Buying Shares and Investing in Pakistani Stock exchange. Need info and suggestions!!!

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)
How to invest in Pakistan Stock exchange? Is it worth doing it? What are the procedures for overseas Pakistanis? Have you had any experience? any good broker?

Thanks

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
I know some people in Canada they buy and sell stock. You need to open an account with broker and do a trade online. There are some good companies in pakistan where you can invest your money. Dont forget to pray for your money, other side of mirror, you are praying for pakistan. if you invest enough money in Pakistan, hopefully you will be always worried about your money, then mean you will be praying more for Pakistan and hepefully Pakistan will be safe. This is good logic. anyway

you can invest in pharmecutical, oil and gas and bank sector as per my experience

anees1980

MPA (400+ posts)
Bhai sahib stock market me na invest karo, find something better to invest in. Pakistan ki market ko samajne aur invest karne ke liye Zardari jessa dimagh chahye.

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I would not suggest u to invest in Pakistan Stock market, cz most of the time market behavior is artificial , created by the market players , well know politicians, brokers & other major stake holder in the Govt etc, if you want gud return u can invest your money in gold & silver as apparently the paper money is declining day by day ...... but if u have keen to invest in Pakistan stock market I do agree with the suggestion of [MENTION=12802]faqira786[/MENTION] for investment in pharmecutical, oil and gas and bank sector BUT to extent that u should have holding power to retain your stock if market is decline & wait for the future boom to get your expected return .....

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
bhai my suggestion buy land in outskirk and new societies in lahore.if u want in any cost in to invest in pakistan stock go for long term . but my suggestion dont do it if u have not any experience

change

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Pakistan doesnt need investment in Stock Exchange rather Pakistan needs investment in development of industry and trade. Investment in Stock Exchange does not bring any benefit to the country. Such type of investment is categorized as 'portfolio investment' and it is only beneficial to the investor and not to the country where investment is made. The reason is when prices of shares go up the investor is happy and pocket a large chunck of money but when the prices of shares go down, the investor selles their shares that means they take their money back from the system and run away leaving the stock market being crashed.

So if you really want to invest in Pakistan then establish some permanent business there personally or through a local credible company. Only in this way your investment would be beneficial both for you and Pakistan as well. A permanent business or setting up industry in Pakistan will create jobs for local people and bring other benefits to the economy of Pakistan as a whole. But investment in shares would only bring benefits to you alone. If that is your sole purposes then I will not recommend you to invest in Pakistan instead I would recommend you to invest in London or New York or Tokyo stock exchanges but before doing that consult to a financial expert or stock exchange investment advisors in the country you opt to invest. If you are lucky enough you'll be able to earn a huge profits from there. Good Luck!

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistan doesnt need investment in Stock Exchange rather Pakistan needs investment in development of industry and trade. Investment in Stock Exchange does not bring any benefit to the country. Such type of investment is categorized as 'portfolio investment' and it is only beneficial to the investor and not to the country where investment is made. The reason is when prices of shares go up the investor is happy and pocket a large chunck of money but when the prices of shares go down, the investor selles their shares that means they take their money back from the system and run away leaving the stock market being crashed.

So if you really want to invest in Pakistan then establish some permanent business there personally or through a local credible company. Only in this way your investment would be beneficial both for you and Pakistan as well. A permanent business or setting up industry in Pakistan will create jobs for local people and bring other benefits to the economy of Pakistan as a whole. But investment in shares would only bring benefits to you alone. If that is your sole purposes then I will not recommend you to invest in Pakistan instead I would recommend you to invest in London or New York or Tokyo stock exchanges but before doing that consult to a financial expert or stock exchange investment advisors in the country you opt to invest. If you are lucky enough you'll be able to earn a huge profits from there. Good Luck!

Do you know what stock exchange is and how its work and benefit of stock exchange?

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bhai sahib stock market me na invest karo, find something better to invest in. Pakistan ki market ko samajne aur invest karne ke liye Zardari jessa dimagh chahye.

Land is one option for some people however buy and sell stock is an art. it need lot of study and knowledge and up to date info.

You should give a try and check your abilities.

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)
bhai my suggestion buy land in outskirk and new societies in lahore.if u want in any cost in to invest in pakistan stock go for long term . but my suggestion dont do it if u have not any experience

Tumharey aaney tak tumharey plot per kisi or ki building bun chuki hogi,or tum court kacehry k chakar lagatey lagatey Allah se ja milna.

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
Tumharey aaney tak tumharey plot per kisi or ki building bun chuki hogi,or tum court kacehry k chakar lagatey lagatey Allah se ja milna.
bhai lahore ma jo achai societies hain whan aisa koi masla nahi DHA sukh chain

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
Unless you know how and when to short, stay away from all stock markets until they correct themselves. This may take couple of years.

waleedhussain

Councller (250+ posts)
How to invest in Pakistan Stock exchange? Is it worth doing it? What are the procedures for overseas Pakistanis? Have you had any experience? any good broker?

Thanks

Brother I am thinking the same and I studied a bit about it. I think as a beginner we shall start with mutual fund. I have decided to invest in meezan islamic fund and there is complete information of how we overseas can invest. I am looking forward to invest. Any help or guidance would surely be thankful.

The most idiotic comment ever and I find it disrespectful to the hard working handful (as opposed to many poor and especially the jahil pain-doos and other corrupt mafias). Sitting overseas, worrying about their money, praying for a country their sorry kids don't give a sh!t about as they're not even nationals and their future generations will no less be than being a dollar sellout anti-Islam flag bearing ignorants, and then expecting Pakistan to be blessed with their prayers just because the main interest was money. This is by far, one of the most stupid responses ever. I and my two brothers, one of whom came back from the UK after finishing his studies as we were worried about his future, are sitting next to our dying father. We have started a consulting business, educating in institutions part time and saving up without stupid expenses of multiple TV's etc etc. Don't you do the same overseas? You can't afford a lota and search for muslim showers, how confused. To the one who asked, there is always an element of risk in everything you do. If you invest in Pak companies, it means you are helping them succeed and hold a certain share. Your input, consequently company's success is paid in dividence. It's that simple. If you are worried, NASDAQ is there for you (or whichever, depending on where you're based).

I know some people in Canada they buy and sell stock. You need to open an account with broker and do a trade online. There are some good companies in pakistan where you can invest your money. Dont forget to pray for your money, other side of mirror, you are praying for pakistan. if you invest enough money in Pakistan, hopefully you will be always worried about your money, then mean you will be praying more for Pakistan and hepefully Pakistan will be safe. This is good logic. anyway

you can invest in pharmecutical, oil and gas and bank sector as per my experience