Can a blogspace be created whr contributers can share ideas

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
Assalamualaikum

I was just wondering if a blogspace can be created where serious and regular contributers can publish their ideas and thoughts and people can discuss them... this would be like creating a lounge... where people can contribute with "their original thoughts" and be scrutinized by the general readership...

A

Admin

Sounds like a great idea. Can you show me an example where it's done already?

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
Thanks for the compliments..it was not an exclusive brainchild of mine... and i got this idea by visiting a number of websites including ahmedquraishi.com, chowk, chowrangi, pkpolitics, pakpoint , town9times, jerusalem post etc...which have bits and pieces of the suggested system...

There are several places where people can publish their ideas... like blogspot, chowk, chorangi..town9times even at jerusalem post..... and pkpolitics just came up with this idea too...but they are yet to actually allot space to people....i would suggest you to see http://aq-lounge.blogspot.com/ and create something like this... for a few people if possible

If you agree... the idea would be that some of the members who are regular visitors and contributors could be alloted some space with specific name (as jury's lounge ;) )...

suppose Jury posts something on it... it would comes up on an update panel on the mainpage "jury has reflected upon "Karachi: the current scenario"... (I am not an IT person... so i dont have an idea how to do it...) ...

if somebody comments on it... it can come up as " sagaciouscorpion commented on "Karachi: the current scenario" in jurys lounge" in the same update section... example would be pkpolitics.. they do it somewhat like that...

The update section would probably whow 10 or so updates... you can also give some space to "antipakistani" contributors.. such as contra.. and yes Mr Fawad .. the american spokes person.. would make it interesting..

But the place should be alloted to those who are senior members and not known to hurl abuses on others... and probably you can take an oath or so... and if they do and somebody reports.. their lounge can be removed...

This would make the site more constructive and interactive...

A

Admin

Thank you!

I have jolt down all the points. I will be contacting my web master about this.

A

Admin

Ji mere bhai, we are over hauling the site. This option has been noted down already. Inshallah will be there on the new site.