Breaking picture: Zulfiqar mirza did not oath on quran rather it was a tafseer (see this pic & decid

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Breaking picture: Zulfiqar mirza did not oath on Quran, but on NAHJUL BALAGHA (Book on Hazrat Ali RA sayings,quotes) SEE

bhai jaan is pic mein kahein nahi likha howa,k ye shia ki kitab hay ya koi naam likha hay,poray pakistan ka media betha tha,wahan kisi ko nazar nahi aaya,aur aap ko ghar bethay sab kuch nazar aa giya :lol: usa aisay hi drown plan use kar raha ahy,usya chahiay aap se help le ,aap ko pata nahi ye Rigesterd Nomber b ho sakta,jo Aksar Quraan Majeed Ki back side par likha hota hay,agar nahi yaqeen tu kisi b tarjuma walay Quraan Majeed ko dekh lo,main ne b aik Quraan Majeed dekha hay abhi,us par likha hay 161-T,ab aap khud faisla karo aap jhotay ho,ya z/m
CHECK THIS OUT http://imageshack.us/f/9/385154895.jpg/

NAHJUL BALAGHA IS A BOOK THAT COVERS LETTERS, SERMONS AND SAYINGS OF HAZRAT ALI RA

PROOF THE PICTURE IS NOT EDITED CLICK BELOW PICTURE

LET ME CLEAR MY STANCE: I AM NOT SOMEONE FROM MQM/PPPP/OR PML-N PEOPLE WHO KNOW ME, HAVE SEEN MY POSTS - KNOW THAT I AM A DIE HARD FAN OF IMRAN KHAN (THE REASON OF THIS POST IS TO IF MQM DIES - SO SHALL PPPP AND PML-N) AND HENCEFORTH COMES IMRAN KHAN! I HAVE NO RELEVANCE OF AFFILIATION OR ANY SYMPATHY WITH MQM OR ALTAF QASAYE!

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
Brother,
Firstly, I don't believe that it was a Tafseer as Zulfiqar Mirza himself said that he is taking oath on Quran.
Secondly, even if it is Tafseer, it is still a part of Holy book. So, I shall not differ taking oath on Quran or Tafseer.

Whoever, started this post, he has only one mission behind this. That is, to save MQM & PPP.
Everybody already knew about the corruption & value of PPP & MQM. Its just that one of them, Zulfiqar Mirza, told once again everybody.

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
False oaths and swearing on Quran is nothing new in Pakistan, In fact it happens in our courts on a daily basis for various reasons mainly by Ghunda and badmash elements of society and we all have seen on tv that Zulfiqar Mirza takes pride in calling himself a badmash.

This whole situation reminds me of how Bangladesh came into being, some of you might have seen or read that Mujeebur Rehman was never a traitor, in fact he was a patriotic Pakistani and wanted to stay with Pakistan but Bhutto forced the separation for power.

Let me remind you that Zulfiqar Mirza said many times in his speeches that he wanted to break Pakistan when BB was assassinated. Looks like Mr Zardari alongwith his separatist childhood friend Zulfiqar Mirza, are sold to enemies and have a hidden agenda to break Pakistan and now trying to create another Mujeebur Rahman. Looking at Zardari's background it is fair to say he can do anything, anything, for money. On the other hand, Zulfiqar Mirza has a soul of a separatist sindhi, you do the math. It's about time we should wake up and accept the bitter truth otherwise there is another Bangladesh waiting just around the corner.

How come he never reacted before but this time when there was a raid on Lyari, he reacted so bad. Maybe because his own killers were hiding in Lyari.

Last edited:

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am not sure who told you that Tafseer of Quraan would not be the same as Quraan? As long as Quraan is writen in that book, it is Quraan. Soon some one will say this Quraan was printed in India - so???

chaaaaa gaya way yar i like ur words.(clap)

rising.pak

MPA (400+ posts)
اگر قرآن اٹھا لیا ہو تو بھی کیا ہوا
ان کے لیے اس قرآن کی کیا حیثیت ہے
ان کا قرآن ابھی تک غار میں ہی ہے
جب وہ بھگوڑا باہر آئےگا تو ان کا قرآن بھی لائے گا
قرآن کی حیثیت اور تقدس تو ان کے لیے ہے جو اس قرآن پر ایمان رکھتے ہیں

Do you want to start debate on Shiaism ??? im not the spokiesman of ZM but you have criticised shiaiyat...Main bhi buht kuch likh skta hoo but........

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Would ZM know the difference between Quran and Tafseer? I guess not.
Koi banda tha, jis ko kabhi Quran uthanay ka kha jata tou woh dur jata. Phir aik din ous nay uthaya tou feel kia k yeh tou koi bahut bhari nahi, tou ous nay kaha k aisay tou 40 bhi utha sakta hoon.

simple_and_peacefull

dear rising Pak,

as per you comments i can understand you are from shia Community. I hope you will help me in my search of my Question after start this thread. my question is

How many volumes does Nahjul Balagh have ?

do you have any pics of volumes ?

Do you want to start debate on Shiaism ??? im not the spokiesman of ZM but you have criticised shiaiyat...Main bhi buht kuch likh skta hoo but........

mehwish_ali

Re: Breaking picture: Zulfiqar mirza did not oath on Quran, but on NAHJUL BALAGHA (Book on Hazrat Ali RA sayings,quotes) SEE

CHECK THIS OUT http://imageshack.us/f/9/385154895.jpg/

NAHJUL BALAGHA IS A BOOK THAT COVERS LETTERS, SERMONS AND SAYINGS OF HAZRAT ALI RA

PROOF THE PICTURE IS NOT EDITED CLICK BELOW PICTURE

LET ME CLEAR MY STANCE: I AM NOT SOMEONE FROM MQM/PPPP/OR PML-N PEOPLE WHO KNOW ME, HAVE SEEN MY POSTS - KNOW THAT I AM A DIE HARD FAN OF IMRAN KHAN (THE REASON OF THIS POST IS TO IF MQM DIES - SO SHALL PPPP AND PML-N) AND HENCEFORTH COMES IMRAN KHAN! I HAVE NO RELEVANCE OF AFFILIATION OR ANY SYMPATHY WITH MQM OR ALTAF QASAYE!

نہیں میرے بھائی، بہت مشکل ہے کہ یہ کتاب نہج البلاغہ ہو۔

کم از کم پاکستان میں نہج البلاغہ صرف ایک جلد میں میسر ہے (بشمول ترجمہ اور شرح کے)۔

البتہ قرآنی تفسیر لگتی ہے جو کہ واقعی کئی جلدوں پر مشتمل ہوتی ہیں۔

لیکن اس سے فرق نہیں پڑتا کیونکہ ذولفقار مرزا اس سے پہلے قرآن کی جھوٹی قسم کھاتے ہوئے رنگے ہاتھوں پکڑے گئے ہیں۔

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Regardless whether the statements were oath or not oath, the nation need to focus on charges.
Charges are very serious and respective parties/groups have to be tried in open court to come to the reality and act accordingly to protect the country.

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
So no one at the occasion could see whether Dr. Mirza was holding the Holy Quran or Tafseer e Quran.
Now MQM started fabricating stories to dilute the seriousness of the charges.
What about the letters Dr. Mirza has presented. Those letters are the solid proof that MQM is a group of traitors and killers.
We need to abolish these terrorists from the face of this earth to bring peace in the world.

zerozero

MPA (400+ posts)
I came up with same point in other thread yesterday, and same views as others, I hate MQM and Altaf Killer, and I almost beleived in what Mirza said, but when I read on BBC Urdu that in starting of his conference he said he is from Shia Maslak.
The word "TAQAAYA" came in my mind, and I asked if our Shia brother can through some light on this.

As another member said following

This may be one example of Shia "Taqayya" Aqeeda. They may tells as much as lies in the name of "Taqayyah".

May Allah keep Muslim safe from the "Shur" of these deviated people.

Note: Nahj al Balagha is not Tafseer of Quraan. It is a collection of 241 sermons, 79 letters, and 489 utterances.
The book narrates from Ali (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) on a wide variety of topics, ranging from the creation of the world, the creation of Adam, end of the Universe and the arrival of Imam al-Mahdi. It was collected by Sharif Razi, a Shia scholar in the tenth century.

akramshafee

Voter (50+ posts)
actually hr bat ko negative lena hmari nature ban chuki hi,ajeeb bat hi agar ap kaho k tafseer hi aur ye Quran nhi hi mukammal..mre bhai sirf ap surah yasin ya kisi aur surah p bhi hath rukh k koi bat kro aur koi Muslaman us p yaqin na kre to us banday k eeman p shak ho jata hi...so plz mre bhai b positve...agar kisi ne koi courageous step liya hi to we should appreciate him....dont b negative plzzzz

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Here u go, Cheta is in now and start running... the whole subject is changed to suni shia..

Soon it will be abot death and dead people , and then Ilm e Ghaib......and next every thing will be ghaib....Cheeta is running , carefull....

I am leaving...

zerozero

MPA (400+ posts)
Bhai jaan, everyone is appreciating this step, per jaysay Aamir Liaquat kay Qaol or fail main tazaad hay waysay he yeh sakhs bhe hay!
aik din TV reporters say camera cheen ker toor dia dhamkiaan diin or next day mukar gaya phir kaheen say video agae us ke to pol khul gaya!
or yeh acha step hay aisa step sub politicians ko layna chaya!
har koe Mahfamaat ke topi kera ker chup ho jata hay
Kabhi Nawaz Sharif, Zardari ko support kertay hain Jamhooryat ke Topi kera ker kabi Rehman Malik MQM ko raam kertay hain Mafhamat keh ker
or MQM ka koe deen imaan hay nahin kabhi Govt main kabhi bahir!
to hum yeh bhe daikhain kay in sahib kay bhe quaol fail main
KHULA TaZAAD NAHIN HAY?

actually hr bat ko negative lena hmari nature ban chuki hi,ajeeb bat hi agar ap kaho k tafseer hi aur ye Quran nhi hi mukammal..mre bhai sirf ap surah yasin ya kisi aur surah p bhi hath rukh k koi bat kro aur koi Muslaman us p yaqin na kre to us banday k eeman p shak ho jata hi...so plz mre bhai b positve...agar kisi ne koi courageous step liya hi to we should appreciate him....dont b negative plzzzz

mehwish_ali

اگر قرآن اٹھا لیا ہو تو بھی کیا ہوا
ان کے لیے اس قرآن کی کیا حیثیت ہے
ان کا قرآن ابھی تک غار میں ہی ہے
جب وہ بھگوڑا باہر آئےگا تو ان کا قرآن بھی لائے گا
قرآن کی حیثیت اور تقدس تو ان کے لیے ہے جو اس قرآن پر ایمان رکھتے ہیں

رمضان کے مہینے میں بھی آپ فتنہ و فساد پھیلانے سے باز نہیں آئے۔ اگر آپ یوں بیہودہ گوئی کریں گے تو جواب میں آپ کس بات کی توقع کرتے ہیں؟

لا الہ الا اللہ محمد الرسول اللہ
الحمد سے لیکر والناس تک یہ قرآن وہی ہے جو اللہ نے اپنے رسول (ص) پر نازل فرمایا۔

اس گواہی کی سچائی کے لیے ہمارے لیے اللہ بطور گواہ کافی ہے۔

جبکہ یہ فسادی لوگ خود خدا بن بیٹھے ہیں اور دعوی کرتے ہیں کہ یہ ہمارے دلوں کا حال جانتے ہیں۔ ان فسادی لوگوں کے لیے رسول اللہ (ص) کی یہ حدیث کافی ہے:۔

Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 83, Number 5:

Narrated Al-Miqdad bin 'Amr Al-Kindi:
An ally of Bani Zuhra who took part in the battle of Badr with the Prophet, that he said, "O Allah's Apostle! If I meet an unbeliever and we have a fight, and he strikes my hand with the sword and cuts it off, and then takes refuge from me under a tree, and says, 'I have surrendered to Allah (i.e. embraced Islam),' may I kill him after he has said so?" Allah's Apostle said, "Do not kill him." Al-Miqdad said, "But O Allah's Apostle! He had chopped off one of my hands and he said that after he had cut it off. May I kill him?" The Prophet said. "Do not kill him for if you kill him, he would be in the position in which you had been before you kill him, and you would be in the position in which he was before he said the sentence."

دیکھیں کہ اس صحابی کا مؤقف کتنا واضح تھا کہ کافر نے جنگ کی، اور پھر انکا ہاتھ تک کاٹ دیا، اور اسکے بعد مرنے کے خوف سے اللہ پر ایمان لانے کی گواہی دے رہا ہے۔ کیا ایسے کافر کے کلمہ پر یقین کرنا چاہیے؟

تو جواب میں اللہ کے رسول (ص) کی ہدایت بہت واضح ہے۔ ایمان کا تعلق دل سے ہے، اور اللہ کے سوا اور کوئی نہیں ہے جو دلوں کے بھید جاننے کا دعوی کر سکے۔

مگر ادھر یہ فسادی لوگ ہیں جو اپنا فتنہ پھیلانے کے لیے اس معاملے میں پھر بھی باز نہیں آتے اور دوسروں کے دلوں کے اندر کیا ہے، اسکے جاننے کا دعوی کر کے اپنے تکفیری فتوے جاری کر رہے ہوتے ہیں۔

رسول (ص) کی حدیث بہت واضح ہے کہ دلوں کے بھید جاننے کا دعوی کر کے یہ خدا تو نہیں بن پائیں گے، مگر بذاتِ خود اس جگہ ضرور پہنچ جائیں گے جس کا الزام یہ ہمیں دے رہے ہیں۔

اللہ انکے شر سے امت محمدیہ کو محفوظ رکھے۔ امین۔

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

نہیں میرے بھائی، بہت مشکل ہے کہ یہ کتاب نہج البلاغہ ہو۔

کم از کم پاکستان میں نہج البلاغہ صرف ایک جلد میں میسر ہے (بشمول ترجمہ اور شرح کے)۔

البتہ قرآنی تفسیر لگتی ہے جو کہ واقعی کئی جلدوں پر مشتمل ہوتی ہیں۔

لیکن اس سے فرق نہیں پڑتا کیونکہ ذولفقار مرزا اس سے پہلے قرآن کی جھوٹی قسم کھاتے ہوئے رنگے ہاتھوں پکڑے گئے ہیں۔

Here is clear .....

zulfiqar_mirza.jpg

It is not six ( 6 ) for volume...it is clear in this picture...

Zulfiqar-mirza.jpg

No one is child like Altaf Killer and u , his supporter.

He knows , lots of people r looking at him....

http://jazbablog.com/2011/08/28/mirza-resigns-says-rehman-and-mqm-biggest-enemies-of-pakistan/

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
MehwiCH is so cunning , she is talking about Quran is fake or not ...

She is not talking what Mirza said....??

Shame on Killers., Whoever may be.

cartoon1.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

moazzamniaz

Here u go, Cheta is in now and start running... the whole subject is changed to suni shia..

Soon it will be abot death and dead people , and then Ilm e Ghaib......and next every thing will be ghaib....Cheeta is running , carefull....

I am leaving...

[hilar][hilar][hilar]

ابھی تو چیتے کے بعد "اشتہاری" بھائی نے بھی آنا ھے. مہوش بہن پہلے ہی آ چکی ہیں. اور اسکے بعد بات ایران اور سعودیہ کی زلف تک جا پہنچے گی. پھر دونوں طرف سے سعودیہ اور ایران کی خوبیوں کو گنوایا جاۓ گا. اور پاکستانی قوم کو ناشکری اور احسان فراموشی کے طعنے بھی دیے جائینگے

راز بھائی، یہ سعودیہ اور ایران میں شیعہ-سنی تکفیر، قتل عام اور فسادات کیوں نہیں ہوتے؟؟؟؟؟ یہ بات میری سمجھ میں نہیں آتی

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
[hilar][hilar][hilar]

ابھی تو چیتے کے بعد "اشتہاری" بھائی نے بھی آنا ھے. مہوش بہن پہلے ہی آ چکی ہیں. اور اسکے بعد بات ایران اور سعودیہ کی زلف تک جا پہنچے گی. پھر دونوں طرف سے سعودیہ اور ایران کی خوبیوں کو گنوایا جاۓ گا. اور پاکستانی قوم کو ناشکری اور احسان فراموشی کے طعنے بھی دیے جائینگے

راز بھائی، یہ سعودیہ اور ایران میں شیعہ-سنی تکفیر، قتل عام اور فسادات کیوں نہیں ہوتے؟؟؟؟؟ یہ بات میری سمجھ میں نہیں آتی
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:[hilar]

They have no time , because everyone is busy with 4 wives.

In Pakistan , mostly have one no wife...Both are worse than each other.....so the fighting is going on ...

You see Altaf is Randwa , Zardari is Randwa , so they have no other thing to do excpt killing the happy people.

If Altaf Bhai got a wife from Afghan and a Muhajir girl goes to Shahi Syed , the Killing of Karachi could be stopped... same night...

What do u think , this Taj could fight ??? babe se subah utha nhi jana to bnde kia marne hen???

P9220030.jpg
:lol:

Last edited:

mehwish_ali

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:[hilar]

They have no time , because everyone is busy with 4 wives.

In Pakistan , mostly have one no wife...Both are worse than each other.....so the fighting is going on ...

You see Altaf is Randwa , Zardari is Randwa , so they no other thing to do excpt killing the happy people.

If Altaf Bhai got a wife from Afghan and a Muhajir girl goes to Shahi Syed , the Killing of Karachi could be stopped... same night...

What do u think , this Taj could fight ???

P9220030.jpg
:lol:

بات اگرچہ کہ آپ نے غلط سینس میں پیش کی ہے، مگر بات بذات خود بالکل ٹھیک ہے۔

یہ بہت اہم بات ہے کہ پاکستانی کمیونٹیز آپس میں ایک دوسرے سے شادیاں کریں اور رشتہ داریاں بنائیں۔ اس سے تعلقات مضبوط ہوتے ہیں۔

سب سے زیادہ اوپن کمیونٹیز پنجاب اور مہاجر ہیں اور اسکے بعد سندھی کمیونٹی ہے۔ امید ہے بلکہ دعا کریں کہ نئی نسل کے ساتھ ساتھ یہ رجحانات مزید بڑھیں گے۔