Can Pak army wipe out terrorists?

saqibmkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan armed forces will need years to eradicate terrorism from Pakistan and it will cost billions of dollars of American aid to pursue this war. But the big question is: Is it possible to eliminate every insurgent, militant and terrorist bred in Pakistan and coming from across its borders from India, Afghanistan and far away? Pakistan's enemies are conspiring to financially ruin ad then break up Pakistan. Pakistan is a nuclear power and its enemies dare not challenge it militarily but internal strife, conspiracy, insurgency and imported terrorism can fragmentize Pakistan in few years time.

USA and NATO has so far failed to defeat the Taliban in Afghanistan: USA and its allies failed to defeat Al-Qaeda and insurgency in Iraq; and the war on terrorism has crippled US economy and brought global economic recession. USA is the most powerful and still the richest country despite economic depression but Pakistan has no means to prolong this war except to beg for foreign aid, which President Asif Ali Zardari has chosen to do. This is exactly that was plotted in the Pentagon long time ago to keep Pakistan armed forces engaged in the internal strife fighting terrorism and at the same time funding and keep sending terrorists, suicide bombers, insurgents and militants into Pakistan creating civil disorders and anarchy amongst the Pakistanis. There war on terrorism must end soon and a viable and lasting negotiated peace arrived through negotiations. It took United Kingdom sixty years to fight IRA terrorists but at the end, it had to negotiate peace with the IRA.

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
this so called war is for dollors only . no one can win this war bec there is no end to it and our leaders dont have capability to unite all pakistani people and our CIA spospored goverment is totally useless and when u have leaders like [rehman-malik] [zardari] [altaf] [taseer] leading the country u need to ask urself serious question first r they good enough for any thing apart from looting money rehman malik was a taxi driver in uk and [zardari] is accidental leader so unforutnely this war cant be won and there is no solution to this problem in short run

only thing can save us to change our policy and do dialogue and get rid of cia fia and mosad and raw network in our country and invest in counter insurgency strategy and complete cut off our foreign policy from usa then we may have a chance

times a tough and we dont have much time . we need to get out and get rid of [zardari] [altaf] [rehman-malik] [taseer] [fozia] and bring some fresh leader and make an effort on all levels only truth and reconcliation can save us . its never too late to admit ur mistakes and move on but unfortuntely no one cares and i fear end of road for pakistan in coming few years .

god save pakistan . ameen

independent2

I am surprised by the logic which is given and propagated by sites like pkpolitics.com and this siasat.pk and parties like Tahrek-i-Insaf and JI. What a shamfull argument?

1. Taliban are our own people sometimes according to these.
2. According to JI, they have the same goal as Taliban but different paths.
3. There are some good Taliban who kill innocent people on other side of the boarder and some are good Taliban.
4. Pakistan should talk with Taliban as Britain did with IRA.
and again
5. Conspiracy theory, USA, India and Israel are funding Taliban.

Donot confuse people.

If Taliban are Indian or someone else agents then how they can be our people. Again what will be the result and ligitimacy of negociations with India agents. How Taliban could be equated with IRA, as IRA were fighting for their rights where as Taliban wnt to grab the human rights of other people. Yes, talking with BLA is ok, you can make some give and take but, could you surrender some of human rights of citizens to Taliban?

abduttawwab

MPA (400+ posts)
I've doubt that their target is to eliminate militancy from Pakistan. This is game for dollar$.

Yesterday, I've heard that air force jets bombarded on two madaris and and houses of renowned scholar mumammad amin oragzai and mufti deen asghar. this bombardment left molana sb., several students of madarsa, 3 ladies and 2 children shaheed. according to bbc correspondent, maulana was never involved in any militant activity.

So what do you think this would result in eliminating the militancy or in increasing it?

May Allah save Pakistan!

miftekhan

Citizen
62 saal say pak army mulk ko kkhaa rahi hay yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

[zardari] [musharaf] [zardari] [musharaf] [zardari] [musharaf] [zardari] [musharaf]

[fazl] [fazl] [fazl] [fazl] [fazl] [fazl] [fazl] [fazl] [fazl] [fazl] [fazl] [fazl] [fazl]

[musharaf] [musharaf] [musharaf] [musharaf] [musharaf] [musharaf] [musharaf] [musharaf]

[zardari] [zardari] [zardari] [zardari] [zardari] [zardari] [zardari] [zardari] [zardari] [zardari] [zardari]

kaun taaaaalibaan kahaaaaan k taalibaan

YAAAAAAAAAAAA AMRICA taira AASRAAAAAAA

PAISA PAISA $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

kmaabbasi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Please read it all before reply or dont.
What the Hell you guys are talking about that India is doing that America is doing this bla bla bala. oye suno how many terrorist you had before 9/11 these people were Mujahedin for you, know just to make american happing our government and their supportor are waving their tales, The History repeats it self dont you wory it will never forgive us.

If we people really wants to finish the terrorism and all kind of injustice then we need
Islamic society ,
Islamic Law
equal rights
and 100% islamic justice system other wise we all are terrorist cuase we are equally involve in this currupt society and am not Talibaan or Govenment supportor for me both are wrong and both are playing in others hands.
and if your question is "kon sa Islam" then u should go to hell becuase u dont even know what is Islam and ur knowledge is limited to Ghamdi type of Alims who is actually Qadiyani and Qadiani will never accept it.

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
Well I m shocked to see everyone's views here. Are you people trying to build that there are no religious extremist or Taliban? If yes, then its not truth anyway.

Well I understand, that instead of this contineous fight, our intelligence should focus to cut down their supply line (weapons, money ect) so that they can win their targets quite soon.

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
Stop accussing the Pak Army. Don't say things which you dont have knowledge about. We must proud our Pak Army bcoz they are the one putting their lives in danger of a safe Pakistan. So this is why stop this non sense argument.

kmaabbasi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Huh " We pround this army" are u sure?
1. > 90,000 soldiers surrendered in one night to enemies.
2. > and involved in killing and raping bangladeshi people.
3. > and their generals drinks wins and have millions of dollors in their accounts.

Still you proud still you believe that they are doing it for us. at least am not insane to believe.
keep it to your self that you proud, I will pround my Army when it will be independant and will decide their goal them selve not by their Abba-ji (America).
I am sure u are his [altaf] supportor.

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
Well its useless to make such people understand like ya. And stop assuming who I m. If ya are such a great person why don't you go and fight on boarder for the sake of Pakistan. I m sorry for being harsh but do talk about facts and figures instead of roaming around.

Pak Army Zindabad!! Pakistan Zindabad!!

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
pro Talebans,let me ask u one question.can a muslim or pakistani do all this what they r doing? i mean blasting mosques and killing innocent kids,young and old people.beheading heads of people where ever innocent is caught by them?plz think again, can a pakistani or a muslim do this.these people r neither Pakistani nor they r muslims.actualy they r doing all this for dollars.its not the Pakistan army who is fighting for dollars.Army is just obaying the orders of govt.plz ask govt to solve this problem by dialogs since it is ur govt.i shall request them to stop propagating against army.it is the only institute responsible for the safety of our country otherwise hindu will be selling our mothers ,sisters and daughters to their so called Kanger Khana and making them prostitutes as happened in 1971.plz think again before u say any thing