drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Raymond Davis Is FREE.....Breaking news

The family has been kidnapped. After death threats and intense pressure they made involuntry signatures.

This is start of End of US in Pakistan. We take now things in our hands.

this is not start of end of united states in pakistan,rather its start of end of ********** inshalah.who are majority in this land now.
allah is just ,if he will send azaab on united states than he will send it on pakistanis too who always did the dirty deeds of united states like slaves.so wait a bit for this divine justice

naare_na

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

The family has been kidnapped. After death threats and intense pressure they made involuntry signatures.

This is start of End of US in Pakistan. We take now things in our hands.

=============
well if they were forced ....so why aren't they responding to media phone call ........IS MEDIA too KIDNAPPED....in week or two picture will be clear....how much money ...fam got.....

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
Lets get Together Tonight infront Of Shaukat Khanam Hospital Lahore And Start Revolutionary March Against America and Its Pithoo's under IK,I am Ready to Join it

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
To commemorate Davis release by coward Sharifs and judiciary,Tribute to Sharifs' chamchas

Tribute to some of coward Nawaz Sharifs' chamchas[propaganda machine]:
Very well said brother. Nawaz Shareef has a strong personality. He never bows down to foreign pressure. In 1998 USA, UK and all others tried to intimidate him not to do the nuclear tests but he stood firm and did it.
Also , Imagine how much american pressure would be on Punjab Government but nevertheless they rejected his plea request. Yeh hota hay Bahadari.

This led me to ask you guys another question:

If Aafia Siddiqui was in Lahore do you think she would not have been handed over to the Americans? Keeping in view that Musharraf sold this Pakistani Daughter to USA. I wish I wish......Nawaz Shareef were there when the Aafia Siddiqui case happened. Nawaz kabhee bhee Aafia ko America kay hawalay na kerta

Amid all the confusions and lies spread by anti Nawaz lobby; The Lion of Punjab has made sure that justice be done...in Raymond Davis Case.

Bravo Shareef bradaraan...Once again you have proven that you guys are indeed lions. I would also extend my appreciation to Punjab police who made history by
rejection Raymond Davis defence plea and sending him to jail on muder charges.

Hats off for........you guys! Once again you have shown that you take no foriegn pressure. You made our heads high in 1998 by doing Nuclear tests and now in 2011 you made us proud again

I dedicate this video to the brave lion of Punjab Pakistan

I wish all provinces show similar stand on killing of their citizens by amercians

Well still they are better than British frog who croaks on phone ..
atleast Shahbaz Sharif is far better than any terrorist and bhatta khor you people have
btw .. Qarz Utaro scheme payments were depotied in state bank account .. how was that taken out ? how much you deposited that you are still ranting ?
I guess who donated earlier will donate again if they ask for ..

Ge Sharif Shar Ge, Sada Gee. Mian Sahib you have tested an other Nuke in 2011, good job, do not worry you have 180000000 people of Pakistan with you, keep up the good work, no one can stop your progress for Pakistani people. 180000000+NUKE+Mian Sahib= Powerfull Pakistan.:alhamd:

If this was Mush govt, this terrorist would have been sold for few dollars and fly back home. But this time it is Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif Sahib govt and it happend in the heart of Pakistan, he will be hanged or put in prison for 86 years just like Dr. Afia. No one is above the law.

1-28-2011_60852_1.gif

1101156924-1.jpg

1101156924-2.gif

1101156922-1.jpg

1101156922-2.gif

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lets get Together Tonight infront Of Shaukat Khanam Hospital Lahore And Start Revolutionary March Against America and Its Pithoo's under IK,I am Ready to Join it

wait a minute...are you gonna go against your own leader?

Welcome to PTI!

Bangash

یہ ہے امریکہ اور ڈالر کی طاقت. اگر وہ چاہیں تو اپ سب کی جان و مال عزت و ابرو خرید سکتے ہیں. اس کے بعد پاکستان میں کسی پر اعتماد کیا جاسکتا ہے

naare_na

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

====
bro I would suggest .....rather spending FAZOOL time on GET TOGETHER......wht ever money u spend their ......donate that money to charity....u will get AJR..(sawab) ...it is b/c fam got money andamerica their man....so case solved...(clap)

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)

I told u earlier that he will be released

i think we should find out

"how much we know PAKISTAN politics"

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
Brother its time to come on Roads instead of commenting on Forum,do some source mobilization to arrange some march,i am hopeful people will come on roads against this release and Its Last Mistake of PPP led Federal Government
wait a minute...are you gonna go against your own leader?

Welcome to PTI!

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sharifs have a better working relationship with US than Musharraf, and also better deal in dictating their rate of purchase. First Aimal Kasi now Davis , mubarak ho Sharifs, prostitutes should learn this art from the Sharifs.

PkRevolution

We hate United States. It is not Repairable. Second Part started!!!!!!!

It is an open Invitation from United States to Pakistani Nation to show how far you can go. A Big slap to Pakistani Nation and Judicial System from United States.

In Second Part Pakistans Youth takes Command now.

Now or Never.

One thing is FIXED. WE HATE UNITED STATES.

It will never never be repairable.

One more thing is confirmed now that ISI has no interests in Pakistans matters. A Useless organisation of bloody Army men.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
٣٧ کروڑ روپے دیت کی شکل میں ادا کیے گیے
Samaa News.