boycott of geo?

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well, There are plenty of naruto forums open for discussions, just join amy of these and you shall never have this complain again.
ah, Naruto can heal anything, I guess there's no need for Sakura now. Now I seriously wish that she will go bung. haha
Im a huge Itachi fan too, you wont ever guess how much I adore Itachi,, LOL :D but again sakura..jeez...screw her. I fail to understand why I dislike her so much. Maybe because she is kinda useless character. Talk about Hinata, now she's someone one can't help loving, :)
I can talk endlessly on Naruto. I can drag in naruto everywhere even if it is ''siasat.pk''..lol

Nah itna farigh time nae hai k kisi forum pay jao mein yaha b thori dair he ata hun :o yeah no need of sakura now :p u can email the mangaka to kill her off :p

Baki yeah I am not jus Itachi fan I loved the whole akatsuki :o saray mar gae :( obito b farigh honay wala hai I guess:p
Baki I dnt jus read naruto I read a lot of manga :o
N yeah u can make a thread here to discuss manga :d ya inbox kardo n do u read other manga?

A

Aimah

Nah itna farigh time nae hai k kisi forum pay jao mein yaha b thori dair he ata hun :o yeah no need of sakura now :p u can email the mangaka to kill her off :p

Baki yeah I am not jus Itachi fan I loved the whole akatsuki :o saray mar gae :( obito b farigh honay wala hai I guess:p
N yeah u can make a thread here to discuss manga :d ya inbox kardo n do u read other manga?

Same here, I loved the whole akatsuki too..kiunke in the end sab hi taqreeban buhat achay thay especially Konan, Naguto aur pain..ufff :'(
Nah, its just naruto I'm crazy about... I have watched a plenty of animes though, like Inuyasha, Full metal alchemist, Beyblade..But so far Naruto remains best, and at the present it is the only anime I watch and only manga I read.
P.s my most favorite cartoon(not anime because it is an american) is "Avatar, The last airbender". Have you watched it? If no, then its definitely a must watch.

A

Aimah

A separate thread.. I guess you forgot its "siasat.pk".. and I bet many ppl here don't even know naruto kis chidya ka naam hay. :)

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
Same here, I loved the whole akatsuki too..kiunke in the end sab hi taqreeban buhat achay thay especially Konan, Naguto aur pain..ufff :'(
Nah, its just naruto I'm crazy about... I have watched a plenty of animes though, like Inuyasha, Full metal alchemist, Beyblade..But so far Naruto remains best, and at the present it is the only anime I watch and only manga I read.
P.s my most favorite cartoon(not anime because it is an american) is "Avatar, The last airbender". Have you watched it? If no, then its definitely a must watch.

Yeah too bad they died :( and I watch a lot of anime n read a lot of manga as a chracter I love luffy of one piece baki naruto is one of the best aajkul I luv Kingdom it has constant action and is based on reality I guess not many people like it cause it is based on war :o baki Haan avatar dekha hai loved it but not its sequel n not the movie arghhh:@

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
A separate thread.. I guess you forgot its "siasat.pk".. and I bet many ppl here don't even know naruto kis chidya ka naam hay. :)
Hahaha Chalo inbox kardo if u want but u can have non siasi threads here aswell :o n i guess koi na koi tou nikal he ae ga :d

A

Aimah

Yeah too bad they died :( and I watch a lot of anime n read a lot of manga as a chracter I love luffy of one piece baki naruto is one of the best aajkul I luv Kingdom it has constant action and is based on reality I guess not many people like it cause it is based on war :o baki Haan avatar dekha hai loved it but not its sequel n not the movie arghhh:@

Avatar has a sequeal "Avatar, The legend of Korra". So far two books have been released,,though it is nothing as compared to Avatar the original (maybe I'm exaggerating a bit) but still one won't regret watching it.
I am bilkul blank about the mangas you are mentioning. There is just Naruto I know about though I have heard about 'one piece' but I hate its graphics.. I mean just look at how characters are drawn. I can't take that kind of anime. ^_^

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
Avatar has a sequeal "Avatar, The legend of Korra". So far two books have been released,,though it is nothing as compared to Avatar the original (maybe I'm exaggerating a bit) but still one won't regret watching it.
I am bilkul blank about the mangas you are mentioning. There is just Naruto I know about though I have heard about 'one piece' but I hate its graphics.. I mean just look at how characters are drawn. I can't take that kind of anime. ^_^
Haan Mein nay sequel ki ek episode dekhi air band kardiya :o baki try karo parh lo I go for a gud story rather then graphics n one piece kyun k naruto say b purana hai is lye tub its graphics were horrible but now they are good mera tou time pass he ye hai bae people dint knw how good the stories are in these mangas

A

Aimah

Haan Mein nay sequel ki ek episode dekhi air band kardiya :o baki try karo parh lo I go for a gud story rather then graphics n one piece kyun k naruto say b purana hai is lye tub its graphics were horrible but now they are good mera tou time pass he ye hai bae people dint knw how good the stories are in these mangas

Pata nahi, shaid achi shaklain meri kamzoori hay,,LOL :p
Mera time pass b reading hay, aur may book freak houn laikin I go for novels rather than mangas. Mujhy nahi lagta naruto ke ilawa mujhy koi pasand ay ga cuz i tried reading others laikin maza nahi aya.

Sedqal

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

How old are you? Berserk (Manga) is really good though the theme is rather mature, similarly Ninja scroll (movie) is great but again has some adult themes.

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pata nahi, shaid achi shaklain meri kamzoori hay,,LOL :p
Mera time pass b reading hay, aur may book freak houn laikin I go for novels rather than mangas. Mujhy nahi lagta naruto ke ilawa mujhy koi pasand ay ga cuz i tried reading others laikin maza nahi aya.
Ahan Haan reading mein b karta hun magar selective I am reading a few series but waiting for their next books to come ek tou Derek landy ki series hai skullduggery and ek hai song of fire and ice series by rr martin baki bus story achi ho mein parhta hun

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
How old are you? Berserk (Manga) is really good though the theme is rather mature, similarly Ninja scroll (movie) is great but again has some adult themes.
Ahoo yaar age gender napki prefernce pay depend karta hai Mein nay breserk anime dekhi magar agay manga nae parha it was gud

A

Aimah

I have mentioned my age. I'm 17. Never heard of Berserk or Ninja scroll.
The problem with me is that I don't like old animes (though I'm a huge fun of ghibli studio) .I rather love reading and If you could recommend me some good books ,I'm all for it.

A

Aimah

Ahan Haan reading mein b karta hun magar selective I am reading a few series but waiting for their next books to come ek tou Derek landy ki series hai skullduggery and ek hai song of fire and ice series by rr martin baki bus story achi ho mein parhta hun

Don't talk to me about books, I can give you a huge list,, Well I'm giving it anyway :p
To kill a mocking bird( my personal favourite)
Animal farm, Jane eyre, Wuthering heights, Pride and perjudice, 1984, The catcher in the rye, The great Gatsby, The book thief (Its movie is great too), Of mice and men, War and peace. This is all I can think at the present.
And books from authors like Khalid hosseni, Dan brown, Paulo Coelho, Agatha Christie( IF you are interested in murder stuff) and blaa blaa blaa..lol

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
Don't talk to me about books, I can give you a huge list,, Well I'm giving it anyway :p
To kill a mocking bird( my personal favourite)
Animal farm, Jane eyre, Wuthering heights, Pride and perjudice, 1984, The catcher in the rye, The great Gatsby, The book thief (Its movie is great too), Of mice and men, War and peace. This is all I can think at the present.
And books from authors like Khalid hosseni, Dan brown, Paulo Coelho, Agatha Christie( IF you are interested in murder stuff) and blaa blaa blaa..lol
I work 60 hours a week :) n i m already packed with what I have I have read not too many books but yeah kuch parhi hein magar Haan achi ho aur koi agay rakh jae tou zaroor parhta hun :p I often go to my couins place they recommend me books :o they know my taste n il ask if they have these books :o ya my brother is a reading maniac Uskay pass say mil.jati hai :d baki time ka bohot masla hai :( n genere yaar ummm mostly adventure type ya history ya koi achi biography mujay thriller ya suspense zada nae achi lagti

A

Aimah

I work 60 hours a week :) n i m already packed with what I have I have read not too many books but yeah kuch parhi hein magar Haan achi ho aur koi agay rakh jae tou zaroor parhta hun :p I often go to my couins place they recommend me books :o they know my taste n il ask if they have these books :o ya my brother is a reading maniac Uskay pass say mil.jati hai :d baki time ka bohot masla hai :( n genere yaar ummm mostly adventure type ya history ya koi achi biography mujay thriller ya suspense zada nae achi lagti

Adventure??Hmm..there are lots of them like Harry potter, Divergent series, Lord of flies, Hunger games trilogy, The hobbit series, Lord of ring series, Life of pi and etc etc.
And history, If you read Urdu books then go straight for Naseem Hijazi, and have you read Shahabnama? This is a book that everyone(specially Pakistanis) should read at-least once in his/her lifetime.
The only English history books I can think of are 'Da vinci code' and 'Dairy of a young girl'. (I'm not that interested in history)
P.s I'm glad that I'm still going through student life so that I find plenty of time to read. Reading is my passion and I don't know how people can do without books. Books are my life (okay, now I'm getting over :>)

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
Adventure??Hmm..there are lots of them like Harry potter, Divergent series, Lord of flies, Hunger games trilogy, The hobbit series, Lord of ring series, Life of pi and etc etc.
And history, If you read Urdu books then go straight for Naseem Hijazi, and have you read Shahabnama? This is a book that everyone(specially Pakistanis) should read at-least once in his/her lifetime.
The only English history books I can think of are 'Da vinci code' and 'Dairy of a young girl'. (I'm not that interested in history)
P.s I'm glad that I'm still going through student life so that I find plenty of time to read. Reading is my passion and I don't know how people can do without books. Books are my life (okay, now I'm getting over :>)
Ok hp parh lee hai lord of the rings b hunger games b done hai :/ shahahbnama itay Arsay pehle parha tha k adha bhool gaya hahah il see if I can get of Naseem Hijazi books. N baki da vinci code b dekhi hui hai ispay based movie ae thee eng book jo achi hoti us pay movie ban jati hai hahah divergent pay b ban gae abhi dekhni hai :/
Baki acha hai yaar I like gaining knowledge Isi lye I prefer history ya I read a lot of news paper :/ baki not paticularly a reading fan:/

pti007

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Siasat.pk please stop geo content, boycott geo and prove tht you are Muhib e watan Pakistani. Thanks :D