Broad day light Jalsa without Optical Illusion of Lights ! Can PTI do it?

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
اور ناظرین پاکستان مسلم لیگ نواز کا دِن کی روشنی میں لائٹوں کے دھوکہ بغیر رمضان المبارک میں پاور شو

https://twitter.com/x/status/1641061833321635841
Would be good if PTI can also do something in day so that all can see how many people support each party and compare.
Nope, PMLN is the biggest party of Pakistan, call elections now to defeat PTI, put us youthias in our place.
Common be men

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

اے جذبہ دل گر میں چاھوں ، ھر چیز مقابل آجائے
منزل کے لیے دوگام چلوں ، اور سامنے منزل آجائے

اے دل کی لگی ، چل یونہی سہی ، چلتا تو ہوں ان کی محفل میں
اس وقت مجھے چونکا دینا، جب رنگ پہ محفل آجائے
Honestly, I made a jibe about bussing in people, and lo and behold!

https://twitter.com/x/status/1641069642016751620

Siberite

Nope, PMLN is the biggest party of Pakistan, call elections now to defeat PTI, put us youthias in our place.
Common be men
Give it some time my friend. And don't consider your rival any less strong. The real gauge will be the time when the election would take place. Stay tune.

surfer

I don't give it much credibility. Its just a usual media propaganda. You could take few on the side and interview them. It shows how terrible the odds are for people to be honest .
It's fine, no one is asking for your (or mine) credibility :)

Eventually, people will just decide at the polling station (if these PDM heroes ever get the courage to actually go for elections)

Siberite

It's fine, no one is asking for your (or mine) credibility :)

Eventually, people will just decide at the polling station (if these PDM heroes ever get the courage to actually go for elections)
I believe if the election ever takes place in this situation. Its transparency will be a big question mark, and no one will accept the results. You might see PTI losing seats and the way the things are, the results will become controversial, one way or other.

The other important aspect is the general federal election, if the provincial elections are done before general election. They will be tarnish if the Punjab election is win by either party. Other party will not accept the result since the party which win the election in Punjab, would hold the power and the rigging with local administration will be easy and will be done.

surfer

I believe if the election ever takes place in this situation. Its transparency will be a big question mark, and no one will accept the results. You might see PTI losing seats and the way the things are, the results will become controversial, one way or other.

The other important aspect is the general federal election, if the provincial elections are done before general election. They will be tarnish if the Punjab election is win by either party. Other party will not accept the result since the party which win the election in Punjab, would hold the power and the rigging with local administration will be easy and will be done.
So whats your solution? What is the exact situation you think elections should take place in?

I recall a year ago when SC took suo moto and followed constitution and reverted Suri ruling, everyone said the "law of necessity/doctrine of necessity" has been ignored, and everyone applauded it. But it appears in a year that "law of necessity/doctrine of necessity" is back again and constitution can be put on back burner for now? Consistency would be good....

Last edited:

Siberite

So whats your solution? What is the exact situation you think elections should take place in?

I recall a year ago when SC took suo moto and followed constitution and reverted Suri ruling, everyone said the "law of necessity" has been ignored, and everyone applauded it. But it appears in a year that "law of necessity" is back again and constitution can be put on back burner for now? Consistency would be good....
They have to find a mutual date, somewhere in the middle. And I don't see that is happening.
I think the dissolution of assemblies created these undesirable affects for both parties. It was a mere stupid decision. Our Constitution is not equipped with the answers to every situation, and it always falls back to the SC and their decision.

These politicians are totally dumbasses, and they not only make a mockery of themselves but also the country in the world.

surfer

They have to find a mutual date, somewhere in the middle. And I don't see that is happening.
I think the dissolution of assemblies created these undesirable affects for both parties. It was a mere stupid decision. Our Constitution is not equipped with the answers to every situation, and it always falls back to the SC and their decision.

These politicians are totally dumbasses, and they not only make a mockery of themselves but also the country in the world.
No point in finding a date in the middle, because ECP is saying that it is too dangerous in the country for elections before 8th Oct. And there is no money...apparently

Siberite

No point in finding a date in the middle, because ECP is saying that it is too dangerous in the country for elections before 8th Oct. And there is no money...apparently
These politicians forced the country and its citizen into this crisis. they don't sit together and talk, yet they run to the court every time they can't resolve their issues. They are not politicians, but they are circus monkeys.

Melanthus

The majority of people came for food.Millions of people have gone under the poverty line since PDM government was installed.If you offer food people will come droves.Beggars have no choice.

surfer

These politicians forced the country and its citizen into this crisis. they don't sit together and talk, yet they run to the court every time they can't resolve their issues. They are not politicians, but they are circus monkeys.
I recall when it was PTI govt, everyone used to say onus is on govt to initiate dialogue with opposition.

Earlier PTI were not willing to talk, but PTI have been saying for a few weeks that they are willing to talk to govt, so govt should definitely initiate dialogue, and it seemed a few days ago when SS was speaking in senate it might happened, but then it didn't....

I agree, they should talk....

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
I recall when it was PTI govt, everyone used to say onus is on govt to initiate dialogue with opposition.

Earlier PTI were not willing to talk, but PTI have been saying for a few weeks that they are willing to talk to govt, so govt should definitely initiate dialogue, and it seemed a few days ago when SS was speaking in senate it might happened, but then it didn't....

They are in a Cut-Throat Situation.
Imran used to Say " May Innay Ruloun gaaa" now
PML got the upper hand so they are making PTI cry.

King Maker Army is laughing and will play the final cards ( A A A)

Siberite

PTI never sat down with opposition.
PDM will be less likely to sit down with PTI now.
No one cares about people. That is the bottom line.

Munawarkhan

اور ناظرین پاکستان مسلم لیگ نواز کا دِن کی روشنی میں لائٹوں کے دھوکہ بغیر رمضان المبارک میں پاور شو

https://twitter.com/x/status/1641061833321635841
Would be good if PTI can also do something in day so that all can see how many people support each party and compare.

PTI nay 50 jalsay kiya thay daylight main, pooray Pakistan main, just till few months back before IK got shot.

Pracha

It is clear that people showed up for food and money rather than to listen to General Naani.