Capital Talk - 17th March 2011 - Imran Khan & Pervaiz Rasheed - Political Match Fixing!

Just_one

Banned
imran murd key buchey ho tu kiyani aur pasha key khillaf niklo
mein tumharey saath houn ga

Tum mard ke bache ho to apne aqa Nawas ke khilaf niklo.

Imran is coming against ALL THOSE who are involved in this. He is protesting against Davis release and thus against anybody who is involved in it.

PPP and PMLN played a shameful role in this and if they did not have anything do with it - they should RESIGN! If not, they are more culprit.

Just_one

Banned
There is also a theory that jinnah been poisoned. Mandally lived his almost half of the life behind bars.

Yes, it is a "theory".

And mendala is living a respectable life in South Africa, after achieving an independent South Africa. He is respected all across the world.

Just_one

Banned
Nawas Ghadar ur Zardari ghadar is pochna zaroori hai kyon ke CONSTITUTION mein un ki hakometain army se ziada powerful hain. Army un ke under hai.

Agar ye bat sahi nahi hai, to vo RESIGN kyon nahi karte? Kyun iqtidar sambhala hoa hai agar kuch nahi kar sakte?

But we know they won't resign because they are involved in this. They have billions of assets abroad and are slave to their money.

hamid mir bullaow kiyani harrami aur pasha ghaddar ko yehan aur poocho kia huwa hey,yeh becharey politicans tu un ka gund hee dhotey hein hamesha

pakistan ki batil faouj

pakistanion ki qatil fauj

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imran is the future, i am an urdu speaking guy and let me assure u and appeal all the MQMers and also from other partys, support Imran, if elections are held tomorrow, i will vote for Imran, Musharraf is also an honest candidate but Musharraf sahab is covered with so much gund spread by these PMLN or other religious parties, so i believe Musharraf has no chance to contribute on national level, so i consider Imran as a candidate for Pakistan's future, watch that PMLN cheela P.Rasheed, he has no logic to explain issues here, as always, he tried his best to divert attention, he started that Imran was out of country in Davos, believe me, forget these culprits now forever, if u are loyal to ur nation then Imran is the right choice, look Nawaz geedarepunjab spring break Kulsuum oor chote bhai ke saath mana raha he, what do u expect from them ?
Pervaiz Rasheed totally lost it! He was short of words and short of logic!

It is amazing to watch how Imran Khan makes them insecure and nervous!

Imran Khan can take on them all.

enigma_1357

MPA (400+ posts)
Imran is the future, i am an urdu speaking guy and let me assure u and appeal all the MQMers and also from other partys, support Imran, if elections are held tomorrow, i will vote for Imran, Musharraf is also an honest candidate but Musharraf sahab is covered with so much gund spread by these PMLN or other religious parties, so i believe Musharraf has no chance to contribute on national level, so i consider Imran as a candidate for Pakistan's future, watch that PMLN cheela P.Rasheed, he has no logic to explain issues here, as always, he tried his best to divert attention, he started that Imran was out of country in Davos, believe me, forget these culprits now forever, if u are loyal to ur nation then Imran is the right choice, look Nawaz geedarepunjab spring break Kulsuum oor chote bhai ke saath mana raha he, what do u expect from them ?

Uth betho aey Khak nasheenoon

Just_one

Banned
I appreciate your comments.

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
awaaz uthaane ka waqt aagia he, if u miss the chance to elect Imran this time, then ham sab is ke zimmedaar honge, i appeal all supporters of PMLN, like DashingPun,pakstar, shiningstar and many more to unite with IK and play a role to bring a positive change in Pakistan, this Davis case should be enough to open ur eyes, i hope u get the courage by Allah Ameen
I appreciate your comments.

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)
imran mein tumhary rally mein saath houn kisi ko ana hay tou aye nahi tou gher per chadder dhak ker soojaye

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
hamid mir bullaow kiyani harrami aur pasha ghaddar ko yehan aur poocho kia huwa hey,yeh becharey politicans tu un ka gund hee dhotey hein hamesha

pakistan ki batil faouj

pakistanion ki qatil fauj

Exactly right...... the real one to blame is PakArmy and ISI.

However, if people get elected, they are responsible. What has happened, Shahbaz Sharif should really resign coz he couldn't control prosecutor, police, etc. The judge gave decision under pressure. If Iftikhar Chaudhry cannot do any thing about it, then he doesn't deserve to be the CJ of Pakistan.

Finally, you shouldn't have wrote against Imran Khan. He is undoubtedly the best person around. If he proves to be bad later on, we will be against him too. We want to be loyal to our country and not a poltician. We are not loyal with Imran Khan but with Pakistan. Urooj_lbw has great messages posted on this forum today, so please go and read all those. Discounting the praise of Musharaf he has done in his comment, all other content is great - a great request to Pakistani nation.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
I am not seeing any comments from the baighairat western extremists (mush_pride, tiger54, adnanvisa, etc.) on this program. I want to know their opinion on Ghamidi. These guys call Imran Khan and any ghairatmand Pakistani, a talibani. But what about Javed Ghamidi who himself is a great scholar, against Taliban and have threats from Taliban????? Also, what about Shahzad Roy? He is a borad minded, modern and progressive guy. What is your answer about that???

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
The way Pervez Rasheed started panicking while talking about Army shows how much he is afraid, coward spokesman of coward leaders.

Last edited: