**BREAKING NEWS** : Imran Khan fell from lifter in Lahore

values

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan fell from lifter in Lahore

You all pray are give sadqa.May Allah keep him safe and sound.Amin

Not_Guilty

Minister (2k+ posts)

ya allah reham farma ye leader apne awaam ko jagane ke liye kya kya nahi kar raha

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Ya Allah Khair, my heart just sank to the floor to see him in that state, my eyes are still teary. I could'nt believe what I was seeing and hearing.

ALMADULILLAH ALMADULILLAH ALMADULILLAH

He is not is any danger.

Yaar kya bwakoof log hai, apney tashan ke chakron Khaab saab se chipake ne chaker mein itna bada hadsa ker diya

Ahmad.pk

Citizen
Request to all IK lovers and Naya pakistan lovers

1. [FONT=.Helvetica NeueUI]I request to all Ik lovers and those who want naya pakistan. Please give Sadqa for IK health and life. Please sab imran khan ki life aur sehat k liye sadqa do beshak wo ek rupee/ Pound/ Dollar hi kyu na hoo bcz sadqa mosibat aur mushkilaar ko taal daita hy[/FONT][FONT=.Helvetica NeueUI]May God give him health and life. Ameen[/FONT]

riazqadir

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

May ALLAH SWT protect him and give him sound health and happiness.

Bunna

Minister (2k+ posts)

Ya allah is Great Leader ko apni aman main rakhna, Hum sub Pakistani love him too much.

Dear friends Just check at 0:05, what that last climbing person doing.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

logon ki nazron se to pehle hi apni fazool speachers ki wejh se neechey gir gaya tha ab lifter se bhee gir gaya, Allah kher kerey.

Have you no decency you dumb @ss, this is not the time or place to be pushing your two bit cheap electioneering. Please do the world a favour and BUZZ OFF !

Last edited by a moderator:

barca

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

اللہٰ پاک رحم کرے

modern.fakir

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imran suffers head injury after falling off lifter

Imran suffers head injury after falling off lifter

May 07, 2013 - Updated 199 PKT
From Web Edition

imrankhan-lift-fell-lahore_5-7-2013_99991_l.jpg

Lahore: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chairman Imran Khan suffered a head injury after falling off the lifter carrying him up the stage from where he was to address an election rally in Lahore, TV footage showed.

The PTI chief along with other members of his party fell from 14-20 ft height apparently after he lost balance as the lifter was moving up to the top of the stage.

Khan was immediately shifted to a local hospital for treatment. According to initial reports Imran Khan sustained an injury on the back of his head.

The TV footage also showed Imran Khan being carried by his associates in a semi-conscious state to a vehicle which then drove off to a hospital.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/article-99991-Imran-suffers-head-injury-after-falling-off-stage

Lil'Genius

Minister (2k+ posts)

Doctors are saying that Imran has deep injury on his head :(

gsm_palma

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Allah pak khan sahib ko khiret se rakhy ameen ya Allah