Breaking news..Shahid Masood has been banned.

real.pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
The government has officially baned Dr Shahid Masood program MERAY MUTHABIQ.from Dubai.......
11-23-2009_88965_1.gif

1441.gif

A

Admin

Re: Breaking news..Shahid Masood has been baned.

What is the source dude?

Please provide a link

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)

Salam
his may be last program from dubai is going on just now..

ShakirQureshi

MPA (400+ posts)

he will bane for Pakistan or on international media / net etc ??

Zardari sb is going to make him a hero ONE more time.

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)

In this way Government simply accept their incapability.

one24

Councller (250+ posts)

yes its banded ticker is runing . now zardari becoming [musharaf]

S

Siasati

it will eventually create more problems for PPP govt.

almost on footsteps of Musharraf.

Public sympathies will be on SM side, He will get more popularity...GEO TV will run a crying campaign ....All media crows will raise their calls.....

Zardari in Panic now.

i am posting my response again, i think some remove my previous message from this site :) freedom of expression

govt. did good with dr. shahid masood, he crossed his limit

public choose PPPP, dr shahid don't have right to for force govt. to obey his opinion he is not a opinion maker

opinion maker is public and public choose pppp

his last few episods were giving the message he has something personal with govt.

also don't forget when he left ARY for geo and GEO for PTV means to say his position is also doubtful

no doubt he has knowledge & research but it is also not doubt he is BAKAOOO MAAL

that is all

A

Admin

i am speaking on reality

why you people have closed your eyes, or you people don;t want to see the reality

Reality is that Shahid Masood was exposing Zardari's corruption and he didn't like it.

If he isn't right, take him to the court. Banning would hurt zardari himself

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
shame on governament but every one knows very well that,
sachay chup nahe sakti banawat key eosolo sey.
sach sach hota hai. pabandi laganey sey sach chup nahe sakta.dr.sm is the real hero.main aapkei himmat ko salaam karta hon.last round is started.

one24

Councller (250+ posts)
i am speaking on reality
why you people have closed your eyes, or you people don;t want to see the reality
yaar phir aik bat byto .why this programs rating so high and lot of peopls view it? why peopls want to listen against govt or zardari? agar logo ko os ke byten achi na lagte hon.ya zardari sa piayr ho tu they will not viiew it.like lot of other carp programs which goes to govt favor they dont reach the limit of 200 views.peopls dont like it .agar aik program ya talk show log dhkena choor dyen ga its automatically closed.

wahmed

Councller (250+ posts)
Shahid Masood is a hero , clapping for him :D .

His last nights program was awesome; exposed Zardari like anything.... :idea: we need anchors like him, who criticize and condemn corrupt politicians like Zardari and Altaf bhaai with solid proof In essence he is protecting Pakistan from another crop of Zardaris and Altafs. aka Bilawal Zardari and Altaf Bhaai kay chamchay.