????? ???? ???????-Cable operators to boycott IPL telecast

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)
LAHORE: As the Indian Premier League (IPL) controversy deepens, cable operators on Thursday announced a ban on the telecast of IPL matches.

Heeding a call by the sports minister, the Cable Operators Association of Pakistan (CAP) announced a boycott of the telecast of all the IPL matches after none of the Pakistani players were selected for the league.

The announcement was made at a press conference in Lahore.

Addressing the conference, CAP President Captain Retd. Jabbar Ahmad said that the association condemned the attitude of Indian Cricket Board.

He said that the decision was taken in a meeting of the cable operators association and it will be implemented across the country.

1100832963-1.jpg

1100832963-2.gif

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: ????? ???? ???????

that very good news [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] abh mujhe poora yaqen hai ke humari qoum jaag gai hai aur har jagah sai inqilaab ki awaz kisi na kisi tarah uth rahi hai,,, inshallah abh hum inqilaab sai ziada door nahi hain hum bohat jald aik inqilaab dekhne wale hain aur abh yeh eltie class per teh hai ke woh apne app ko resign ker ke apni galati ki maafi mangte hain ya abhi bhi awanoo mein bhetne ki hi kawaish rakhe hain,,,, ager khwaish rakhte hain awanooo mein bhete ki tou un ke liye buri khabar hai bohat jald woh Awanoo se nikal ker Islamabad ke Khamboo per tang dei jaen gai,, abh yeh teh kerna ain per hai

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)

So you think our nation is rising becuase some one did not pay the right price for our heroes. First of all heroes are price less but our so called heroes persented themselves for slavery, shame on them and shame on us.

Now as far as awakening is concerned I hate to say we are still sleeping. This is the level of our ghairat; that we put our selves on showcase and when the price is not right we get agitated and call it awakening. There is only one and only one awakening that is meaningful and that is when our nation decide that they are not going to stay quite unless we bring the true islamic culture to our country and will get rid of any person who has the slightest stain of corruption and will not subdue to any power other than Allah. That is real awakening.

If we do not have that this is not awakening, this is mere anger for not getting the right price.

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)

Yaar Hassam,
Agreed what you said.
At the same time there is shock treatment needed sometimes.
You never know when Allah can make a small incident a reason to wake us up.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger

KAASH
INDIAN CHANNELS AND MOVIES CAN ALSO BE BANNED IN PAKISTAN ,

trust me if we do it , our social corrupting will fall down to 40 %

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Operators jeo hazaron saal [clap] [clap]

shut down all indian garbages specially that shows dirty and almost naked movies

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)

Yaar Hassam,
Agreed what you said.
At the same time there is shock treatment needed sometimes.
You never know when Allah can make a small incident a reason to wake us up.

Shock treatment!!!! so now we are comparing the incidents of Mumbai, godhra, Babri masjid, Gaza, Afghanistan, Drone attacks, bombing with our players not getting selected for IPL.

Those were/are the wake up calls that we never listened too. This is just a circus and height of Beghariti. A person who set him self up as a slave and then rebels when could not be sold in the market??? Is this our morality?

Trust me getting out of IPL was a blessing but the reaction of our media, politicians and cable operators is the real Eye Opener. It tells us the depth of our moral degradation.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Let me be the devils advocate.
You are taking away the opportunity for witnessing miserable performance of Indian players and getting hammered in front of their home crowd.

Khanji1

Councller (250+ posts)
Do you think Waseem Akram will also leave his job as coach for Kolkata Riders? I think no because he is a person who doesn't care about Pakistan. He was the one who fixed Pakistan's Final world Cup in England and made billions. Although he should resign but he will not.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Salam
I think waseem expressed his views that pakistani doctors killed his wife on the other hand indian doctors took care of her & deal him good. So i think he might apply for citizen ship of india like adnan sami khan.. [clap]

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)

hassam said:
So you think our nation is rising becuase some one did not pay the right price for our heroes. First of all heroes are price less but our so called heroes persented themselves for slavery, shame on them and shame on us.

Now as far as awakening is concerned I hate to say we are still sleeping. This is the level of our ghairat; that we put our selves on showcase and when the price is not right we get agitated and call it awakening. There is only one and only one awakening that is meaningful and that is when our nation decide that they are not going to stay quite unless we bring the true islamic culture to our country and will get rid of any person who has the slightest stain of corruption and will not subdue to any power other than Allah. That is real awakening.

If we do not have that this is not awakening, this is mere anger for not getting the right price.

brother i am agreed with your comment but let me let you one thing we were sleeping from 62 year nothing will happen in 62 minutes from one ipl bycott.. this is only a signal that people are starting resistance it will take time we can not make revolution in one night we have to prepare our salves and that's what we are doing,,, did u see daily from any part of our country or any institution we are watching that some things against this system so please just calm down we are going in good way.. app ko maloom hai humari qoum nai aik long march kia aur aksar log yeh khete hain kia hoa aus long march sai dekein yeh long march ka jo concept hai woh china se aya hai lekin inho nai aus long march ki mushqat 14 sal phele shoru ki thi aur itne arsai bad result aya humein bhi waqt lagage ga alba yeh baat bhi sahi hai ke humare pas waqt kam hai aur humein kaam jaldi karna,, beshak humme kam jaldi karna hai magar humme kam jald bazi mein nahi karna hai tou please abh jab hum yahan tak ponch hi gai hain tou inshallah hum agge ka rasta bhi teh kerlain gai muskilien ais sai bhi bari ayein gi humme log ais se bhi ziada zalil karein gai lekin yeh aik waqt tak rehti hain aur jo cheez humesha rehti hai woh hai kamyabi.. aur yakeen karo Inshallah hum zaroor kamyab hongai...

G

poor cable opretors. :( driven by emotions.they know their foolish decison may harm their business.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
pappufromindia said:
poor cable opretors. :( driven by emotions.they know their foolish decison may harm their business.

Thanks for your concern. But keep them for your 450 million untouchables who do not get to eat everyday of the year. The cable opertors will not go hungry.

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
The process of reawakening has started and its not going to end now..
A good step from the operators of the cable... and now we will see more of such steps taken...
And indians take care of ur country man... u have a hell lot of poverty and other issues so u just mind ur own bussiness.. we dont need u and never wellcome u