Breaking: Greek Coast Guard Blocks 2011 Flotilla/US Boat to Gaza

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
y Rob Kall
Breaking: Greek Coast Guard Blocks 2011 Flotilla/US Boat to Gaza
11557237.png

it looks like Israeli influence, and perhaps US influence as well, has reached Athens, where the US boat is being blocked at the harbor.

http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=ILMdMMviruPqI6W/7sm5bpdt+UF7NEem

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why to go from the sea side ??? to get extra publicity or give chance to israel to show its muscles ... ager itna he shoq hai gaza waloon ki imdad ka tou via israel jana chaheya na woh wall bana k bandh keya hai saara mulk ..

Last edited:

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why to go from the sea side ??? to get extra publicity or give chance to israel to show its mussless ... ager itna he shoq hai gaza waloon ki imdad ka tou via israel jana chaheya na woh wall bana k bandh keya hai saara mulk ..
u r the biggest dumb i have ever seen in my life.kisi hall ma koush mut hona .agar tujhay is par be itraz ha to hud chala ja.
ye log jo ja rahay hain jantay hain kay last time 6 maray gya tha phir be ja rahay hain.liken tum jaisay fatanay hur jagah par fatana nikal lya karo.publicity is essential for awareness.aur nhatay logoo ko mar kay israil ka kon say mussale show hotay hain

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Why to go from the sea side ??? to get extra publicity or give chance to israel to show its mussless ... ager itna he shoq hai gaza waloon ki imdad ka tou via israel jana chaheya na woh wall bana k bandh keya hai saara mulk ..

Is the main entrance of your house is thought Latrine?

Is the Gaza under Israel ?

Does the Gaza have no port , only entrance through Israel ?

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)

Bro, they want to crush the Israeli sea blocked, which is very important ?

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
u r the biggest dumb i have ever seen in my life.kisi hall ma koush mut hona .agar tujhay is par be itraz ha to hud chala ja.
ye log jo ja rahay hain jantay hain kay last time 6 maray gya tha phir be ja rahay hain.liken tum jaisay fatanay hur jagah par fatana nikal lya karo.publicity is essential for awareness.aur nhatay logoo ko mar kay israil ka kon say mussale show hotay hain

This means you have no mirror in your house other wise you would have seen one long back.... my point was why to do insurgencies into Gaza ... that's what im saying why not going through land that means visa Israel ... either making it possible through UNO or through international court of law .... but using back channel means accepting Israel occupation... and when you accept that occupation it increases the muscle power of Israel for common arab's understanding... any border security will kill only when you try to enter without permission... so it was tested and proven failed last time so putting pressure on Israel and creating awareness should be on international forums.

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
This means you have no mirror in your house other wise you would have seen one long back.... my point was why to do insurgencies into Gaza ... that's what im saying why not going through land that means visa Israel ... either making it possible through UNO or through international court of law .... but using back channel means accepting Israel occupation... and when you accept that occupation it increases the muscle power of Israel for common arab's understanding... any border security will kill only when you try to enter without permission... so it was tested and proven failed last time so putting pressure on Israel and creating awareness should be on international forums.

i have miror but still not feel i have same dumbness status as your
first you have informatio and facts why they are going gaza.the purpose of it to resume supply rote for goods like food medicine and that route is sea route which gaza people are using from decades.
when folitala purpose is to resume sea route how they can use israil land and why they should accept israil monoply on supplies by showing dependency on israil,the sea belong to gaza not israil,even west accept that the matter is to resolve
please stop your nonesense last year it was biggest success.all over the world people condem Israil and israil start suppling gaza people need and ensure against food and medicine crises

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
i have miror but still not feel i have same dumbness status as your
first you have informatio and facts why they are going gaza.the purpose of it to resume supply rote for goods like food medicine and that route is sea route which gaza people are using from decades.
when folitala purpose is to resume sea route how they can use israil land and why they should accept israil monoply on supplies by showing dependency on israil,the sea belong to gaza not israil,even west accept that the matter is to resolve
please stop your nonesense last year it was biggest success.all over the world people condem Israil and israil start suppling gaza people need and ensure against food and medicine crises

I tried to reply you in a polite manner but i was wrong you are one of those whom we see and realize yes sh*t can pile up that high .... whole world know what success they all have against Israel... they killed 6 wounded dozens and never even said a small sorry ..and still even water is supplied half of the req consumption intentionally ... yeah but world is full of pieces of sh*t like you who will never except the truth so they will never face it... they will have bullets piercing their bums but they will still call night a day.

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
I tried to reply you in a polite manner but i was wrong you are one of those whom we see and realize yes sh*t can pile up that high .... whole world know what success they all have against Israel... they killed 6 wounded dozens and never even said a small sorry ..and still even water is supplied half of the req consumption intentionally ... yeah but world is full of pieces of sh*t like you who will never except the truth so they will never face it... they will have bullets piercing their bums but they will still call night a day.
IT was the biggest sucess israil image have never been so badly shaken before.what was the food medicine water supply before folitala .Folitala was the result of that crises there is no such intensity in food and water and medicine crises now.This mission is not to receive any sorry neither we expect that.bullets guns u shiiiit minded person where u have gone we are talking about only folitila not about whole war.stupid lamb