Breaking News: Tehreek-e-Minhaj ul Quran supports Z Hamid

M

Murshad Jee

Re: Breaking News: Tehreek-e-Minhaj ul Quran supports Z Hami

abdulhaseeb23 said:
hi guys i was reading the Ummat News Paper and i have read this article which is against Zaid Hamid but i have seen one thing which really confused me... i am saying really there are so many doubts about Zaid Hamid matter which really confused me,, the thing is that if i go towards Zaid Hamid his past confused me on the other side when i go towards TKN then Zaid Hamid work confused me... in the morning Asif's video come on air but after that when i read this article i have seen this sign and think that it has to be share with you

http://www.loadpictures.net/pics/d935db ... 448aa7.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"

Adbul Haseeb Brother,

I hope if Zaid Hamid want and have time for doing exposition of his opponents He can do that...................But He is busy working for a big and good cause. If Zaid Hamid expose super power countries and their mission against Muslim Umma then He can do this little job too........................But in my opinion He doesn't want to destabilise Pakistan with doing this.

INSHA ALLAH he will expose them later with the proofs of connections of deobandies with anti Pakistan powers.

Be careful brother and don't be confused.

JAZAAK ALLAH Khair.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

manahalali said:
Thanks you very much gazoom bahi to support this mission.we need persons like you.Takmeel is dispensable now.

correction for you brother: Takmeel is INdispensable now :)

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

gazoomartian said:
Ahle-sunnat and now Minhaj-ul-quran. ZH is gaining ground within ulama community.

opponents must be planning to join in also because they do not want their maqbuliat (rating) to slip.... :D

Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid, was invited by Tehreek-e-Minhaj ul Quran to visit their head quarters in Lahore . He was provided with a tour of the institute and met with number of officials and students. Syed Zaid Hamid also had a detailed discussion with Dr. Raheeq Abbasi, Secretary General of Tehreek e Minhaj ul Quran. They... discussed current geopolitical and religious issues in Pakistan and Minhaj ul Quran assured their full support and participation in the Takmeel e Pakistan event on 23rd March.

why wont zaid hamid and taahir ul paadri unite and support each other
both belong to deviant sects of islam
paadri gets sajida from his followers and dances on music while zaid hamid believes in a false prophet named yusuf kezzab

mashaAllah

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

drkjke said:
gazoomartian said:
Ahle-sunnat and now Minhaj-ul-quran. ZH is gaining ground within ulama community.

opponents must be planning to join in also because they do not want their maqbuliat (rating) to slip.... :D

Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid, was invited by Tehreek-e-Minhaj ul Quran to visit their head quarters in Lahore . He was provided with a tour of the institute and met with number of officials and students. Syed Zaid Hamid also had a detailed discussion with Dr. Raheeq Abbasi, Secretary General of Tehreek e Minhaj ul Quran. They... discussed current geopolitical and religious issues in Pakistan and Minhaj ul Quran assured their full support and participation in the Takmeel e Pakistan event on 23rd March.

why wont zaid hamid and taahir ul paadri unite and support each other
both belong to deviant sects of islam
paadri gets sajida from his followers and dances on music while zaid hamid believes in a false prophet named yusuf kezzab

mashaAllah

paadri [hilar] [hilar] [hilar] dont be so hard on him yaar, he doesnt have any cross hung by his neck [hilar]

Zh has confirmed over and over that he believes in Allahd (swt) and Muhammad (s.a.w.) as the final messanger.

After this, we do not have any right to carry on fasad against him. After Hazrat Ali (ra) accepted Islam, did Muhammad (s.a.w) say 'hey Ali, you were a munkir before'? NOT

Do we tray to disgrace Yousuf Islam (formerly Cat Stevens), Muhammad Amir (formerly balbir singh, the driving force behind the destruction of babri mosque), can you disgrace sister Yvonne Reddley? NOT

Beware brother, you will have to account for this action in qyamah, choice is yours

Even tho I believe Zh never believed in ANY false prophets. for his belief, and he has court document to prove it, that Yousuf Ali was wrongly convicted. But this is a different topic altogether

Even if ZH did believe and now he has reneged on that, then :

fa inin tahwu fa inallah - ghafoorurraheem (Baqarah)