Capital Talk - 23rd March 2011 - Sikandar Bakht, Tariq Azeem, Abdul Qadir. Ahsan Iqbal & Javed Miand

enigma_1357

MPA (400+ posts)
ahsan iqbal tum iss level per bhi a saktey ho. do u really thing that imran khan is in politics just because he was the captain of world cup winner team? just shame on u. duffer

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
ahsan iqbal tum iss level per bhi a saktey ho. do u really thing that imran khan is in politics just because he was the captain of world cup winner team? just shame on u. duffer

dont worry brother these are slaves and that's why they will always remain frog of the well. although there is hell of difference b/w imran and afridi but still even afridi is sincere and can win the world cup for pakistan then there is no doubt that he can run the pakistan at least better then these politician. I think somebody should tell ahsan that imran was not only a cricket captain who won the world cup for pakistan (although it is very big achievement of him) but he is also oxford university graduate, he is chancellor of bradford university of england, he has done tremendous social work and he is great politician. can he tell what his leader's achievements???????

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Waise people above... i am usually criticizing PML(N) but aisa kya kah diya Ahsan Iqbal nai? All of us should have patience to bear tanz/taunt criticism. A person who is not open to criticism is biggest failure in the world. People are getting an impression that PTI supporters are fanatics and/or extremists. Don't let ppl get that kind of impression.

Just to appreciate what he said right - I really liked his comments explaining a winner's attitude!

Great comments from Sikandar Bakht!!!

O bhai Tariq Azeem - get ur facts right about a topic (in this case Crick world cup 2011 - Semi & Final) before coming to a program. Pak cannot play the final with Australia or India. If one of them goes in final, we don't. If we go in final, none of them can.

Last edited: