Bloomberg: Nawaz gaining momentum as PTI voter getting defranchised due to

Pakistan90210

MPA (400+ posts)
After PILDAT, Gallup has also put forward a survey result showing Nawaz gaining momentum among voters. Gallup is owned and run by a very strong PTI supporter son of a hardcore Jamatia father who is now kinda retired

Bloomberg is also reporting that PTI voter is getting defranchised because of loss of interest in the absence of Imran Khan on ground

Bloomberg: Nawaz Sharif Gains Ground on Imran Khan Ahead of Pakistan Polls

NasNY

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Khota Bryani is getting to your brain,
Your useless propaganda is fizzling out.

PTI voters are ready to explode into action, all that energy build up will be released on election Day.

Zulm ka Badla Vote Sai

Zille-Shah.jpg

Siberite

After PILDAT, Gallup has also put forward a survey result showing Nawaz gaining momentum among voters. Gallup is owned and run by a very strong PTI supporter son of a hardcore Jamatia father who is now kinda retired

Bloomberg is also reporting that PTI voter is getting defranchised because of loss of interest in the absence of Imran Khan on ground

Okay, so tell me. Do you think he can make a difference? It is the same old, same old. He has come through a full circle. When will any of our politicians learn? I do not see a leadership in current politicians. They have all been discredited and tested. We, you and all of use wasting our time supporting the puppets of the puppets.

ek hindustani

Okay, so tell me. Do you think he can make a difference? It is the same old, same old. He has come through a full circle. When will any of our politicians learn? I do not see a leadership in current politicians. They have all been discredited and tested. We, you and all of use wasting our time supporting the puppets of the puppets.
Aagaya madhar chor

patwari_sab

nawaz khottay ke aney se tuje rajj ke khotti biryani mile gi.. dal kah kah ke tera satya nas ho gaya.. koch to teri life me bi change aye gi..

Arrest Warrant

Minister (2k+ posts)

Bhai saab, maafi ke saat, magar kya inka taluq aap ke aba o madajaat se tha?

Plato

Citizen

Hahaha... Pull the other one. Wishful thinking like the fake picture on your profile. All parties put together a lagging far behind. Farmaishi surveys. Even you're trying to sugar coat it by implicitly admitting the implausibility for your claim😂

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
اچھا ہے یہ سروے آئے ہیں تاکہ یہ لوگ خوشی خوشی الیکشن میں جائے اور اگر بلا پی ٹی آئی کو مل جائے تو الیکشن سے بھاگے نا۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ اور پھر انہیں گراؤنڈ میں سرپرائز مل جائے۔

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

اس عظیم الشان چول پر یہی ہو سکتا ہے

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:

Siberite

Hair Grooming GIF
ji bilkul.
aur ye aap us ka banao singaar kar rahay hain.
Kijiay.... kijiay.... khoob kijiay.

اپنے دوست ، پیروا اور ٹھوکو مودی کی فوٹو سنبھال کے رکھی ہوئ ھے ۔

لمبے پچھواڑے میں ھے تصویر بید
🤭 جب ذرا اوندھا ہوا ، وہ گر پڑی

Siberite

Fck all the people standing with israel.
no matter which believe you follow, where you come from or what stupid arse pak army you support.
Fck pak army, fck israel
What is your contribution to the Palestinian people? At least Adila delivered a phenomenal speech.