CAN WE CALL OURSELVES MUSLIMS ?

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
According to the Holy Quran, men go astray in three ways.

- The first is to ignore the guidance of Allah and become slaves of desire.

- The second is to give precedence to family, culture, society, customs and the ways of forefathers over the law of Allah subhan wa taala.

- The third is to ignore the way enunciated by Allah and His Rasool sallallahu alaihai wassalam and follow the ways either of so-called important people of of other civilizations and cultures.

A true Muslim should be free from these three ailments. Only someone who is a slave of none but Allah and a follower of none but His Rasool can be truly called a Muslim. A Muslim sincerely believes that the teaching of Allah and His Rasool is absolute truth, that whatever runs counter to it is false, and that it contains all that is good for man in this world and in the hereafter. A Muslim who has complete faith in these truths will, at every step in his life, look only to Allah and Rasool Allah to guide him and submit to whatever they require. Such a person will never feel troubled in his heart about obeying Allahs commandments, or be concerned if members of his family or his society upbraid him, or if the entire world opposes him. In each case his response will be unequivocal : I am Allahs slave, not yours; I have faith in his Rasool, not in you.

MUSLIMS OF TODAY

So many Muslims today are all too ready to accept whatever is convenient in Islam but all too quick to change direction when conflict arises between Islam and Kufr. This weakness is found even among some of those claiming to be the greatest champions of Islam. They will shout Islam ! Islam! and sing many songs praising it until their mouths are dry. They will be seen doing some work for Islam. But if they are told, Let us now implement the law of Islam which you are praising so highly, they will at once say, There are some difficulties and obstacles, it is better to leave things as they are for the time being.

What they mean is that Islam is a beautiful toy, to be displayed on a shelf and praised from a distance, but to be strictly avoided if the question is raised of enforcing its laws to govern ourselves, our families and relations and our businesses and the general conduct of our lives. This is the attitude of even some so-called religious people today.

As a result, neither Prayer nor Fasting nor reciting the Quran nor outward adherence to the Shariah is effective.

When the soul departs, what feats can a dead body perform ?

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)
JazakAllah khair for a beautiful post.
This is quite common these days. Many call themselves as Muslims but deny shariah law. They are afraid of sharia law.
How can a man call himself as Muslim but don't accept sharia law???????????

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)
hiflyer1961 said:
Nobody is scared of Sharia Law, we are just don't want to be driven like cattle, period. Thats exactly what the Taliban and the illitrate Mullah wants. During an interview Jamait Islami Amir(?) Munawer Hassan (?) said, I keep track of everybody in my party who does and does not pray 5 times a day. Not in this age are you going to dictate how I live, period. Thats what the majority wants, thats why those barbarians did not and will win in the last election in Swat.

Long Live Quaid
Long Live Pakisttan
Long live our Jawans

Prayers ( Namaz) is the distinction between a believer and non believer. This is very good that Munawwar Hassan is doing this.
You just objected for the sack of objection. The poster of this post rightly said about you people. If nobody should or should not tell you anything, then what for is sharia law? Taliban sharia is not the question. They are doing some wrongs as well. Which I also disagree.

hans

Banned
Can any one tell me what the heck is Sharia Law?

Supposedly every Pakistani Muslim is a Mullah by birth, Would be nice if some one can give me a definition?

Which country, in the world have adopted Sharia Law?

Does Sharia Law cover every Muslim? I mean all sects?

Or there are other faces of so called Sharia Law? if so list types of Sharia Law.

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
Not a single country in the world has Quranic shari'ah law.
Quran is the constitution of an islamic country and laws made acording to that constitution are called shari'ah.That is real shari'ah.
But Taliban have theire own man made shari'ah.
Here is the so called shari'ah of Taliban which has nothing to do with Quran:

- Everyone except Taliban is an infidel.

- Anyone helping the government must be beheaded.

- Burn all schools for girls.

- A woman can get out of her home only for pilgrimage.

- Any woman with her ankles uncovered must be subjected to 25 lashes on her bare feet.

- Same is the punishment for men who cover their ankles.

- Every man must sport at least a fistful of beard.

- Women must don the tent-style burka.

- Men must cover their head with a turban.

- Flogging men and women and stoning to death is a routine for whatever they think is a moral crime.

- Any barber shaving a mans face must be beheaded.

- Kidnapping honorable people and law enforcement officials and beheading them is the gateway to paradise.

- So is suicide bombing which also grants them 72 heavenly virgins.

- Non-Muslims including Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, Sikhs must pay the infamous poll tax to Taliban.

- Temples of worship other than Masjids must be destroyed.

- Musicians, dancers, actors, singers, painters and artists must be hanged.

- Music and CD shops must be burned.

- Television must be outlawed.

- The film industry must be wiped out.

- Anyone repeatedly violating these rules must be stoned to death.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
If we are born to a Muslim, we are by legally Muslim but that does not mean that we are "Moomin. A non-believer becomes a Muslim as soon he has recited "Kalamae Shahadat" and is entitled to all legal rights of an Islamic state. But a Muslim can not become a "Moomin" until and unless Islam has entered in the depths of his heart (Qalb) and into every fibre of his body and soul. Allah Subhano Tallah loves a 'moomin' who loves HIM and Obeys HIM walking, talking, sleeping, eating; and worships HIM in good times and bad times, in good health and bad health and in prosperity and in poverty.

A qadiani/ mirzai/ ahmedy is a kafir and can not call itself a Muslim. A qadiani can revert to Islam when he/she recites Kalame Shahadat and acknowledges that Prophet Mohammed (SAW) was the last of the Prophets (Khatamul Nabeen) and mirza was a heretic, imposter, fake, mad, evil monger, sher pasand, corrupt and an agent of British Raj who tried create dissension (sher) in Islam to please his British masters. When mirza ghulam died, he breathed his last in his latrine. Until the mirzais revert to islam, they are entitled to all civil and judicial rights, and legal protection provided to all the minorities of Pakistan.