Capital Talk - 23rd Feb 2010 - Irfan Saddiqui - Must Watch

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Nawaz09 said:
Zaidi Qasim said:
Nawaz09 said:
[quote="Zaidi Qasim":3emutnst][quote="mehwish_ali":3emutnst]The only Good and Neutral Person was HumayooN Gohar.

While Hamid Mir is more Dangerous than even Taliban. His Agenda is same as of Taliban, and that is why he did the Character Assassination of Sheikh Rashid.

And Saddiqi also belongs to same group as Hamid Mir and these type of people are bigger thread to Pakistan than Taliban or Lal Mosque Terrorists.

Hum !!! Didn't like the truth I gather... Lal masjid, Musharraf, chaudry Shujat, Governor Taseer...these are responsible for his demise. He is a lier who is reaching to his logical conclusion.No one can win by taking Musharraf's name in pakistan. You may not like it, but there is nothing you can do about it.these kind of liers need to be put in to their places.

zaid sahab musharrafs peopls after having so much unpopularity still getting 45000 votes where ur imrans having all this popularity getting only 3500......wow.......see if musharraf get popular what will happen with imran then....think....

Looks like you guys are happy not that nawaz sharif's candidate won but imran khan's candidate lost.And of course tonight I will dream to see what will happen once the Musharraf is back. My dear brother, he is history. If you still dream about him then of course no one can ban the day dreaming.[/quote:3emutnst]

nawaz win is also a badqismati of pindy's awam,,,,,,but to talk about Imrans defeat on this platform is for you guyz...just to wake u up..nd..show you, ur real face in a miror[/quote:3emutnst]

Really ? Musharraf should have come himself to take part in that election , then you should have seen how people kick his butts for the sake of this nation. someone like you who always licks the bottom of the dictator's feet can't seem to come in term with this defeat. But anyway, time is a big healer.