Can we be one nation with one agenda?

hawkseye

Voter (50+ posts)
Dear friends,
I think we all agree that way forward from here for Pakistan is to have an agenda. We all wish that all Pillars of country can agree on some points but we all know that its not happening right now. As a trial I want to do the same thing here in this forum and see how much tolerant and aware we are as Pakistanis. If I were to ask you if you had power as state/decision makers what policies will you make for Pakistan for next 10 years (priorities).

e.g.
1) Reviving state owned corporations by plugging corruption.
2) Increase in Economical growth by increase in Exports.
3) Power crises management.
4) Increase the tax net umbrella.
5) Security agencies to be more vigilant and active to curb terrorism.

As I mentioned these are just for an example but you friends can add/amend. I just want to see on how many can we agree so that from tomorrow they could be our policies regardless governments changes or political fever highs and lows.

Thanks,

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mate, is forum pur hi dekh lo kitnay UNITED hain hum? Koi sindh province ka avatar rukhta hai, koi psycho posts kurta hai about division, koi MQM ki dehshat gardi ka supporter hai...i've taken a step back on siasat.pk now.

I posted yesterday about a great idea that has been implememnted in South Africa - which was turning old containers to mini schools and kitchens for the rural areas - not even one person commented on it. Yahan log bus aik dosrey ko gali galoch kur kay khush ho jatey hain waqti taur pur.

Still losing no hope, here are my suggestions:
* Implement Solar Power stations with the help of china - this is doable compared to wind power.
* Death Penalty for Corruption - no excuses - rather public executions like in Iran.
* Overhaul of POLICE!
* Mineral exploration in Baluchistan/Khyber

So many more.

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
you are right, we dont repect each other. every one have a political afliation and he thinks that he is right every one else is wrong. If people of Karachi keep electing MQM we should respect there opinion, same with people of balochistan.

I would say that BB and NS era of 90's was good for the country because we had two national leaders. It was good for unity of the country.

now our media just spot light the corroption that is like to promote the crime. Media should promote the hope and how important each and every pakistani is, if they do there job with responsibility.

the two major issues are the security and energy. the investors dont feel safe in Pakistan, and they need energy to support there industry. our neighbours are growing super fast but we are declining (Thanks to Mushi). Even Bangladesh have better economy than ours now.

Mate, is forum pur hi dekh lo kitnay UNITED hain hum? Koi sindh province ka avatar rukhta hai, koi psycho posts kurta hai about division, koi MQM ki dehshat gardi ka supporter hai...i've taken a step back on siasat.pk now.

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
see here you go, another trumpet blowing for NS and BB - now the fighting will begin.

When there is a mass wipeout of our political system - only then there will be a Prospering Pakistan.