By Election results (Attention PTI)

ProPakistanii

MPA (400+ posts)
It is not impossible for the corrupt PDM government and their facilitators to rig the elections and win the by elections against pti but they are constantly losing and I've a feeling that they are doing it on purpose to prepare for massive rigging in the upcoming general elections and when PTI complains they'll provide the logic of how PTI won the by elections if GEs are rigged. They are preparing for something big and PTI should remain vigilant.
Any thoughts? arifkarim patwari_sab Dr Adam Adeel Citizen X

Last edited:

patwari_sab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It is not impossible for the corrupt PDM government and their facilitators to rig the elections and win the by elections against pti but they are constantly losing and I've a feeling that they are doing it on purpose to prepare for massive rigging in the upcoming general elections and when PTI complains they'll provide the logic of why PTI won the by elections if GEs are rigged. They are preparing for something big and PTI should remain vigilant.
jab tak awam yajooj majooj nahi bnti Tab tak in kameeno ko elections mein harana kafi moshkil hoga.. awam yajooj majooj ki tra apne garoo se nikle or polling station par yalghar / hamla kre

Zainsha

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It is not impossible for the corrupt PDM government and their facilitators to rig the elections and win the by elections against pti but they are constantly losing and I've a feeling that they are doing it on purpose to prepare for massive rigging in the upcoming general elections and when PTI complains they'll provide the logic of why PTI won the by elections if GEs are rigged. They are preparing for something big and PTI should remain vigilant.
I totally agree

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It will be naive for power brokers to let corrupt PDM beggars win when the ground reality is clearly against them. Such thing will worsen the situation and they will never be able to govern after taking such a govt.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Yes this is a legit debatable issue raised by you.

One thing is obvious, PTI is up against a formidable mafia, and the mother of mafia within this mafia is the ruthless establishment that has worked hard to machinate a web in the past 75 years to have a firm grip on everything and anything in this country. They will never easily let the goose laying golden eggs slip out of their hands. Hence, with all the resources and the entire State machinery at hand they will go out of the way to put a STOP to Imran's victory. That being said, now we have to look into how to foil their attempts to achieve their goal.
Let's see what we have learnt in the last 24 hours pertaining to Mohsin Leghari's very convincing victory.
a. Unbelievable voters turn out in a bypoll
b. Very high percentage of women voters turning to the polling booths to cast their votes in one of the remotest areas of the country
c. Very vigilant PTI workers on polling stations
d. PTI workers not getting into administration's and opponents trap to get hostile on minor incidents and start fighting resulting in the stoppage of the polling of votes
f. Extra ordinary working by PTI teams for months prior to polling day to convince the voters to vote, and encourage and help them to reach to the polling stations
g. PTI polling agents inside the polling booth remaining extremely vigilant during the polling and at the time of counting of the votes i.e, never leaving the vote boxes out of their sight
e. PTI polling agents leaving the polling stations only after getting a copy of the results duly signed and stamped by the polling officers.

In a nutshell, these were the few factors which has turned the tables upside now.

Now if we do the post mortem of all the points from 'a' to 'e' it will help us in devising the strategy for gen elections to foil opponents attempts to cheat the elections from us.

I will pick up point 'f' to begin with. If you ask me, the major share of this victory belongs to Zartaj Gul. Since April of 2022 Zartaj was in her constituency, she formed teams and all the teams under her guidance worked day in and day out to convince both men and women to vote for PTI. It is her effort that women folk said "Labaik" to her call and they came out in droves which made the real difference. Then Aun Bappi, Daresheks and few others also worked hard. All that hard work from the entire team translated into crushing defeat to the opponents.

So in essence, if in every constituency the candidates adopt and apply this model then it will not be a cakewalk for the establishment and the thugs to rig the polls at their will.

I would recommend, PTI should start working from NOW with international community and all those organizations who have UN mandate to monitor the polls in the member States. Establishment is only afraid of these organizations.

My 2 cents.

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)

Establishment is supporting PPP more than anyone else.

ProPakistanii

MPA (400+ posts)
It will be naive for power brokers to let corrupt PDM beggars win when the ground reality is clearly against them. Such thing will worsen the situation and they will never be able to govern after taking such a govt.
The question is do they care what the people think? They clearly don't.

ProPakistanii

MPA (400+ posts)
I'm guilty of having the same feelings 🙋‍♂️ Lumber 1 idara is capable of doing anything to any extent. I hope for the otherwise though.

I hope so too but things are very blurry right now. PTI must devise a strong and perfect strategy as mentioned by Dr Adam . We all must play our role. This is now or never kind of situation.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
It is not impossible for the corrupt PDM government and their facilitators to rig the elections and win the by elections against pti but they are constantly losing and I've a feeling that they are doing it on purpose to prepare for massive rigging in the upcoming general elections and when PTI complains they'll provide the logic of how PTI won the by elections if GEs are rigged. They are preparing for something big and PTI should remain vigilant.
No they are trying their level best to rig the elections, you got to understand even with "massive rigging" you can only poll so many extra fake votes and disregard, destroy, annul valid votes. People are voting for Khan in such huge numbers since Punjab bye elections last years even with massive rigging the votes reign supreme.

OR you can do blatant naked rigging like done in the Karachi bye elections where entire polling stations are hijacked, but that can't happen everywhere. You can't hijack every polling station in the country.

And now PTI has also learned how to protect their vote also via polling agents, vote count etc etc, which makes a big difference.

If it was so easy to get desired result by rigging why do you think everyone is running away from elections? All provinces are under their control and this is the best time to do so? But they are still delaying, hoping with their dirty tactics overtime they might be able to dent Khans popularity and he might win less seats. But even they as in PDM and boots now regardless when elections happen Khan is winning, now they are trying to give him another thin majority toothless govt like they did in 2018.