Can You Dare Criticize Israel?

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
We are free to criticize Israel because we don't live in the west and they don't have lobbies like AIPAC and JDL in these parts.
I provided you a tiny list of people who have in the west and paid a heavy price for it.
Those people that tool a hit didn't criticize govt of Israel but the very existence of state of Israel itself. We Pakistanis have a problem with India occupying Kashmir but we always bash the govt for it. But these Jew haters don't hit Israeli govt for its illegal occupation, they hit existence of Jewish State of Israel itself. And thus pay the price.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
didn't criticize govt of Israel but the very existence of state of Israel itself
Bull motherfucking shit !!!! Not a single link said that. Jeez mate you are into your fuckin' eyeballs into regurgitating Israeli propaganda, also goes to show you didn't read a single article against your beloved Israel and that you are a liar, but we already knew that from previous encounters.

Dude you gotta chill on the rhetoric. This criticism of Israel = antisemitism and jew hatred. Jew hater, Against the existence of Israel etc etc don't work with me although you have tried it at every step of the way.

Let me tell you something I've been debating this Israel and Palestinian issue for around 14 to 15 years now and majority of it on western forums with much more hardcore and staunch pro Israeli than you, you're like a like a pip squeak compared to most of them. So there is no trick, whataboutery, rhetoric or label you can throw at me to shut down or sidetrack the argument which I haven't see or heard before.

So better avoid dragging them in and talk about what is actually being discussed without you sprinkling in some of that shit in every other post.

And what is being discussed is you cannot publicly criticize or condemn Israel for its policies and actions in the west without paying a heavy price for it. And you've danced all over the place and yet haven't been able to negate this fact.

arifkarim

Let me tell you something I've been debating this Israel and Palestinian issue for around 14 to 15 years now and majority of it on western forums
So what? I have been doing the same. You love Palestinians, I love Israelis. Get over it

arifkarim

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Last edited:

arifkarim

Phuleez you don't get to call anyone a liar, with your record of constant lying. And you give one vague ( but wrong) example and say this is for the entire western world! ?

Haha from your own source:

This is exactly what I said above. Criticize govt of Israel freely. No problem in that. But if you delegitimize Jewish state, then it's Jew hatred, and hence illegal