CAA disallows parking to five US planes

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
CAA disallows parking to five US planes

ISLAMABAD: The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) has rejected US plea seeking permission for parking five US planes at the Benazir International Airport, Islamabad here on Saturday. According to media reports, the CAA has rejected US plea seeking permission for parking five US planes at the Benazir International Airport, Islamabad. An American company Dive Core is using the US planes. Head of Investigation Cell Asif Chaudhry said that earlier the US planes were parked at Pakistan military airbase but after soaring of ties between both the countries the planes have been removed from the airbase.
http://e.thenews.com.pk/8-7-2011/pa...forum/misc.php?do=dbtech_usertag_hash&hash=]#[/url]

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
well done pak army , this is what we want from you. keep your morals and dignity high and we are with you.

ocean5

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan army is the khassi army of the world at no1 position.all gandoos,cowards,makroors and selfish people are included in this army they are gays and khassis.

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan army is the khassi army of the world at no1 position.all gandoos,cowards,makroors and selfish people are included in this army they are gays and khassis.
Shut up,and get lost b4 abusing PAk army,i know it has its own draw backs but we must have to support our army

hans

Banned
gaw ki ladki me aur shahar ki ladki me kya fark hai?

Answer, keep an eye on Pakistani Army behavior..uff yah Ada Jani [hilar][hilar][hilar]

Another one <<<<>>>>>

champa: are chameli ( Pak Army) tum etni dhanwan kaise?
chameli: maine ak saday aadmi (US ARMY)se shadi ki pir uski partner bani uske paas dhan tha aur mere paas Experience.
champa: pir?
chameli: pir kya uske paas Experience hai mere paas dhan

Last edited:

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Army ko apna etmaad bahal kerny ky ly abhi bohat kuch kerna baqi hai.
We can understand how much damage/harm a traitor chief like Busharaf the illegitimate son of Bush/Tony can do to a institution that it takes years to get out of such a dilemma. Well done Kiyani Allah (SWT) may help U if you are sincere, otherwise the same fate as Busharaf awaits U...........the wrath of people.