Capital Talk 17th May 2011 - Imran Khan (Govt Created the hoax that US applogized for Drone attack?)

Capital Talk

Councller (250+ posts)

5b732aeffd9e1c5ef094048a455b1a43.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MHSIAL

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Capital Talk 17th May 2011 - Imran Khan, Tariq Fatimi & Waseem Akhtar - Pak Is An Ally Of US Or Purchased Slave of US??

Once a Journalist asked Imran Khan:
"Why dont you have any personal security?"
Imran Khan smiled & replied:
"A cricketer afraid of a ball can never play, a soldier afraid of a bullet can never fight, a politician afraid of death can never be a leader".
(Imran khan is the real leader.

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan has a reputation as a source of instability in South Asia, it also holds the key to peace in the future. Declaring Pakistan a failed or failing state resolves little. By helping Pakistan remedy its dysfunctions, its friends and allies can help ensure better prospects for all of us.

frenes

God Bless Imran Khan

AH (Kalu Choran Wala) kash IK k joty jitna b sach bol dey, ar hakeekat main awam k ley zinda rhy awam k andr reh ker, even Karachi ki awam k ley hi sahi

saadkiakaray

Minister (2k+ posts)
very nice programe.:) thanks hamid mir for bringing continiusly drone attacks issue . n give IMRAN KHAN opurtunity to spread his true views for pak stake

adnan_younus

abey o imran.. tameez se baat karo kiseee ko be ghairat kehney se pehle.. khud mein aqal tuntey jitneee nahi hai... woh logoan ka kya qasoor hai to suicide bombings mein marey gaye...

anyie1

abey o imran.. tameez se baat karo kiseee ko be ghairat kehney se pehle.. khud mein aqal tuntey jitneee nahi hai... woh logoan ka kya qasoor hai to suicide bombings mein marey gaye...
u r a chumcha of MQM , u r bay gharat and bay shurram, shame on you

Adeel

Founder

How does the suicide bombing start?

Here is the scenario:

I am sitting in my house with my family, watching tv, having lunch. My house gets bombed by drones, the whole family dies(GOD FORBID). I lose one leg. Would I be angry? Absolutely, I would be more than angry. All I would want is justice!

Where would I go to get justice? No where. Pakistani Govt and Americans are the same. This is where the extremist forces come in. They recruit such people, who have completely lost it and want revenge at any cost.

I put that scenerio in front of my white, American friend. His answer was.."in that case, I will also become a suicide bomber to get revenge."

You have to understand that 99% of the people who have died so far are civilians according to American statistics.

Before calling Imran brainless, my question to you is, how would you respond to that situation?? Please leave party affiliation aside and answer it from your heart, khuda ko hazir nazir rakh kar.

These drones aren't benefiting anyone but creating more terrorism. They need to be stopped.

Americans are smart and they know the consequences. This makes me think, their motive is something else.

adnan_younus

wrong dude... i just read yr first statement.. if u live in that area and watch tv.. before drones get u.. taliban will beat the hell out of u :D:D:D

Here is the scenario:

I am sitting in my house with my family, watching tv, having lunch. My house gets bombed by drones, the whole family dies(GOD FORBID). I lose one leg. Would I be angry? Absolutely, I would be more than angry. All I would want is justice!

Where would I go to get justice? No where. Pakistani Govt and Americans are the same. This is where the extremist forces come in. They recruit such people, who have completely lost it and want revenge at any cost.

I put that scenerio in front of my white, American friend. His answer was.."in that case, I will also become a suicide bomber to get revenge."

You have to understand that 99% of the people who have died so far are civilians according to American statistics.

Before calling Imran brainless, my question to you is, how would you respond to that situation?? Please leave party affiliation aside and answer it from your heart, khuda ko hazir nazir rakh kar.

These drones aren't benefiting anyone but creating more terrorism. They need to be stopped.

Americans are smart and they know the consequences. This makes me think, their motive is something else.

adnan_younus

now to be serious.. if u become a bomber.. why will u more focus on shrines and shia sites and sufi saints.. mainly barelvi sect and others... why wud u chose target based on sects.. and why wud u kill children... and 99% is stupid.. this hamid mir is idiot.. he said 24 drones in 2006.. bloooody liar... core commander NW said mainly militants are killed...

Here is the scenario:

Adeel

Founder
wrong dude... i just read yr first statement.. if u live in that area and watch tv.. before drones get u.. taliban will beat the hell out of u :D:D:D

"how would you respond to that situation?? Please leave party affiliation aside and answer it from your heart, khuda ko hazir nazir rakh kar."

I look forward to hear something logical from you.

adnan_younus

okzz.. if my mother is killed in drone attack and im the prime minister of pakistan.. i wont be that selfish to attack teh one who killed my mother... where my one decision will afffect millions.... if im a leader.. i will keep my cool.. think what can i do so the nation of millions wil benefit.. not jsut take revenge of my mother... this is what i feel when i ask this question to my self.. KHUDA KO HAZIR NAZIR JAAN KER..and i place my self in palce of a leader... think abt it... i will put all teh facts.. in front of me..

I heard a beatifuk thing today
"KAMZOOR KA GHUSSA NADAMAT PER KHATAM HOTA HAI"

and i dont buy this analysis that suicide bombing is because of drones.. may be 10% or less.. mainly this is the gali ke maulvis spreading hatred against sects and then posting killing americans or its allies as shortkut to jannat.. teh failed bomber of the shrne that killed childrens.. all his family members were healhty and well...

Also if i think as a normal person.. i will pray for forgiveness for teh departed and ask for Allahs forgivenes.. but will never join teh ranks of these animals... no mattter whatt... we are at war with these animals... not the otehr way around

"how would you respond to that situation?? Please leave party affiliation aside and answer it from your heart, khuda ko hazir nazir rakh kar."

I look forward to hear something logical from you.

Last edited:

Adeel

Founder
okzz.. if my mother is killed in drone attack and im the prime minister of pakistan.. i wont be that selfish to attack teh one who killed my mother... where my one decision will afffect millions.... if im a leader.. i will keep my cool.. think what can i do so the nation of millions wil benefit.. not jsut take revenge of my mother... this is what i feel when i ask this question to my self.. KHUDA KO HAZIR NAZIR JAAN KER..and i place my self in palce of a leader... think abt it... i will put all teh facts.. in front of me..

I heard a beatifuk thing today
"KAMZOOR KA GHUSSA NADAMAT PER KHATAM HOTA HAI"

Huh? prime minister of Pakistan? who's making you a prime minister of pakistan.

Consider yourself an average Pakistani. Your whole town is getting bombarded with drones. Your family has already been killed. You might die anytime. Basically, your own government is killing. I don't know about you, but I will lose my thinking ability.

I wouldn't just sit there and say, oh its ok, its only my mom, father, brother and sister they killed. Things will get better. Would you do that? If that happens to me, My whole life is finished. I live and die for my family and this is the case with most people. You must be an exception who wouldn't give a damn, if someone harms your loved ones.