Can some one tell me why is this happening?????

laiq

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Shame on the people

arey aap to musalman niklay.....hahahahah, kia yeh website eik muslim website hai??? kia is websites kay kerta dherta log talibaan hain??? ya is website ko yeh samjha jai kay yeh eik islamic website hai? ya yeh samjha jai kayy....khair

kindly is website pey aisi post nhi kii jaien jo religion sey mutaliq houn, otherwise yeh discussions kahin or chali jaien giii, kon musalman hai or kon kafir is sey hamay kuch lena dena nhi

admin sey meri request hai kay is website ko Siasat.Pk hi rehnay dien, isko islam.pk na banaien plz

such bolo

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
sarbakaf said:
Look at this pic of some mosque in islamabad(picture in khabrain news website today) name of mosque is not given
how come women are in same row as men? side by side
Can some one tell me if its islamic...........
or is it another act of modernization given to ISLAM by us pakistanis........

i will appreciate comments from ppl who know islamic verdict about this

1) In our society (fiqah e Hanafi specially) women are not allowed to pray in mosque...which is really unfortunate.

2) whereas at the time of Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) women used to pray in mosque and Prophet Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) allowed them to pray and their Rows used to be behind the Men's Rows. There are hundreds of Hadeeth proving this.

3) it is also adviced by our Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) that it is better for women to pray at home but man can not stop them to go to mosque. we see that at different occasions Ummahtul Momineen (Raziallahuanhum)used to go to mosque.

4) For Eid Prayer our beloved Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) specially comanded women to participate the congregation even if they can not pray (because of periods) they should just sit behind the Rows of Namaz and should participate in Dua.

????? ??? ???? ?????? ???? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ????? ???? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ???? ???:

" ???? ???? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ????? ??? ??? ?????? ??? ????? ?? ??? ???? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ??? ??? ???? ??? ?????? ?????? ?????? ??? ??? ???? ?????? ???? ?? ?????? ????? ??? ?? ??? ??? ???????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ??? ?? ???: ?? ???? ????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??????:

" ?? ?? ??? ??? ???? ?????? ?? ?? "

???? ????? ???? ???? ( 324 ) ???? ???? ???? ???? ( 890 ).

5) It is also true that in our society women are very eager to enter into mosque and pray as they know that in Masjidul Haram women are also allowed... but because we have ourselves imposed restriction therefoere, women are unaware of Masaail/ehkaam of masjid for woman and this type of picture shows their negligence. I would recomed that:

1) every masjid should have seprate area for woman
2) woman are encouraged to pray with congregation salatul Taraweeh and Salatul jummah and specially salatul eid.
3) Man should accomodate their ladies to be part of the above prayers in mosque.
4) All should be done within the perameters of Hadeeth.
5) Strict Hijab/Veil should be observed

wassalam u alaikum

C

commander

As far as I know,
Men should be in first rows, Children(boys) behind them and then women in the last rows. Mix up like this in not allowed.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
abbasiali said:
I have a very strong feeling, these are pretenders, not the actual muslims, None of mosque in Literate areas in Pakistan, permits women praying together with men,

People whom I can see in this picture, very much look like interior sindh or Turbat area, where there is cast growing, specially in Turbat, a month or couple of months before, Bolta Pakistan team has given a very brief report about their believe and life style, I feel like, these are the same people.

But if some one claims to be in Islamabad, no wonder, if these elements have penetrate in Capital. But I have my doubts about Capital.

Regards.

Abbasi can you drop me alink for that prog plz

alibutt

Citizen
Dears, this is roshan khiali of Musharaf, who destroyed our culture through tv channels and as well as made lot of changes in our religion through their agents,, :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: this is a new fitna in Pakistan it happend also in karachi ...with some modern families :oops: , if you remember article about Hamid Zaid..

A

abbasiali

y2sag said:
@ ALI ABBASSI

IN masjid e haraam men pray behind women
tough the first row is of males, i.e. near qaaba wall
but right after that u see a mixture, group of ladies behind men, n then
group of men behind ladies.
Alhamdolillah i hv done umrah many many times, so i know this fact very well, at big masjids, how can u define an end of men row,
practically its not possible
Dear Friend,
Multi times umrah or Hajj is not the authority for any Fatwaa, Don't bring Masjid - Al - Haram for any controversial discussion, For your kind information, Even in Masjid - al - Haram, saudi authorities they try their level best to keep women at one part of the mosque, which is just near to Zam Zam entrance and exit, next time Inshallah, when you perform Umrah or Hajj try to note, I don't want to open any discrepancy, But which ever huge mosque I have ever visited overseas, have found back or last rows parted with curtains for ladies, I am not aware of facts in Pakistani Mosques in Pakistan,(My luck my stay in my country is too short) so I will not argue in this regard, but apart from any fiqah, As per Islam teachings, Women does not have to be bound to go to Mosque for prayer, like men, but if they would like to go to the mosque for prayer, no one can stop them, plus they have to provide Place to women in the rarest part of the mosque facilitate with curtain.

Dear Brothers and Sister, what ever I have mention above is my own personal long term experience in Holy land of Arab and its suburbs, I just share my experience, which does not means to hurt any particular believe, and If it happen, I apologizes in advance. No matter while staying in Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates, had got lots of opportunities to find the hidden truths and facts, which we couldn't experience while staying in Pakistan, But still this reply does not mean to go any argument or challenge type of thing.

Other friends mention, this could be Ahmadi or Qadiyani believers and one said it is tempered, and one said its finally prayer happening for Allah, if we like to go for the arguments, it will never finish, Allah may keep all of us, to stick on our believes and keep praying for Almighty Allah, and keep loving human being, respect them.

Regards.

A

abbasiali

keamari12 said:
ABBAS BHAEE KHAWATEEN KAY MASJID MAIN NAMAZ ADDA KARNAY YA NA KARNAY MAIN IKHTILAAF HAI MUKHTALIF FIQA MAIN AAP KEH RAHAY HAIN ISLAM MAIN ISS KI IJAAZAT HAI KIO AIK NAYA TANAZA KHARA KARNA CHAHTAY HAI
You are right, I don't mean to have any conflict in this regard. But as of my knowledge, this dispute happens only in Indo-Pak.

A

abbasiali

commander said:
As far as I know,
Men should be in first rows, Children(boys) behind them and then women in the last rows. Mix up like this in not allowed.
Dear Commander,

You are talking about situation, where mosques are not nearby, specially non Muslim countries, USA & CANADA in particular, where its not to possible to drive very long distances to reach to mosque because of various different reasons.Then you have the correct sequence, Just to correct you, its not boys, after Imam, rows will be for Males, and once males finish their rows, than behind them will be single woman or women row will start,

Just to add into this, Host has to be Imam, but if he finds any other person, who is Hafiz - e - Quran or memorizing Quran, then they should be invited for Lead. (No Woman is allowed under any circumstances to lead)

Regards.

A

abbasiali

sarbakaf said:
abbasiali said:
I have a very strong feeling, these are pretenders, not the actual muslims, None of mosque in Literate areas in Pakistan, permits women praying together with men,

People whom I can see in this picture, very much look like interior sindh or Turbat area, where there is cast growing, specially in Turbat, a month or couple of months before, Bolta Pakistan team has given a very brief report about their believe and life style, I feel like, these are the same people.

But if some one claims to be in Islamabad, no wonder, if these elements have penetrate in Capital. But I have my doubts about Capital.

Regards.

Abbasi can you drop me alink for that prog plz
My apology, I don't remember the date, best is to call Aaj TV and ask them the date of that particular Programme of Bolta Pakistan,
Regards

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
I have serious doubts about this picture...which may or may not be related to each other.. but are enough to create doubts...

1. First and the foremost ... the name of the masjid has not been given... so we cant verify the facts..

2. The photograph has been taken in a way that only the first row is visible..with only male part of the second row...

3. The masjid seems to be small... as you can see the wall on the top right corner...in a small masjid filled with men.. how could the women find their place in the fisrt row?

4. people are looking in the camera rather than their shoulders during salam...

5. The women's part seems more "brighter" than the men.. (can be my mistake though) so there is a possibility that the picture is "engineered"...as the newer "modern Islam" allows women to lead prayer of men (there was a post on the same forum about the incident in the US)... making things "digestible" to us...

6. Last and the most important... No Masjid in their right senses at least in Pakistan would allow men and women to pray side by side...

llvlludassar

Councller (250+ posts)
Dear brothers please don't come to any conclusion without investigation. This picture is fake and photoshoped. This is a clear and obvious propaganda, don't take it seriously just remove it please :)