Blessing in disguise. Deception exposed

amber123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The loud claims of Military preparedness and might badly exposed to public when people entered the Core Commander residence in Cant Area Lahore and put it on fire without any resistance. The military vacated the house and nearby areas. People entered the house and put it on fire. Commander and his family left the residence though made desperate efforts to get some help. It was a trap for the PTI workers. Once the house was set on fire the planners emerged blaming PTI for putting on fire the property belonged to quaid e Azam. It was never revealed since independence. It was a trap for PTI workers but was a blessing in disguise. People became aware of Quid e Azam property occupied by military might.
Govt and military both try to fix and ban PTI and Imran khan and its leadership through this trap. However both are exposed to occupy Quid’s property. This is the first stone and no one knows how many yet to turn over.
Moreover military preparedness is also exposed as bare handed people walked for 2 and half hours from Liberty area to enter the property without resistance. A road and related area always guarded by around 850 army men round the clock. It was a planned move to trap PTI workers and leadership. However it’s a blessings in disguise that Quaid’s property and occupiers were exposed. Army and govt putting blame onto PTI leadership in a move to ban PTI and its leadership to keep it from coming to power that could challenge their secret deals with US and allies ; to be a rented army and damping place for superpowers conflict during Ukrainian- Russia conflict. However public awareness and trust on IK/PTI created problems for underhand role of Pakistan ruling elite taking sides.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

یہ بات بہت حد تک ممکن ہے کہ اس غنڈہ گردی، توڑ پھوڑ اور شر انگیزی میں تحریک انصاف کے لوگوں کا ہاتھ نہیں، اور اگر عدالتی تحقیقات ہوں تو یہ بات ثابت بھی ہو جائے گی

امید کی جا سکتی ہے کہ اس شر میں سے ہی کوئی خیر نکلے گی اور سازشیوں کا منہ کالا ہو گا

zzzindagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Agreed.
Secondly, Army has exposed themselves big time by announcing taking Political leader to Military courts. The optics will be too bad for the Establishment.
Now International observes will even suspect the civil cases registered again Imran Khan.
Before every one was reporting Khan vs PDM but now after this incident everyone is reporting Khan vs Military. PDM has become totally irrelevant.
Now world is starting to realise the democracy in Pakistan is under threat.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)

یہ بات بہت حد تک ممکن ہے کہ اس غنڈہ گردی، توڑ پھوڑ اور شر انگیزی میں تحریک انصاف کے لوگوں کا ہاتھ نہیں، اور اگر عدالتی تحقیقات ہوں تو یہ بات ثابت بھی ہو جائے گی

امید کی جا سکتی ہے کہ اس شر میں سے ہی کوئی خیر نکلے گی اور سازشیوں کا منہ کالا ہو گا
Dr. Sb the planners of arrest must be executed.
Did they pass on information to other levels about arrest and possible protests.

This thing will determine who is responsible for this mess.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Dr. Sb the planners of arrest must be executed.
Did they pass on information to other levels about arrest and possible protests.

This thing will determine who is responsible for this mess.

This was a carefully crafted plan by the people who are expert in such mayhems. Honestly, I am very worried about this intrigue. I saw everything how the noose was tightened around Bhutto's neck.
If this case is investigated by a panel of sitting SC Justices then the testimony of the detained Core Commander & his family will be enough to unearth the conspiracy. He will be the key witness to bring the truth to the surface.

stranger

Anger can lead to impatience and rash decision-making. that's why they say dont take any decisions when angry.

i guess generals are not trained to control their anger. hence we see such decisions which are exposing the traitor army generals more and more.

ek hindustani

This was a carefully crafted plan by the people who are expert in such mayhems. Honestly, I am very worried about this intrigue. I saw everything how the noose was tightened around Bhutto's neck.
If this case is investigated by a panel of sitting SC Justices then the testimony of the detained Core Commander & his family will be enough to unearth the conspiracy. He will be the key witness to bring the truth to the surface.
Kehtey hain ki *ISI duniya ki number one Agency hai.
Agar ye number one khud apnay logon ki hi dhar pakar shuroo karday, apnay aap ko power mein rakhnay k liay, wo sab kuch karey jo ki nahi karna chahiay to bataein bhala ki koi issay kaisey jeeet sakta hai.
* source youtube.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
But until now, no one knows where about of Core Commander.