے کا مال ہڑپ کرنے، سادہ لوح لوگوں کو بیوقوف بنانے، کمزوروں پر ظلم ڈھانے وغیرہ کا ذریعہ بنا لیا ھے. نا منزل کا پتہ ھے، نا ہی جینے کا مقصد کا

او میری معصوم قوم! کائنات کی سرحدیں آج بھی اوجھل ہیں. مادہ کی ترکیب آج بھی ایک اسرار ھے. صرف ہماری کہکشاں کھربوں ستاروں اور کروڑوں سیاروں کا مسکن ھے. اور ایسی کھربوں اور کہکشائیں ہم اپنی آنکھ سے دیکھ چکے ہیں. یہ ھے ہمارا ہوم ورک، جس میں دنیاوی عظمت بھی ھے اور اخروی کامیابی بھی. کائنات کا سب سے عظیم تحفہ بھی ہم نے وصول کیا اور بد قسمتی سے اس سونے کو ہم نے صرف مٹی میں ہی تبدیل نہیں کیا بلکہ اپنا ہی دامن جھلسانے والی آگ بنا ڈالا

awan4ever

MashaAllah.

Birather Hammad bin Hamdan Al Nayhan is a noble berson. By etching his name in the sands such that it is visible from sbace he has done a great job for advancement of science and technology in the Muslim Ummah!

You Bakistanis should look towards yourself first, you dont have clean drinking water so dont talk about what the great Arab sheikhs are doing.

Birather @QaiserMirza seems to think this is Harrrraaam daulat although when the same is pointed out of the Saudi Royal family he doesnt agree and says all the money of the Saudis is Jaiz Hallal banaspati mein talli hui daulat. I wonder why they money of the Emarati sheikhs is harrrrraamm while that of Ale-Saud is Hallal?

Care to exblain blease.

JazakAllah Khair.

(Sarcasm alert for idiots)

Last edited:

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
MashaAllah.

Birather Hammad bin Hamdan Al Nayhan is a noble berson. By etching his name in the sands such that it is visible from sbace he has done a great job for advancement of science and technology in the Muslim Ummah!

You Bakistanis should look towards yourself first, you dont have clean drinking water so dont talk about what the great Arab sheikhs are doing.

Birather @QaiserMirza seems to think this is Harrrraaam daulat although when the same is pointed out of the Saudi Royal family he doesnt agree and says all the money of the Saudis is Jaiz Hallal banaspati mein talli hui daulat. I wonder why they money of the Emarati sheikhs is harrrrraamm while that of Ale-Saud is Hallal?

Care to exblain blease.

JazakAllah Khair.

(Sarcasm alert for idiots)

for your argument i have only one answer.............
اسراف

is haram or no...............thats it...........

awan4ever

for your argument i have only one answer.............
اسراف

is haram or no...............thats it...........

MashaAllah birather.

Very well exblained.

Now I know exactly why the Ale-Saud daulat is halal as combared to Emarati daulat. :P

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
mashaallah birather.

Very well exblained.

Now i know exactly why the ale-saud daulat is halal as combared to emarati daulat. :p

imaan.............ilm.....................or daulat..................all those........... earn and use ..........this make sence of haram or halal

azaan

Citizen
آ تجھ کو بتاؤں تقدیر امم کیا ہے
شمیشیر و سنان اول طاؤوس و رباب آخر
اقبال