Calibri Raja took oath on the Quran

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
As I was repeatedly saying IK must never trust the Zardari touts. Ultimately IK realized his mistake and separated Khosa from his legal team showing no trust in him. IK realized how Khosa was playing with him.

Another Zardari Snake aka Aetzaz Ahsan also showed up his face in the Bilawal rally, realizing that IK is not going to trust them anymore.

Looking at this situation the Calibri Raja played the drama of taking oath on the Quran to remain part of the PTI team. But where the people like him will take the PTI parliamentary team if one will ever exists?

Know this man Please. He is Nooni/Establishment tout. Remember his efforts in saving Calibri Queen from a very evident and open fraud. Even Shaheed Arshad Shareef sent Laanut on him for selling his sole.
https://twitter.com/x/status/958250449446096896

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
He is not a Part of N league he is a Professional lawyer and as a Duty of lawyer he had to serve his client, that's it, He is very Mature Professional and Educated man money is not his Problem.
So were Etzaz Ahsan and Khosa. Every man should have a character. And character of a person can be seen from his past.
I guess you don't remember how furiously he defended the Calibri font case. The fraud on which the whole world was laughing.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
🤣🤣🤣🤣
GEcYG0LWEAAonP1

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
So were Etzaz Ahsan and Khosa. Every man should have a character. And character of a person can be seen from his past.
I guess you don't remember how furiously he defended the Calibri font case. The fraud on which the whole world was laughing.
The strangest thing that i have seen in the current political canvas is the IK's downfall was way faster than his rise. Everything he built tumbled down like sand. Look at his legal team now. It is almost shattered.
This is what people like you get when you bank your hopes on the Brainless creature like IK

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
He is not a Part of N league he is a Professional lawyer and as a Duty of lawyer he had to serve his client, that's it, He is very Mature Professional and Educated man money is not his Problem.
See the Moral side of his professionalism. Watch from 1:10 sec and onwards.
He played a major role in saving NS and hos family.

Pakcola

Senator (1k+ posts)
I have many friends who are in PP, Someone who is in PP or N league doesn't made them Characterless, Aitezaz never joins PTI he is in PP for past 50 Years, and Khosa Recently joined PTI, In past Khosa is famous in defending corruption cases for Zardari, Time will tell about Khosa change of stance, for Calbri issue, Salman is a Professional lawyer and anyone will do the same to support his Client.

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
I have many friends who are in PP, Someone who is in PP or N league doesn't made them Characterless, Aitezaz never joins PTI he is in PP for past 50 Years, and Khosa Recently joined PTI, In past Khosa is famous in defending corruption cases for Zardari, Time will tell about Khosa change of stance, for Calbri issue, Salman is a Professional lawyer and anyone will do the same to support his Client.
You have a naive and gentle opinion about everyone. You are "glass is half full" type of person.
But the people who joined Imran Khan and then damaged him are also in front of you. Everyone who dumped him had a bad past. Defaced enough to know their real character. IK has to get back to his grassroots level leadership and never trust these notorious crooks.

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You have a naive and gentle opinion about everyone. You are "glass is half full" type of person.
But the people who joined Imran Khan and then damaged him are also in front of you. Everyone who dumped him had a bad past. Defaced enough to know their real character. IK has to get back to his grassroots level leadership and never trust these notorious crooks.

اؤے مہاراجے ، نہ چھیڑ تُو کھوسیاں نوں ۔

Pakcola

Senator (1k+ posts)
Grassroot Leaders also sell their loyalties, many Grassroot workers comes in politics to make money they want a Chance to make money, for Example Farrukh Habib, and many grassroot females who sell their loyalties to PDM and many in Senate Elections after 2013.