Breaking News : Army set to review Mirzas statement after Eid

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Come-on yaar............. aap nay tau gaali hee day dee. Me and supporting killer MQM ? :astagh:

Bhai go through my previous posts and then comment................. What I meant was why Pasha needs time to check Mirza's creditability? He is ISI chief not an ordinary person like us. Doesn't they have all the information? Why do they need people like Mirza to provide info?

My point is we all know what MQM did/and is doing to Pakistan.............. why is it taking so long for Army to decide? My sincere question to Army chief................. I hope you will not label me as an enemy agent cause I ask question to Army leadership.

What a silly notion ....... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:. who ever speaks against MQM is ISI chief. Coz MQM thinks that only ISI can speak against them.

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Come-on yaar............. aap nay tau gaali hee day dee. Me and supporting killer MQM ? :astagh:

Bhai go through my previous posts and then comment................. What I meant was why Pasha needs time to check Mirza's creditability? He is ISI chief not an ordinary person like us. Doesn't they have all the information? Why do they need people like Mirza to provide info?

My point is we all know what MQM did/and is doing to Pakistan.............. why is it taking so long for Army to decide? My sincere question to Army chief................. I hope you will not label me as an enemy agent cause I ask question to Army leadership.

Sorry man.. i misunderstood you.