These are 3-4 generations of mostly Pathans and Punjabi’s who deceived
1. Nawab Sirajuddaullah
2. Tipu Sultan
3. Bhadur Shah Zafar
4. Nawab of Lucknow

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Gali Galouch key Beghair Batao?
Who are responsible for Khan’s Suffering?
Same genes those were supported East India company and Ranjeet Singh? On few pennies.
They sold their daughters and wives to Ranjeet Singh.

Last edited:

aneeskhan

History tells trend and patterns.
Can you trust NIazi dynasty will defend Pakistan?
In 1948 when Pak Army entered in Kashmir, leader Col Farooq involved in raping Kashmiris and rest belonging to Punjab n KPK looted Kashmiris.
Left their one captain Shahebzada Yakoob from UP India at LOC alone who got first bullet in his chest by Indian soldiers on defending Kashmir.

stranger

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
faujion ki aulad.. or PPP se aaya huay log... in per aitbar kerna zara mushkil hai...

cheetah

Gali Galouch key Beghair Batao?
Who are responsible for Khan’s Suffering?
Same genes those were supported East India company and Ranjeet Singh? On few pennies.
They sold their daughters and wives to Ranjeet Singh.
Please read the history objectively with the exception of Tipu Sultan rest deserved to be hanged and flocked. Instead of cursing see the factors which led to their fall. Why British ruled India successfully. Don't name the traitors but try to uncover the reasons why they were. Its the state atrocities which disgruntled people at large this includes attack on honor.

aneeskhan

Please read the history objectively with the exception of Tipu Sultan rest deserved to be hanged and flocked. Instead of cursing see the factors which led to their fall. Why British ruled India successfully. Don't name the traitors but try to uncover the reasons why they were. Its the state atrocities which disgruntled people at large this includes attack on honor.
Means you are supporting traitor lawyers of IK?
They should had distance from Khan at his best time?
Same applies for Generals of Sirajjudaullah, Bahadur Shah Zafar and those supported Ranjeet Singh or East India company.
I am not a supporter of Imran Khan, I believe he was duffer totally failed to manage PTI like Pakistan.
But Doctors /Lawyers must be faithful and trustworthy.

cheetah

Means you are supporting traitor lawyers of IK?
They should had distance from Khan at his best time?
Same applies for Generals of Sirajjudaullah, Bahadur Shah Zafar and those supported Ranjeet Singh or East India company.
I am not a supporter of Imran Khan, I believe he was duffer totally failed to manage PTI like Pakistan.
But Doctors /Lawyers must be faithful and trustworthy.
Not at all those who are back stabbing him are those real b...ds clear. Now talking about sirajjudaullah coward man of extremely character, just inherited throne from maternal grandfather, foul mouthed person, public was against him. Without discussing personalities come to main issue. Point of importance is bondage between the state and her people, if the state is despotic rebellion is bound to occur at times they are called traitors and at times freedom fighters. In the present scenario what our establishment is doing nothing but harvesting bumper crop of ...... Whatever you may call. I am great admirer of Pashtuns but at the same time Punjabis are not that bad as you think.