Bisaat - 18th Dec 2012 - Dr.Tahir-ul-Qadri's Interview With Junaid Iqbal

Takmeel e Pakistan

Voter (50+ posts)
Dr.Tahir-ul-Qadri's Interview With Junaid Iqbal on News One TV in continaution of 23rd December Public gathering at Minar e Pakistan Lahore (18th Dec 2012)..

[TUNEDOTPK]18503[/TUNEDOTPK]

o0rlfn.png

Last edited by a moderator:

sam228

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Bisat- Dr.Tahir-ul-Qadri's Interview With Junaid Iqbal on News One 18th Dec 2012

Enough is Enough!
Now I have to say something. Who is investing in the Millions of Rupees of Advertisements for Tahir-ul-Qadri`s Julsa?
Pakistani nation is suffring for the last 17 years why did Tahir ul Qadri enter to the political scenario just now?

I think he has been induced into the Scene by USA to break up the new vote that has been raised by Imran Khan. Imran is a night mare for USA. At the end he will achieve nothing but to break the new people recruited by Imran to vote in the next election. Look at what he is saying, he is saying do not vote in the next election if you do you are supporting the system! If he wants to change Pakistan he should come through ballet box and then make the necessary amendments to bring the change he wants. The way he is suggesting is not applicable practically and will only serve to the interest of Old parties!

syediqbal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Bisat- Dr.Tahir-ul-Qadri's Interview With Junaid Iqbal on News One 18th Dec 2012

Dr. Shaib.......you rock!

God Bless you.

syediqbal

Minister (2k+ posts)

Can someone tell me where Dr. Tahir-ul-Qadri lives or contact number in Canada.

Yes I am totely agree with the statement that Mr. Tahir ul Qadri will come to Pakistan to break the vote of Mr. Imran Khan. Tahir ul Qadri will work on special agenda as prescribed by the USA and try to change the mind of people especially young toward a wrong direction.
Mujhe kabhi kabhi pakistani per bohat gusa or kbhi kbhi boht taras ata hain jb yeh bar bar galti or bar bar khud ko daswana chahtay hian..Agar aisa he pakistani log chahtay hain to phir please shor mat kiya karain k humaray pakisan mein booray halat howe hain--yeh booray halat hain to yeh tumharay apnay amal ka nateeja hian
--Jaisi kom wasay hukmaran

Please also see this movie to realize the real face of tahir ul qadri.

Ayesha786

Voter (50+ posts)

Secret & Source of Dr.Tahir ul Qadri's Funds & Dec23rd Campaign

Enough is Enough!
Now I have to say something. Who is investing in the Millions of Rupees of Advertisements for Tahir-ul-Qadri`s Julsa?

Pakistani nation is suffring for the last 17 years why did Tahir ul Qadri enter to the political scenario just now?

I think he has been induced into the Scene by USA to break up the new vote that has been raised by Imran Khan. Imran is a night mare for USA. At the end he will achieve nothing but to break the new people recruited by Imran to vote in the next election. Look at what he is saying, he is saying do not vote in the next election if you do you are supporting the system! If he wants to change Pakistan he should come through ballet box and then make the necessary amendments to bring the change he wants. The way he is suggesting is not applicable practically and will only serve to the interest of Old parties!

sam228

Senator (1k+ posts)

Secret & Source of Dr.Tahir ul Qadri's Funds & Dec23rd Campaign

Some people in Pakistan are just groomed so that whenever they see someone with beard they start worshiping him and start believing in every word he says like the word of God.

So what do you want to prove with this video. It does not say anything about who is investing in the Advertisements for Jalsa. All I see is that one man praising himself that I am an Honest person and do all I do for free in the service of God. May be he his right may be not but if he is right it makes him a poor person not rich enough to support the advertisement campaign running for the Jalsa at the moment.

I am no one to claim that he is a good or bad person. That is between him and Allah but the strategy he is proposing is clearly to cut down the youth vote of Imran Khan and benefit the Old parties. So be very cautious before you fall into this trap and repent on your decision afterwards.

UKspec786

Councller (250+ posts)

I think people need to listen to Dr Tahir Ul Qadri, with a clear and open mind before commenting. He makes a lot of sense. His system would give better chance of leadership to people like Imran Khan, AQ Khan, Orya Maqbool Jan etc etc.

evanescence

MPA (400+ posts)

Enough is Enough!

Just%20laugh(1)(1)(2)(2).png

zindabad.Pakistan

Senator (1k+ posts)

Yes I am totely agree with the statement that Mr. Tahir ul Qadri will come to Pakistan to break the vote of Mr. Imran Khan. Tahir ul Qadri will work on special agenda as prescribed by the USA and try to change the mind of people especially young toward a wrong direction.
Mujhe kabhi kabhi pakistani per bohat gusa or kbhi kbhi boht taras ata hain jb yeh bar bar galti or bar bar khud ko daswana chahtay hian..Agar aisa he pakistani log chahtay hain to phir please shor mat kiya karain k humaray pakisan mein booray halat howe hain--yeh booray halat hain to yeh tumharay apnay amal ka nateeja hian
--Jaisi kom wasay hukmaran
you are absolutely wrong. did u hear the last interview of IK with hamid mir, in which he praised Dr Qadri..Dr Qadri is sinsere person and u are talking against him without any proof That he is agent or somewhat else...agar baat kerni hay to proof say karain..nahi to khamoshi behter hay...Please read todays coloumn of Hasan nisar...

http://e.dunya.com.pk/colum.php?date=2012-12-19&edition=LHR&id=2228_31612370
asal mein ghalat hum khud hain isi liye beghair kisi tehqeeq k her ek ko ghalat keh detay hain..

sam228

Senator (1k+ posts)

you are absolutely wrong. did u hear the last interview of IK with hamid mir, in which he praised Dr Qadri..Dr Qadri is sinsere person and u are talking against him without any proof That he is agent or somewhat else...agar baat kerni hay to proof say karain..nahi to khamoshi behter hay...Please read todays coloumn of Hasan nisar...

http://e.dunya.com.pk/colum.php?date=2012-12-19&edition=LHR&id=2228_31612370
asal mein ghalat hum khud hain isi liye beghair kisi tehqeeq k her ek ko ghalat keh detay hain..

And what proof do you have other than the coloumn of Hasan Nisar. There are no proves for these things. The only ultimate proof for something is a published scientific article in an international journal. Something like that does not exist in such cases. The only thing to use here is common sense.
So tell me if for example Tahir ul Qadri wants to bring change and for that he wants people not to vote in the next election will you do exactly that. Will you not vote for PTI then? So use your brain. Like Shaikh Rashid said in another show ' aik sochi samjhi sazish kay tahat is mulk main voton ko takseem kia ja raha hay` so that no one party could have the strength to make the necessary amendments in constitution. Believe me a mix like that comes to power next time even Imran will not be able to deliver what he says!

Brother I have already seen that program.
Imran khan dont want to say anything online against Tahir Ul Qadri.
If you have analytical and decision making mind, just go through the internet and find the videos about Tahir ul qadri.
you can find different videos full of Bidat. He has a firqa warana mind person.
I am watching lot of different politics and popular personality since many years on tv and internet.
I never do favor blindly so same I advise you.

Yasir_88

Councller (250+ posts)
Brother research se Phale kisi par tanqeed karna teak nhi hota ,Propoganda karne wale badnaam karne kaliye bohat kuch kar lahte hain

wez4all

MPA (400+ posts)
My question to Dr Tahir ul qadri why now?????????????????? why not 2/3 years before? The ony reason i can see is that people have now woken up and they want to vote PTI and DR sahib is here to capture or break a portion of that vote bank.