Can a Sunni marry a Shia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The shameless losers and their Satanic followers keep on raising such baseless issues to create divide among the believers. The cure-less disease in their hearts keeps them gnawing from within and make there this life a hell. The meanest creatures herein are the Ulama-e-Soo who do this.​

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
منکرین حدیث آپس میں ہی شادی کرتے ہو گے کوئی مومن حدیث ان سے رشتہ جوڑنے سے رہا؟

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
shahada ( "There is no god but God, and Muhammad is the Messenger of God" )
And they add "And Ali is wali ullah"
Prayer (salat)(namaz) 5 Salat a day, accepted by Allah according to your
They pray 3 times a day (2 are combined)
They break fast at a different time than you
Pilgramage
They don't pray behind any of your sunni imams there.

So tell me which sect is on the right path? Yours or theirs?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Ye saalay is mai he paray hoey hain abhe tak. poncha neecha poncha oncha. no wonder no one respects them.
Yeah cheez, miswak kaisay parkardni hai ke us per shaitan na bhaitay, dahrdi kitni lambi honi chaiye, ponch kitna chota hona chaiye, sona is side per hai ya us side per, pani ek tang per kharday ho ker peena hai aur lait ker.

Bus moulviyon ne logon ko is chakkaron mein phasaya huwa hai. Asli deen ki baat to koi kertna nahi hai.

Aur aab public ka zehan bhi issi taraf lag gaya hai, kya kya sawal poochtay hai. Raat to meray helmet biwi ki bund per touch hogaya, kya aab mera nikah toot gaya hai,

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
منکرین حدیث آپس میں ہی شادی کرتے ہو گے کوئی مومن حدیث ان سے رشتہ جوڑنے سے رہا؟
2f50b97e798a4e7fbe22cc88bc96b590_464_464.jpg

NasNY

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

1. Wali means Guardian, protector. as in the meaning (guardian assigned by Allah as the protector of Islam, sunni can also say the same about Umar , Abubaker, usman, aisha.

2. Sunni can also combine Salah under certain times, for e.g when they are traveling.

3. Sunni break fast at sunset , shia break fast when twilight disappears, as long as its after sunset.

4. Their choice behind whom they pray, i also have a choice whom i pray with.

5. One Allah and Finality of the Prophet Muhammed PBUH is enough to be a Muslim.

differences are political.

Captain Safdar

1. Kia terbooz kay paani say wazu kia ja sakta hay?
2. Kia Buraaq ka gosht halal hay?
** If we r going back to these discussions of zaman-e-jahiliya ... phir humaara anjaam bhi uni jaisa ho gha...

Islamabadiya

The shameless losers and their Satanic followers keep on raising such baseless issues to create divide among the believers. The cure-less disease in their hearts keeps them gnawing from within and make there this life a hell. The meanest creatures herein are the Ulama-e-Soo who do this.​

OP is a multiple ID of a possible ahmedi/qadiyani who is a known Hadith denier,

his sole purpose here using this ID is to redicule and post divide and hate topics

he always posts some religous related stupid content and then uses other 2 IDs to create a narrative

Eigle

Senator (1k+ posts)

Allah knows, We all can put best of our efforts.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
1. Wali means Guardian, protector. as in the meaning (guardian assigned by Allah as the protector of Islam, sunni can also say the same about Umar , Abubaker, usman, aisha.

2. Sunni can also combine Salah under certain times, for e.g when they are traveling.

3. Sunni break fast at sunset , shia break fast when twilight disappears, as long as its after sunset.

4. Their choice behind whom they pray, i also have a choice whom i pray with.

5. One Allah and Finality of the Prophet Muhammed PBUH is enough to be a Muslim.

differences are political.
It means that you are endorsing sects & divisions in Islam.
Sects & division in Islam are not allowed.

6:159
As for those who divide their religion and break up into sects, thou hast no part in them in the least: their affair is with Allah: He will in the end tell them the truth of all that they did.

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
It means that you are endorsing sects & divisions in Islam.
Sects & division in Islam are not allowed.

6:159 As for those who divide their religion and break up into sects, thou hast no part in them in the least: their affair is with Allah: He will in the end tell them the truth of all that they did.
Mate are you serious? This guys is litterally preaching and advocating sermons Sermons. What do you think you will find in this Fucked up stupid posts. More and more of the same mentallity and calibre are gonna join in. I would suggest that don't waste your mind on such fools and destroy your peace. There has been and always be people like them ...

Status
Not open for further replies.