Bitches of the riches.

mhdazym

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistani judges of lower and higher courts are globally called, " Bitches of the riches," and the Islamabad High Court has confirmed.
Pakistan ka adalti nazam dunia ka behtreen nazam ha but shart yeh ha k ap k pas ya to paisa ho ya videos hon... Ap k or insaaf ki rah main koi BC ni khara hoga...

P4K12TANI

Senator (1k+ posts)
نہ فلسظینیوں کی امن اور سکون کے لئے کی گئی دعائیں قبول ہو رہی ہیں نہ پاکستانیوں کی انصاف کے لئے مانگی گئی دعائیں قبول ہو رہی ہیں۔
یا اللہ رحم کر اپنے نبی صلی اللہ علیہ و الہ وسلم کی امت پر۔

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
220 million patriotic Pakistanis and supporters of PM Imran Khan have to come out in the streets of Pakistan with their sleeves rolled up and iron fists clenched to protest against the transgression and miscarriage of justice by our corrupt judges of lower and higher courts in favour of the fascist PDM convicts and their cronies, notorious mafia dons, gangsters, crooks, fraudsters, money launderers and looters of hundreds of trillions of rupees from Pakistani exchequer.

I should imagine that even in a jungle where a carnivore with the strongest & biggest teeth and sharpest claws rules the animal kingdom would render more equitable justice than what we see done by our corrupt judges. What a bloody shame and disgrace!

cheetah

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Only answer to all ills is bloody revolution, summary trials with firing squads that's all

patwari_sab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ager nawaz sharif ka nam na hota, to court se bail grant na hoti. Nawaz sharif ka nam hi kafi hai is mulk me. Khan ko Aain qanon le doba.

Noworriesbehappy

Councller (250+ posts)
The road to maturity as a nation is not short and straight forward, It took america more than 200 years, a civil war, to become a nation.

I can't see why anybody is surprised at the judiciary. They come from the same society. We need to grow as a Nation that has principle based on honesty, and basic human rights,

۔پیوستہ رہ شجر سے امید بہار رکھ

feeqa

Senator (1k+ posts)
Don't insult bitches by calling them bitches. They are neither human nor animal but a filthy creatures